• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
we're going to need housing for five people from the Wednesday or Thursday (depending on how long the drive takes) until the Tuesday or Wednesday afterwards. I think that means we're going to be staying with Cory?

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow.. housing is getting huge. We might end up having 4-5 people housing 60+ people. That's pretty scary.. I guess you can house with CC if you ask them and want to go on a 9 hour road trip with them up to dallas heh.

Just to restate it again, post if you want free housing. If you are unsure about coming, give a percentage on your chances (or just 100% if you are for sure).

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Door prizes?
Triple Bowser TA On Challenge?
LvL One Challenge?
Best Designed Controller?
Peachy Prizey?

Who came up with these events?

(question not meant to be taken literally)

Pretty soon we will have a way to log and organize all this information on a website. We'll better beable to understand who will be staying where, when they'll need to be picked up and what not.

PDFarsight, thanks for the sig change you huge jerk! HUGE JERK! DON'T BELIEVE MY SIG

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Level 1 Challenge rocks! The other night when I was drunk with some friends. We played Level 1 challenge and it was great. 3 drunk guys sitting around yelling "GOOOOO (Insert Character name here)"

dcx1287

Smash Lord
70% chance of coming...if i do come, 100% chance that i need housing

also i won't destroy anyones house either <_< i'll just come, sit on the couch, play smash, then sleep in a sleeping bag or couch or wherever there is room, and that's about it >_>.

jotun

Smash Ace
Originally posted by dcx1287
70% chance of coming...if i do come, 100% chance that i need housing

also i won't destroy anyones house either <_< i'll just come, sit on the couch, play smash, then sleep in a sleeping bag or couch or wherever there is room, and that's about it >_>.
same here, but probably more than 70%

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Austin people, friends of Dallas will definately have a place to stay. We take care of our own! So, change that 70% to a 100%, come join us in one of the biggest fan motivated tournaments in the South!

Texas will be taken care of.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by tsetse
Hi guys. I have a question. This week i will be going to CAST in Corpus Christi. It is a science teachers convention. It is from thursday 4th to saturday 6th. The school is putting us up for thursday and friday i would like to get some smash time in at night so is there anyone who lives in corpus or close to corpus that could put me up on wednesday so i can get some smash in. PM me if any one is available.

Im coming up from the valley so if anyone is available south of corpus it would be easier.

thanks.
I quoted My quote. But yeah is there anyone that lives in corpus that i can smash with on wednesday.

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Ratking1234
Level 1 Challenge rocks! The other night when I was drunk with some friends. We played Level 1 challenge and it was great. 3 drunk guys sitting around yelling "GOOOOO (Insert Character name here)"
Rofl, I got drunk this weekend and played with 3 ameteurs. It was so funny when they would S.D. like all 4 stock within a minute. It was pretty crazy though. I should play smash while drunk more often...

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by The_Unknown2004
thank you for compliments Mow.

Well Im from neo-seeker forums. Im down for $20. Cool with you?
Neo-seeker.:rotfl: Yeah $20 is cool. I like money. You use DK?

Hey Silas, I already stated that I need to stay where Azen stays, and I've been told who is housing him. Do you think you could talk to him about housing us as well?

The_Unknown2004

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by JesusFreak
Neo-seeker.:rotfl: Yeah $20 is cool. I like money. You use DK?

Hey Silas, I already stated that I need to stay where Azen stays, and I've been told who is housing him. Do you think you could talk to him about housing us as well?
Mainly Giga-bowser......sometimes the Goombas

tsetse

Smash Lord
I will need housing also DKREW. And I don't know if want to stay where azen is staying anymore. I figure to many peeps are gonna be there and there will not be enough chances for friendly matches. So set me up wherever is best for you guys.

Aightz

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
We won't be needing housing, since we'll be in a hotel room or two, but we will pass by other peoples houses if they are close enough. I want to check out the houses of Dallas smashers, mainly of Silias, I gotta check out his crib.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
well first off, yeah for sure fletcher, caleb, devon and i will need housing, and there are a few more ppl down here in v town that might go too, but for now just make plans for 4 v town peep
and yo ratking i see in your sig THE MAN is coming, ****, ppl get ready to meet the man, i dont think you will like him too much
and also, darkrain... MAD FALCON DITTOS!!!... and anyone else who thinks they can take my falcon... step up... no money match though... no use in me taking ppls money :chuckle:

tsetse

Smash Lord
I will ditto your falcon again essence. I figure it will only take me about 5 matches or so to get used to your speed wit falcon to actually be able to stand a chance but yeah im up for it. Yeah Ill ditto anyones falcon.

