• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM14 Results

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Dude seriously uploading one vid right now.

Its taking forever.

Might be up in an hour or so, just look up adhdfoy on youtube and go to my channel to find it.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I just recorded the batch of matches saved on my Wii, but they probably won't go online for awhile because the computer I'm on right now sucks and the computer they're saved on isn't connected to the internet. My laptop is in repairs ;_;

10ish ZSSvsGAW
ZSSvsMarth (I think me vs PoF)
ZSS ditto (some stupid friendly between me, buuman, and the ice climber stage which ended after 15 seconds, but something amazing happens so I saved it)
Diddy vs Snake
Diddy vs MK
Olimar vs MK
Ike vs GaW

I'm pretty sure that's everything...

Proverbs

Smash Lord
^That's pretty amazing, actually. No one plays 64 anymore. ;~; But depending where you're at, either you or I could take the T and meet up to play. PM me if you're interested. Don't think Cambridge is too far out from me. I'm near the Boylston T stop on the Green Line, Park St on the Red line, or New England Medical Center on the Orange Line--all very close to where I live.

Let me know. And don't give up on Melee. It'll never die. Ever.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
64 > All

At least when I'm watching people play. Not when I'm playing... I make that **** look as unexciting as Brawl looks when you're not playing it.

Banks

Smash Hero
i'm pretty jacked so i accept

but LOL @ ambiguous shape resting on the girl's shoulder what the hell is that lump of flesh? i can only guess..

Almo

Smash Ace
lol i love videos. let me know when those go up. specifically anything offscreen or anything wife commentated on.

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
now for me too finally do shoutouts :p
took long enough this thread is dead but ill still do em

Brawl shoutouts:

Dazwa-great job getting 1st! :D and for getting 1st in NE power rankings
Omegablackmage- good job on 2nd! also i didnt ask for friendlies :p i asked for a 1 or 2$ money match
Darc-Goot Job on 3rd and for getting 2nd in melee more so Your so great in both games xD
Nuro- nice to see you again, your snake is so good lol
Buuman-hopefully we'll play at LOBSTER5 or something LOL sorry about the questions
PC Chris-wow its cool i got too meet you! your so beastin' in melee also good job in Brawl!
Bizkit-i see you from time too time on AiB LOL we should definately play online sometime =)
Green Ace-DARNIT we didnt get too play AGAIN ;_; Also Great Job with Yoshi :D
JJ wolf-not sure who you are either but if we meet at a tourney we should play! =) also LOL never thought id see a really good wolf 'round these parts
Fuzzy-Great job on 9th :D we should play on AiB sometime Lucas is always fun too play for some reason :p
JoeST-wow you have some good charecters there man =) hope too play you again sometime!
Captain Awesome(actually C.Awesum)-i did horrible at this tourney like ive done not so good at tourneys but i was reaaaaaaaaaaal bad at this one T_T ill have revenge next tournament!
Solid Jake-nice to see ya again! we should play on AiB sometime Noodles told me you have a really good connection! hope to see ya soon
Mini-Great lucario and nice to see you again! hope we can play again sometime our friendlies at Cataclysm 4 were really fun! xD
Ace-you had the best name in the whole tournament its a shame we didnt get too play T_T lag gets annoying... real annoying >_>
Boxman-KEEP ON STEPPIN' IT UP IN BARLW MAN
Feather-good job in the tourney!, never thought id see a girl playing Brawl lol :p
SB soldier-wow i havent seen you in a long time thanks again for pointing out AiB and GB if i hadnt went on AiB i probably wouldnt be nearly as good now! YOU'VE CREATED A MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRR
Cogsmooch-as soon as i said "Brawl singles seem to be slowing down, i dont hear as many people being called too TV's" i got called for a match xD IRONY, nice to see you again!
Riot-Has a beastin' zelda and doesnt afraid of anything sorry about you having an off day hope too play your zelda again I MUST HAVE REVENGE ON YOUR DTILTS!!!
Hotdogturtle-THE LEGENDARY HOT DOG TURTLE?!?!?!?

Melee shoutouts:

th0rn:great job on 5th! hope to see you at LOBSTER5! =)
Banks: ITS BANKSSSSSSSSSSS i LOL'ed when you were waving that bottle in Darc's face xD
SOLAR: Neil you are too Dam Hilarious xD Good job in melee!

overall i had alot of fun :D at this tourney despite the MASSive amount of people i swear it was MADNESS, i did really bad in brawl this tourney and hope too step it up next time! nice seeing everyone again!

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
First recorded video is up. The rest are still uploading. These are all from Brawl TV 7; if you guys can help me with player names I can give credit where credit is due.

Edit: The rest are uploaded. One problem: the quality is horrible. I have no idea what happened; I did the same thing, same setup everything as some other videos I have done. Maybe a high quality option will appear after it's been up a bit.
- OSM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TDNf3CFswE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m108i13X4zQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycr_0C_Xyac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av-WmG0Zno4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5gAIlcMoVY

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Did those doubles matches of PC, Cort, KDJ, and Marcus ever get put up? I didn't see them posted here ;~;

Buuman

Smash Ace
First match is my D3 vs. Gravys Falco
Second match is My d3 vs. Gravys falco again
Third match is my d3 vs. Xfros wario
4th match is my D3 vs. Fatals ROB
5th match is Mini's lucario vs. Soma's Snake

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Still trying to get vids off my camera. The file format is some horrible proprietary format, and it keeps trying to give me hour long .mpeg files. Vids will go up once this gets fixed.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Dude seriously uploading one vid right now.

Its taking forever.

Might be up in an hour or so, just look up adhdfoy on youtube and go to my channel to find it.
an hour just turned into 4 days.

lol latest shouts ever.

Still trying to get vids off my camera. The file format is some horrible proprietary format, and it keeps trying to give me hour long .mpeg files. Vids will go up once this gets fixed.
yay

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Jamie sent me the .tio file. I can't upload it to AiB (waiting on JJ to list me as an organizer so I can upload results), but for now I can post bracket images...

Brawl Singles

Melee Doubles

Melee Singles

thumbnails, click, etc.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
It's still funny to me how I get 13th in Melee singles going all Ness lol. I definitely could've did better though. Oh well, good times using Ness since I haven't used him in forever lol.

Cactuar is the man =)

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Bump I want those vids. I still don't believe Cort could have made it back to the stage in doubles against KDJ and Marcus. ><;; That ending was epic. I need to see it again.

Any updates on that?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
dude Seriously Uploading One Vid Right Now.

Its Taking Forever.

Might Be Up In An Hour Or So, Just Look Up Adhdfoy On Youtube And Go To My Channel To Find It.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jamie Sent Me The .tio File. I Can't Upload It To Aib (waiting On Jj To List Me As An Organizer So I Can Upload Results), But For Now I Can Post Bracket Images...

Brawl Singles

Melee Doubles

Melee Singles

Thumbnails, Click, Etc.
<3 You

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yeah i guess not =(

unless foy can get up here give the videos to me and i actually upload them. i'll tell him to bring them next time he's up

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I still have those vids on my camera. I'm also swamped with work, since if I don't get this paper done I don't graduate. I'm also **** lazy when it comes to uploading ****.

Top Bottom