• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM14 Results

xHayatox

Smash Lord
ahh kiits tooo gooot. i had a semi goot time. no room to breath and brawl took forever to end. surpisingly melee doubles/singles ended about the same time it took for 1 brawl event. :O kiits gooooooot. it was nice meeting everyone again. its like a high school reunion. i have this condition, i have semi-shortterm memory loss. I forget names pretty easily. so im gonna leave it at that. goot stuff peepz. my don king kong didnt **** in brawl but next time ill be using a much more lower tiered character :) watch out for that.

Melee I got molested I didnt enter singles.. I knew i wasnt going to get top 10 but thats not the real reason I didnt enter... I was really tired. I thought I was gonna leave to eat. I also didnt have any **money to enter. : ( I failed in teams but top 10 is goooot! i played melee 2 times this year and 25 times last year :D not bad for a buncha scrubs in melee haha see you all again.. sooon

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
shout outs:

irish mafia: Good **** dude, thanks for playing with me again. Next time I'll be sure to learn the matchup faster (i. e. don't jump into platforms that peach is on, because you get *****) and I'll WIN OUR MONEYMATCH. BARF! for realizies. how about that tipman spike huh

ice: Your kirby was cool, I'd suggest a lot less down+b and up+b, they're good moves but not... spammingly so, because they're ultra-predictable

xfro: I fought you what, like, second? I wish I fought you later so I didn't get out of winner's so soon, your Wario was awesome and I had no idea what to do vs. you, next time I'm going to stop being so predictable and getting grabbed so darn much

jj wolf: I didn't play you or interact with you or even see you but I saw your wolf in an FFA and I was like "**** that wolf is AMAZING" and felt stupid when I played Wolf the rest of the day

rainy: it's cool man, your peach is pretty good! I went into upsmashes just as much as you, it's just that bowser's stronger so it doesn't kill him as fast. Anyway, I'd suggest you don't attack directly into peoples' shields and grab more (peach's grab game is actually p. **** at low percentages), but you probably already know that. Just suggesting.

chowy: Your Mario is greaaaaaat. I felt like a dunce counterpicking with the wrong name on the wrong stage with the wrong character. You prolly would have won anyway, but at least I would have felt better about it, heheheh.

Darc: I think I played like one friendly with your Marth? Your spacing is ridiculously good, to the point that it absolutely shuts down all of Bowser's options. If you didn't notice I have zero matchup experience with anyone good, I swear if we played another match it would have been even closer. SOMEDAY.

everyone else I played brawl friendlies with: bowser raeps, huh

purple cobra/two other guys I played brawl team friendlies with: LOL BOWSER IN TEAMS

pc chris: We didn't get to play and do that MM, but you were pretty nice to me and seeing you vs. KDJ was awesome even though it was never meant to be

spife: see above, replace KDJ with some random Link I don't remember

kdj: you're one of my favorite players to watch because of all the crazy stuff you do, plus your attitude towards the game in general

kevinm: we didn't play but I just wanted to mention you for some reason

skler: next time we should play melee

pine: good **** pine

scar: I still need to learn how to scarjump. I shoulda played with you more, just playing your falcon made me realize that I still have a lot to learn mostly in the ways of subconciously placing knees wherever my opponent is about to go. Seriously, it was like knee knee knee in my face so much that everytime I breathed I inhaled electricity until my lungs were filled with like fifty knees. But it was cool.

banks/other people I played in melee friendlies: I totally suck and need matchup experience/learn how to not get ***** lol, it was still mad fun for me anyway

mattdotzeb: even though I complained in the other thread, I still liked this tourney, and thanks for running it. better luck with it next time, dude

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I saw u radiation. Chowy was my friend and I was watching his match with u. Really impressive bowser lol. When you picked wolf Chowy was really happy caz he plays my wolf all the time. Ur wolf is def. better than most I've seen for sure

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
MM14 Replays Download here

These are just the replays. I won't have time to capture them and put them on youtube until later in the week; plus as I mentioned earlier I use a digital camera which doesn't turn out that great. Or someone else can upload them.

These are from Brawl TV 7, btw.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
banks, it didn't make your cpu slow down, i think thats just how brawl is.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Which means OSM has to record them with his camera, unless someone else has an easier way of uploading these

Buuman

Smash Ace
Or you put them on your SD card and let your Wii load them >_>

Which I would do if I didn't go and mess around with the music on my wii ;_;

SHOUTOUTS SOON, I PROMISE

FOR NOW HERE'S A FUNNY VIDEO OF ME: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=684480149139
Lmao wow. Fun night apparently lol

If everyone has the right stuff. Lol i dont have the equipts to let me wii upload, also my wii along with OSM has homebrew so...I guess thats why he has to record them with his camera, thats what he told me anyway

JBlaze1394

Smash Ace
This was fun. It's been too long since I've been to a tournament (2+ years) and I'm sad that I suck now :-( But, I think I'll probably make it out to another one pretty soon.

Running a tournament is tough and it's easy to lose sight of all the little details that it takes to do it well. I think Matt did the best her could and made a stupid mistake that he tried to correct as seamlessly as possible (even though, technically, he should've let it stand). Either way, I think overall, the tournaments taken separately ran well. You definitely need to break up the Brawl and Melee tournaments, though...

