• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Would like to interupt the reguarly scheduled programs for an important announcement

PEACH IS NOT BANNED

That is all

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
so many whiners, o i cant beat peach :(

HA :chuckle:

Fortunately i get a peach on my team for this tourny :)

meh i got nothin to say except, RAWR NESS DITTOS ZULU!!

forgot to ask you at ge3 >_>

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i haven't watched trigun in forevar.... don't recognize it...

AAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU CHANGED IT AGAIN! CHEATER!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Meh, I changed it anyway. No one could tell it was Vash. My new MOAST banner kicks all the other MOAST banners' a'holes, bigtime.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Ok, someone just give me a strait answer. Is Peach banned or not? If you don't know for sure, then don't reply to this. It's just that simple. I mean don't get to carried away banning characters or anything, because I would be uber pissed if the IC's got banned. But I could survive if Peach was banned :chuckle:

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK WE WOULD BAN PEACH?

there are not going to be any characters banned >_>

i have lost faith in mankind

tsetse

Smash Lord
IC's are the cheapest and they will no doubt be Master tier by the time the next smash bros game comes around.

Mr.C

Smash Master
I really think Peach should be banned :rolleyes: or atleast her d-smash and turnips! that be nice

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Because someone asked:

FLIGHT INFORMATION

To get to the Dallas area you can fly either to DFW Airport or Love Field. Love Field is much, much easier for us to get to, but it also has a much smaller service range. If you're flying from outside of the southwest, you'll have to make several connections.

We can pick you up from either DFW or Love Field. As for bus stations, there's a greyhound station downtown. How can we help? What do OOSers need at this point? Just let us know.

Current people providing housing are:
Drew
Cory
Young Danny
Scav

There will be a few others, but that's what we have so far. Please PM me if you can provide housing. As for those who need housing, we'll start putting together a list at this point of who wants to be housed where.

If you're travelling in before Friday, you're staying with Cory ;)

For now, just let me know if there's anyone you would prefer to be housed with. Catch me on AIM at ScavMF, or just lemme know here for those who need housing, so I can start compiling a more thorough list.

-Scav

tsetse

Smash Lord
I wanna stay where ever azen is staying. If Thats not possible then i want to stay at scav's. And I thank you in advance Scav.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Okay, I need housing that Saturday night. It's mandatory that I stay wherever Azen does and you should be aware that David Kirk will be with me.

Mr.C

Smash Master
O YES! me and Azen have a all char ditto or just a whole crap load of matches so it would be nice to stay with him also but if not then what i said earlier.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
I want the 4 people to fight over me.......TO THE DEATH

personally i dont care, just as long as me and CORY can still have the most epic pichu battle ever

*edit*

i just want to discourage everyone from sayin "i want to be with Azen/CC/whoever" we cant meet everyone's request(as much as we would like to) so have a backup plan. Besides, it is not like you wont get to play Azen if you dont stay in the same house as him.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well the fact that me and Azen are lovers should give me dibs on staying with him. :D I don't care about anyone else. I want to stay with Azen to get to know each other more than to just play smash.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
THATS IT YOU SLEEP IN THE GARAGE!!!

EVERYONE DOES NOW!!!! YOU CAN ALL THANK JESUSFREAK!!

that was refreshing

heh you can have your "lover", i just pray you guys dont have children :eek:

tsetse

Smash Lord
It would be called azenfreak, or matzen or maybe it will be a cross between kirby and marth *shudders*

I called azen first so please try to accomodate please. If not I want to stay at Scavs or i'll sleep in a barn as long as I get a shower. I just want to be at MOAST.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
I claim you Sint. for housing :) Since we will be hopefully flying down that thursday afternoon (depends on next semester's schedule)

And anyone who is staying with me, I'll be handing out boxed sets of DBZ, DBGT, and Samuria X as housewarming presents. Also, whoever travels the farthest to stay with me will recieve an Inuyasha Doll :)

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
im not flying down, someone needs to take Doug down and im the only one with a car. plus it would be good for another staffer to have transportation

gore

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'd like to stay with Cory if it's cool, but as long as I have a place to crash I'll be happy. Yeah, I guess since peach isn't banned I'm going to have to learn a counter character like marth. Nooooo my marth is horrible :( oh well. I was also planning to debut my sheiker in this tourney, so I'll have to work something out.

Yeah Ice climbers are master tier Rey. I don't believe in tiers though, so lets just say (perfect) Ice Climbers > any character. But they are countered by marth and peach. Oh well everyone has their counters.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Young Danny
I claim you Sint. for housing :) Since we will be hopefully flying down that thursday afternoon (depends on next semester's schedule)

And anyone who is staying with me, I'll be handing out boxed sets of DBZ, DBGT, and Samuria X as housewarming presents. Also, whoever travels the farthest to stay with me will recieve an Inuyasha Doll :)
If this is true then I want to stay at Young Danny's place. Oh im so fickle. So Easily swayed by anime or dolls.

Distance travelled

Total Est. Time: 9 hours, 15 minutes Total Est. Distance: 539.62 miles

That doll is Mine.

On a side note Since im driving in, once in Dallas i'll gladly help with driving people from the airport, just help me out with directions.

David Kirk

Smash Ace
I think that Samus and Ganondorf are better Ice Climber counters than Marth and Peach.

Ganondorf against Ice Climbers on Corneria is the best match ever!

gore

Smash Journeyman
nooooo David, Gannon can be chain grabed to **** by them Ic's. Just because Chu dat is to honerable to do it in his matches with Captain Jack, you can take gannon to a high percent and then smash him away.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
ICs counter themselves too ;x

heh anyway, I will most likely bring GGXX and MK: D for some addded fighting game fun. I take any challengers for some fun, no money though ^_^

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Me and my friend Jared will be staying at a hotel, preferably within walking distance of the center, so if anyone could give me a few nearby places I could look up, I'd appreciate it :).

Top Bottom