KotG Luvin

Smash Cadet
Anyone have a clue how much airline tickets cost? I'll be ordering them as soon as I've enough cash, so the sooner the better. Oh yeah, first class too. >_>

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
I R NEED OF HOUSINGZORZ

i think we are gonna have to introduce CPUG to everyone. That fellow is just to good. I mean not even me, CORY, and Drew could beat him 3 on 1 :crazy:

OMG IT IS SNOWING IN LUBBOCK @_@

The_Unknown2004

Smash Rookie
ok

Hey....listen up.....one of my friends told me about The Man. Im only going to say this once. If anyone so happens to put any spicy stuff near my mouth, let God be on thy side. I dont play. If this so happens let me not find this person(S). you might prank with spice but i prank with whoop @$$. Im not playing. Word is my bond. I come to smash. Play with it!

Since I made that clear. Anyone want to lose there money? $5 least to higher.

List of Money Matches:

JesusFreak - $20

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
i have something to add to this thread, from the bottom of my heart.....

THIS TOURNAMENT IS GARBAGE!! "MOAST"...WAT A STUPID NAME. LOL. AND TALK ABOUT HAVING IT IN THE WACKEST FU*KING STATE IN THE WHOLE UNITED STATES. I RATHER GO TO NORTH DAKOTA THEN GO TO TEXAS. TEXAS!! HOME OF THE BUSH FAMILY! NOTHING BUT COWBOYS AND WHITE REDNECKS! YO TO ALL THOSE MINORITIES THAT PLAN ON GOING TO MOAST...DON'T DIE NI*GA! DON'T DIE! AND IF MIKE G. AND WES STILL PLAN ON GOING, DA BLACKNESS AINT GONNA HELP OVA THERE.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Re: i have something to add to this thread, from the bottom of my heart.....

Originally posted by ganon328
THIS TOURNAMENT IS GARBAGE!! "MOAST"...WAT A STUPID NAME. LOL. AND TALK ABOUT HAVING IT IN THE WACKEST FU*KING STATE IN THE WHOLE UNITED STATES. I RATHER GO TO NORTH DAKOTA THEN GO TO TEXAS. TEXAS!! HOME OF THE BUSH FAMILY! NOTHING BUT COWBOYS AND WHITE REDNECKS! YO TO ALL THOSE MINORITIES THAT PLAN ON GOING TO MOAST...DON'T DIE NI*GA! DON'T DIE! AND IF MIKE G. AND WES STILL PLAN ON GOING, DA BLACKNESS AINT GONNA HELP OVA THERE.
And I thought my posts where stupid. Talk about dumb.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Essence

and yo ratking i see in your sig THE MAN is coming, ****, ppl get ready to meet the man, i dont think you will like him too much
First I would like to address the fact that Yes. I am buying THE MAN A plane ticket, I will try to pick him up Nov. 13th when I am at SKYPAL. Actually I really want some SKYPAL guys to go to MOAST also, so I am gonna work on them here next weekend.

And as for other things. . .

Originally posted by The_Unknown2004
Hey....listen up.....one of my friends told me about The Man. Im only going to say this once. If anyone so happens to put any spicy stuff near my mouth, let God be on thy side. I dont play. If this so happens let me not find this person(S). you might prank with spice but i prank with whoop @$$. Im not playing. Word is my bond. I come to smash. Play with it!

Since I made that clear. Anyone want to lose there money? $5 least to higher.
You D@mn *****! you broke sooooo many unspoken rules right there and for that you will pay deeply. First you hinted at the true origins of that which we call THE MAN. It doesnt matter if you know what or who he is, you just dont talk about him, he is to powerful. Only douches like snex talk about his true origins, and He will pay for that just like you will. Secondly, I see your post not as a request, for THE MAN to leave you alone. But more of a challenge toTHE MAN . And for that. . . . . . . You are now THE MAN's first, second, and third target in Texas. I will copy and paste this in an Email to him ASAP, I dont think he will be too happy. But he will deffinately want to come to MOAST now.

I challenge you for $10 The_Unknown, and THE MAN wants a $50 do you accept?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Since the housing deal has been brought up. Me and Steve and whoever is coming to Moast3 from Converse is staying with Crystal City, and i here there staying with Azen so that be kool.

The_Unknown2004

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Ratking1234
First I would like to address the fact that Yes. I am buying THE MAN A plane ticket, I will try to pick him up Nov. 13th when I am at SKYPAL. Actually I really want some SKYPAL guys to go to MOAST also, so I am gonna work on them here next weekend.

And as for other things. . .