Thanks to everyone I played. It felt good getting the controller back in my hand. All the old school folks, it was good seeing you - OBM, PC, Dan, Hayato, Eve, Wife, Cactuar, Banks (Sheik 4 life!!!), DJ Nintendo (Still got that crazy Pika...), Darc (you've gotten a lot better), Zoso (so have you), Dazwa, Elen, etc. See you soon :-)

Marcus

Oh...and Cort was there too. Hi Cort.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Lack of melee shoutouts make this thread a less than enjoyable read.

D;

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
1: Dazwa ($266.40) LOLOL You're cray zzzzzz
2: Omegablackmage ($237.60) LOL **** your upsmashes. *****es be like magnets
3: Darc ($216.00) You're glad you have friends that split with you.
4: Nuro ($0.00) ALMOST had me. I would have been a sad panda. I'm glad those stationary lasers worked for some reason.
5: Buuman I'm so glad you didn't go MK LOL. I hate that guy. Sucks that Falco likes to poop on DDD. Fun matches nonetheless
5: P.C. Chris- See Melee shoutout
9: Fatal You'll get em next time. I'm kind of glad I didn't have to play you, just sayin'
9: Green Ace You play Yoshi
9: JJ Wolf Hi hi :3 I'll play you sometime
17: alukard You're pretty good at brawl and stuff. I didn't even know you played lol
25: Hayato We'll play sometime. Always nice seeing you
25: dj nintendo **** YOUR PIKACHUFRRUDDFSFFJSDF
25: Captain Awesome You'll **** shiitt in no time
25: Solid Jake Snake it uppp. God**** that party was fun LOL. One of the best weekends ever
33: Boxman Work on that snakeee. LOL you're drunk when not drinking
33: war Sorry for playing the wrong guy LOL
33: feather **** **** with snake more kthx.
33: eve HIIIIIIIIIIII. Haven't seen you in awhile
49: scar LOL
65: Cogsmooch hiya =3 bearddddd
97: waffle **** sagat
97: Mr. Escalator I didn't even know you went lolo
97: Hotdogturtle HOTDOGTURRRTLEEEEEEE

Melee Doubles
1: Here's comes a brand new flavor in your ear (pc + cort) ($136.40) **** YOUUUUU
2: Rush Hour 4 (KDJ + Marcus) ($74.40) HI Marcus :3
3: Ethiopian Iguanas (DJ Nintendo + Cactuar) ($24.80) **** YOUUUUUU
7: Darcs hair is wrong (G$ + Alukard) **** YOUUUUUUU. That double rest was pretty homo LOL
17: At least one of us has a clue (KevinM + HaileyM) LOL You guys are awesome
17: Hey Darc Korean pops sucks (Feather + waffu) **** YOUUUUU

Melee Singles
1: PC Chris($220.00) LOL I'll get you sometime. Foxxy is funnn. **** Corneria.
2: Darc($120.00) lolol scrub
3: RaynEX($60.00) Close matchesss. **** you for practicing on Brinstar LOL. You pooped on my Fox
4: Korean DJ LOL @ my second game with you. God I think I'm going to ban that stage >_>
5: Wife Intense ****. Can't wait to hear the commentary
5: th0rn You'll get him next time. FALCO OR FOX
7: Banks PRETTY GOOD PLACE RIGHT HURRR. **** **** KTHX
7: Cactuar MARF MARF MARF MARF ;_; You're a fun guy
9: Pine lolol bye bye $3
9: euphoria Jiggs is gay LOL. Marfy almost got me.
9: Scar We'll play sometime and stuff. I died inside when you missed that dthrow knee ;_;
13: DJ Nintendo PIKACHUUUUUUUU
13: kevin M LOL Our matches were so fun. You shoulda had the pokemon stadium one
13: kyu puffffff- LOL **** placement
17: assman Luigiiii
17: Mana Lord LOL I FINALLY MET YOU. YOU'RE NOT ASIAN
17: MelvinK - Zoso Hi hi sup sup
17: SOLAR Pretty good placement right hurr
25: Pixel Hi
25: roman LOL you didn't say a word when you played me
25: spife the pony of death YOUR SHIRT IS AWESOME
33: irish mafia lololollllllll Pencil
33: HaileyM LOL you're awesome.
33: adhdfoy STICKERSSSSSS
33: CHEWMAN LOL swimsuit edition darc
33: Purple Cobra SUP
33: proverbs lolol avatarrrr

Milktea - Scrub ;_;

Anybody else tell me who wants to be on it. I just took the results

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Not entering as Ace hurts my shout outs, but my love for watchmen was too important.

So I think what I mean is... WHY DO YOU HATE ME DARC!

I really shouldn't complain about not getting shout outs when I do them so rarely.

Scar

#HarveyDent
darc me too dude

beating KDJ is like the new cool thing, hbk did it, raynex did it, scar invents a new combo: dthrow to nair wayyy past him

Sanu

Smash Champion
i did really long shoutouts basically for only melee >_>
You don't count, you never count :laugh: I read them ages ago, that's all :p

Yay shoutouts O_O!

Edit: Oh, and I can't say this enough.. I LOVE your avatar Scar XDD

Buuman

Smash Ace
Not entering as Ace hurts my shout outs, but my love for watchmen was too important.

So I think what I mean is... WHY DO YOU HATE ME DARC!

I really shouldn't complain about not getting shout outs when I do them so rarely.
Cmon ace...do your homework

Do some shout outz lol

Top Bottom