• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

jotun

Smash Ace
Originally posted by David Kirk
I think that Samus and Ganondorf are better Ice Climber counters than Marth and Peach.

Ganondorf against Ice Climbers on Corneria is the best match ever!
samus makes ICs cry

stupid nana never gets her shield up in time

D

Deleted member

sure w/e I'll play the guy. doesn't mean I'll try my best, I'm not that honorable.

I'm so cowardly I wasn't online for a day! *gasp*

lol n00bs

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Well MCFOX- from off the top of my head, there is a La Quinta about a mile from the place. If you wanna know other hotels in the area, just look up the hotels by these zipcodes, 75025 and 75075. Or just look up hotels in Plano, Texas. The Zipcode for Tru-gamerz is 75252

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Thanks Danny, that's really what I needed. I'll take a look at the websites of each hotel to make sure that my friend and I can get a room (being 18), or if we'll need someone older to come and rent it for us. It also depends on how much my parents are willing to pay, since I got them to fund my trip ;).

tsetse

Smash Lord
Re: tsetse

Originally posted by up and atom
hey rey falcon ditzo?
I see you want to get on my peeps who 4 stocked me list. Ha good Luck.
Yeah I'll do falcon dittos with anyone. I can't wait to be 4 stocked by AZEN in a falcon Ditto *shudders*

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Heck, put me on that list too. I'm trying to pick up Falcon. Plus, I haven't played you before anyway (I think).

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Bahamut3585
Heck, put me on that list too. I'm trying to pick up Falcon. Plus, I haven't played you before anyway (I think).
wanna falcon ditto me too?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
why dont we all play CF?

bah so many people playin CF nowadays >_>

be sure to watch Tech vs UT game today. Should be on TBS i believe if i recall correctly. You might get to see me ^_^

also, anyone up for some G&W FFA on flatzone usin just hammer:chuckle:

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Bahamut3585
Aight
I dont think we've played b4 so im up for it. Yeah Ditto Essences falcon.

:p

And i want a peach ditto with coach and a falcon peach battle with coach also.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
no! four way gdubya judgement battle! on flatzone! and then afte that, four way puff rest only battles! on flatzone, too! then cpug around the world! all while running l1c on another tv!

AAAH! THE HUMANITY!

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
no just our quaterback ;)

*edit*

tell the longhorn band to move in their halftime shows. They barely took a step in their half time show >_>

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Originally posted by Sintenal
tell the longhorn band to move in their halftime shows. They barely took a step in their half time show >_>
The game was kinda at a bad time; we're in between shows right now. If the game was one week later you'd get to see our Saturday Morning Show, which includes bits from ALL of the following:

Looney Tunes
Flintstones
Jetsons
Spiderman (Old theme)
Batman (Old theme)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Superman

and my favorite parts:

Tetris
Zelda Theme
Mario Overworld and Underground Themes

So yeah, our NEXT show is definetly more entertaining. The show we did (which, after we finished marching, looked like the state of Texas with "Texas" written inside of it (I'm Galveston!)) definetly doesn't have us moving much.

Oh, and one more thing:

LUBBOCK SUCKS! LUBBOCK SUCKS!
LUBBA-LUBBA-LUBBA-LUBBA LUBBOCK SUCKS!

Also, the amount of penalties accumulated by both teams was just annoying. Each team had 10 penalties for 80-ish yards. Seemed like there was a flag on EVERY FREAKING PLAY in the 3rd quarter.

Newbie2004

Smash Apprentice
Hey the answer to my question might have been established but The 16th of Jan is on Sun. Is there something on Sat.? Who can house me and my crew?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Yes, its from GoodBurger! YAY! but my new name is RobFalco, the old one gave the name to me because i just PWN! so much with Falco it makes him cry.

Sint- MKD, as in Mortal Kombat Deception! WOOTER! ill play you man that game PWNS! TO! TEH! MAXOARZ! its really kool me and Steve play it.....btw what character do you use *i use Scorpion and Hotaro* I pwn with Hotaro, seriously when you see this combo you'll cry then maybe die then fat your self to death. But ill play a bit of GG im ok :rolleyes:

OBTW- a new counter is Roy>Falco shut up and believe me! and the most horrible, terrible deadliest counter of all is BOWZAH>Shiek

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
In MK i pretty much play Kenshi, SubZero, and i want to learn Noob-smoke. So yeah im up for it. And i know Hotaru is good, such strong combos ;x I need find some MK competition here at Tech

Bowser>sheik.....if the sheik doesnt grab ever, then yes

Mr.C

Smash Master
Kenshi's awesome I like him but i suck bad with him...hard to play online i guess. But yah Hotaro's combos PWN!, but nuuuu NOOBSMOKE they NOOBJOOS! but yes ill love to play you

And yes BOWZAH>Shiek & everyone else..........why...............because of his extremly easy freeze glitch that PWNS! mainly because it works on every character. Ill give you a hint....it has something to do with B-over ;)

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Newbie- Yes, MOAST 3 is a two day event, so it will be on Saturday and Sunday. In terms of housing, there will be plenty of options of people who can house your crew (Me, Scav, Drdrewthedragon, Cory, and some others). All you need to post is if you are driving or flying down or up. If your flying, just tell us your flight information (arrival time, gate, etc) and we can pick you up. We're very flexible :)

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Hmmm... Now that Vgames is no more, I can prolly have enough money and hopefully time to come to this tourny. Have to check about if I can take off for this, but if I can I'll definately be there.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Blackfalco- in the near future, we will hopefully have a system running where people can pre-register, but yes there will be a way for you to pre-register. You don't have to, but it will help a lot :O

teflon_climbers

Smash Lord
yessss.

I almost had a chance to make it, for REAL, to one of the satelite tourneys.

My uncle was going to give me his truck, and he lives in Dallas :\. Oh well.

He sold it @_@

Newbie2004

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Young Danny
Newbie- Yes, MOAST 3 is a two day event, so it will be on Saturday and Sunday. In terms of housing, there will be plenty of options of people who can house your crew (Me, Scav, Drdrewthedragon, Cory, and some others). All you need to post is if you are driving or flying down or up. If your flying, just tell us your flight information (arrival time, gate, etc) and we can pick you up. We're very flexible :)
Thank you. We will be flying from florida. Wolf Assassins. What airport is the closet and convinient for you guys? Dont have the tickets yet so I wont be able to tell you the exact time we will be arriving. So I will request the 15th (Sat) and 16th off from work....and thank you again.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Mr.C
Kenshi's awesome I like him but i suck bad with him...hard to play online i guess. But yah Hotaro's combos PWN!, but nuuuu NOOBSMOKE they NOOBJOOS! but yes ill love to play you

And yes BOWZAH>Shiek & everyone else..........why...............because of his extremly easy freeze glitch that PWNS! mainly because it works on every character. Ill give you a hint....it has something to do with B-over ;)
Teh Sheiker bottom tier suxzorganites. Bowser top tier, pichu 7th tier.Yay bowzorgonnafish can freeze glitcher joo and pwn joo with teh Fsmash. I likes it too much, but not as much as bowzcore and Ic's glitching each other. Hey Mr. C let's team up bowza-Ic's and glitch everyone at moast.

And all yall nugz talkin about falcon ****flos need to ditto me, I'll kill ya (JK).

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
Sheik player by the name of ROB$

I guaranteed no one can do **** against my sheik guaranteed. if you pick sheik against me. You get your *** kicked by My falco. THATS GUARANTEED. NO MORE BULL**** BY ME. I WILL WIN THIS ****

Top Bottom