You D@mn *****! you broke sooooo many unspoken rules right there and for that you will pay deeply. First you hinted at the true origins of that which we call THE MAN. It doesnt matter if you know what or who he is, you just dont talk about him, he is to powerful. Only douches like snex talk about his true origins, and He will pay for that just like you will. Secondly, I see your post not as a request, for THE MAN to leave you alone. But more of a challenge toTHE MAN . And for that. . . . . . . You are now THE MAN's first, second, and third target in Texas. I will copy and paste this in an Email to him ASAP, I dont think he will be too happy. But he will deffinately want to come to MOAST now.

I challenge you for $10 The_Unknown, and THE MAN wants a $50 do you accept?
F*ck the rules about that b**chy bottle of Tabasco (Scav forgive me for how im acting but I dont like that fact that I will be vomitting all over the place if I get that in my mouth. I will show respect if people is shown respect) Once i get to moast and if you so happen to have any tobasco in your hand a foot away from me, Moast get bloody. Look, Ratking1234......if you get someone else to do your dirty work I will hunt you down. I will blame you for who ever is going to do me dirty. I hold you responsible. Dont play with it. I dont care if the man(assuming its a bottle of tabasco (blue...haha)) is there. As long as your respect me there will be no problems. Done. $10 money match.....thats good

Glide

Smash Ace
I dunno where you're getting YOUR info from, but last I saw, THE MAN was not in bottle form; much less a tobasco sauce >_> Whatever.

The_Unknown2004

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Glide
I dunno where you're getting YOUR info from, but last I saw, THE MAN was not in bottle form; much less a tobasco sauce >_> Whatever.
If it is a person than fine....no beef...but if it is what I think it is then there is trouble.

Mr.C

Smash Master
THEMAN is the best SSBM player alive. Hes the person that beat all the top SSBM players in the U.S and in Japan he even beat Ken, Azen and Dave in a 3vs1 i believe it was them....but yes he went to TG6 and wooped everyone there but he says he doesnt play on tourneys for some odd reason, i dont know?!?!? but if THEMAN comes to Moast3 then were all screwed!

THEMAN is not what you think he is *hot sauce i believe* hes not, hes just simply THEMAN

Unknown- why are you so freaked out about hotsauce heh? well heres my adress 8018 Pioneer Oak Converse,TX phone= 945-0874 just incase i fell like being an *** at the tourney and decide to pour hot suace in your mouth you can hunt me down :)

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
I challenge anyone to a true diversity match. None of this ditto BS.
- Each player selects a character with random. We then play a match.
- If you get Zelda, you get Zelda. Sheik is banned from diversity matches.
- If there is a four or more tier gap between the characters (bottom vs. upper or low vs top), then the lower tiered character can choose to repick with random select. Higher tiered character has to stay.
- If you get a character that you've previously played as, you have to repick.
- Every stage FD or Random with Neutral stages, whatever.

Any takers? Best 8/15 :D $10

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Mr.C
THEMAN is the best SSBM player alive. Hes the person that beat all the top SSBM players in the U.S and in Japan he even beat Ken, Azen and Dave in a 3vs1 i believe it was them....but yes he went to TG6 and wooped everyone there but he says he doesnt play on tourneys for some odd reason, i dont know?!?!? but if THEMAN comes to Moast3 then were all screwed!

THEMAN is not what you think he is *hot sauce i believe* hes not, hes just simply THEMAN

Unknown- why are you so freaked out about hotsauce heh? well heres my adress 8018 Pioneer Oak Converse,TX phone= 945-0874 just incase i fell like being an *** at the tourney and decide to pour hot suace in your mouth you can hunt me down :)
*Hugs Mr. C*
Thanks I had class and couldnt address this. THE MAN will get you when you least expect it Unknown. Mr. C we have a mission, that mission is to hot sauseanize The_Unknown.

And yes THE MAN is a real person, so please sir, treat him with the respect of one.

In seriousness, What airport is best to fly into??

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone who's talking about THE MAN being some kind of Tabasco sauce... Haven't you ever heard the slang, "Hot sauce?" It's like... "Man, that ******* is some hot sauce... He just five stocked me." Stop taking everything so **** literally. :p

LIL_yagi_POOP

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Oro
Everyone who's talking about THE MAN being some kind of Tabasco sauce... Haven't you ever heard the slang, "Hot sauce?" It's like... "Man, that ******* is some hot sauce... He just five stocked me." Stop taking everything so **** literally. :p
or this slang for "hot sauce" like when u see some fly honey you would say..."**** shes hot sauce" or if ya a female ya would say "**** that boy is hot sauce"

so The Man is most definetly hot sauce and if i were a girl...i would be all over The Man .

Top Bottom