• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Husband

Smash Lord
This is crazy, this is one big thread. Ive never been to Dallas. This **** is going to be intense. I cant wait to see what kind of players can stand up to Team Ben

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
My my some ones full of some good ol' angst.
Jake, when do you spose you'll be in town for MOAST?

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger
rob is the profanity necessary, we already know your falco is mediocre:o
Are you on crack? Rob's Falco is crazy talk, white man. I'm not kissing rob's *** or anything, but your a jew if you think it's mediocre. Better People...:mad:

Rofl nice banner rey, I likes it too much.

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
these are the people you can possibly beat me

azen- possible

Some peach player no one knows - ONly if i pick falco

Wes - no jk he can't beat me, maybe if he has man sauce from washington

Isai- possible

ken - GuARANTEED NO

DSF- if he aint high and if i am high then yeah he can beat me.but that aint going to happend so no.

CJ- guaranteed he can beat me but i can beat him if i practice but for sure guaranteed hes the hardplayer i have ever faced.

Everyone else- If i die yeah you can beat me but thats not a sure thing either

tsetse

Smash Lord
Re: these are the people you can possibly beat me

Originally posted by ROBFALCO
azen- possible

Some peach player no one knows - ONly if i pick falco

Wes - no jk he can't beat me, maybe if he has man sauce from washington

Isai- possible

ken - GuARANTEED NO

DSF- if he aint high and if i am high then yeah he can beat me.but that aint going to happend so no.

CJ- guaranteed he can beat me but i can beat him if i practice but for sure guaranteed hes the hardplayer i have ever faced.

Everyone else- If i die yeah you can beat me but thats not a sure thing either
LMAO
Is this a joke!
Or does this mean that ROBFALCO is now considered the Best in Texas, over Zulu, Fear and Caveman.

Oh and remember if this Does Happen Then!!!!! Crocker "this finally proves the existence of *FAIRY ODD PARENTS*"

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
Guaranteed i am the best in texas

I dont care what tournaments say i am the best in texas. If people look back at tga. I was not playing for real . I was just give a good show

tsetse

Smash Lord
And This Now Causes Me to Open Up a New/Old thread Idea. Its Time for "Who Ya Rooting For To Win MOAST 3"

Mr.C

Smash Master
My Falco pwnz to an extent that you'll cry.....im way faster then everyone i play with except C.C and i love playing RobMoney's Falco, But his Shiek is the pwnzinator i really doubt anyone will beat him except CaveMan if he wants to win.....But i have room to say that my Falco pwns now! ask Rob$ :rolleyes:.....Moast3 is mutha****inguareenteed! going to be badass! I really dont think anyone is going to be beaten me in Texas except C.C

obtw- you guys should play cave's bowzah he will pwn you then you'll cry and quit smash.

Gore- i might take that Icy's and Bowzah thing into consideration, that be pretty funny to see in a big tourney like that :p and will glitch the **** out of dem foo's bowzahz glitch! and icy's glitch!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Re: Re: these are the people you can possibly beat me

Originally posted by tsetse
LMAO
Is this a joke!
Or does this mean that ROBFALCO is now considered the Best in Texas, over Zulu, and Caveman.

Oh and remember if this Does Happen Then!!!!! Crocker "this finally proves the existence of *FAIRY ODD PARENTS*"
That's better. :chuckle:

Mr. C, if you really think you're going to be that awesome by MOAST3 then I challenge you to a falco ditto for some $$.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Re: Re: Re: these are the people you can possibly beat me

Originally posted by JesusFreak
That's better. :chuckle:

TSETSE, I think you're awesome at MOAST3 i will give you all my $$ for free.
Yeah I guess I did get carried away wit fear though fear is still TOP tier.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I really want a Tx player to win *cough* rob *cough* but I don't know who all is coming, so I can't make a prediction yet. Hey JF, give me money too, I'm so poor:( (JK guy).

Mr.C, seeing as how you want to learn IC's and I want to learn some **** from CORY also, maybe CORY would let both of us crash with him, and we could practice IC's hardcore. And yes we will glitch everyone, but I sucks at teh freeze glitcher :(

Husband

Smash Lord
Yeah Rob. you are are the best in Texas. But you know what. If you look at the thread, youll see that more then just texas players are coming. Dont under estimate MD and Team Ben.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
archwarlock, you should come to the teams tournement in november....so you can see the tru-gamerz set up, and not creame your pants when moast3 day comes around...

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'm a cereal killer.

Like I was saying in the rooting for MOAST topic, my banner kicks all of your @$$es. Stay tuned for more adventures of Texans vs. Cajuns! (Calvin and Hobbes, respectively), to be updated daily :D.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
falco is so gay.. why do people use him.. LMAO.. gayass bird laser spam ****, lamest char in smash besides like peach

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by gore
Yeah, I really want a Tx player to win *cough* rob *cough* but I don't know who all is coming, so I can't make a prediction yet. Hey JF, give me money too, I'm so poor:( (JK guy).

Mr.C, seeing as how you want to learn IC's and I want to learn some **** from CORY also, maybe CORY would let both of us crash with him, and we could practice IC's hardcore. And yes we will glitch everyone, but I sucks at teh freeze glitcher :(
if yall crash at coreys im comin over to own you

tsetse

Smash Lord
Scav you Bard. Ahh Schucks i still love You.

Anyways im back from my short lived who ya rooting for thread.
Anyone know what the # of peeps that are coming to MOAST is.
Looks like its shaping up to be the biggest Smash tourney ever.
Anyone know the record for a Smash tourney attendance.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by jotun
TGA's tournament last year had over 128 people show up..
You mean this year?Right. Cuz if you are talking about TXGF last year there was maybe 80 at the most.

I remember cuz you knocked me out of the losers bracket.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
JF

Why the hate JF?? Name people that are better then me besides CC*is not bragging just seeing what JF says cuz hes a taco head that makes fun of me all the time, when hes the one with the manboobs jeeeez*

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
im undefeated against fear mwahahahaahahahaahahaah

tahts right 1-0 ^_^

i retire from fighting fear undefeated

*runs*

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I don't make fun of you. I just don't think you're at CC's level yet. I haven't played you in forever tho but if Sint can beat you then you still have a little room for improvement. ;) You still need to get better than me too. :p jk I know you'd own me.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
ya my mistake...... The fatty sintenal is like 10x better then Captain Jack SO hes the best in texas the pwnage :)))))) just a bit overweight. Agreed?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
i amthe best in texas.........................SWEET!!!!!!

I am sure i could beat all of crystal provided they let me unplug their controllers

Now..................

LETS ALL GET DRUNK AND PLAY PING PONG FOR CELEBRATION!!!!**

**I am very far from best in texas(especially best Luigi), but im still up for the drinking and ping pong thing

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Sintenal u just ended some peoples dreams with that last speech..... u dont have to brag saying your the best. See JF already thinks he has no chance of being the best so he already jumped off a 150 ft building

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
i am such a horrible person i dont deservce to keep living

i just hope moast 3 will still go on without me

*drinks poison*

Tell Silas i hate.....aahhhhhhh

*dies*

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Actually Sint i need you to wake up for a sec...... Tell silas u hate what? his brocolli? his tuna salad? his peach?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
i hate him

thanks for telling him my message

*resumes death*

o and tell CORY i haev a better pichu than him

*dies for real this time.....I promise*

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, that is a message that i have to pass on to Silas , Cory.

im sure silas will say thats why i poisoned your drink.

Top Bottom