• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM14 Results

Spife

Smash Master
Hmmm so I popped out my mem card so Manalord and th0rn could play on another set up. I didn't get it back. I remember seeing it on the table and would like to beleive I grabbed it but it could be anywhere inbetween quincy and greenfield
It is black and has a SSBM sticker on the top. If anyone knows anything (like where my dumb *** left it, which is the probably solution) that would be great. Much love <3

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I guess i should do my small list of shoutouts now. I don't think I played a whole lot of people yesterday:

Mattdotzeb: Sweet to finally meet you Matt. You're a really cool dude(but we knew that) and I had a blast yesterday. Shame I didn't get to play you though. As soon as I get my license, I'm driving up to Quincy and you're teaching me Melee. No, you don't have a choice in the matter. No, I'm not paying you.

Etherlight: Stop outplacing me by ridiculous amounts fool! I still get close when we play each other ;_;

Peachkid: Really great to meet you, and thanks for the ridiculous amount of time you spent paying matches with me. Thanks for the tips too, I'm really going to take them to heart and work on improving my Peach. I hope to impress you the next time we play, though i do hope to play you again soon. You're a great guy and a great brawler.

Green Ace: Krunch. 4 Way Captain Falcon matches are 2gud tbh.

Nuro: Played like 1 match with you I think. You're really too good. I want to play you again sometime, the mroe practice the better. Good **** on placing 4th.

Fires on Playgrounds: WHAT TYPE OF NAME IS THAT? Anyways, great games. I probably played best against you out of anybody I played agaisnt all day. Aside from that SD with MK. Wish I knew where I'd have been if i had that stock back. Great Games though, you're good.

Radiation: I have to apologize for how ****ty I played this set. Your bowser is really good.

I porbably forgot like, a bunch of people. If I remember i'll add them.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
2: Omegablackmage - Nice seeing you again, thanks for the compliment. I'm always trying to improve depsite the lack of offline play I get.
5: Buuman - I should have probably stayed Snake, I'm slowly learning that matchup more without constant camping, I'll get you next time! >.> good **** beating Fatal too though.
9: Fatal - Didn't get to play you but watched your match against PC. Nice job.
9: Green Ace - A Yoshi as good as Pride. I didn't think I'd win, but we both got gayed on each others Counterpicks.
9: JJ Wolf - Not too often to see an offline Wolf user that is actually great. No regrets losing to you.
9: Fuzzy - Only saw you in one set, you had a pretty **** good Lucas.
17: fires on playgrounds - Didn't expect you to enter Brawl singles. Nice Marth, anyway. You really tempted me to go Marth against you.
13: Kownt - Fun Snake dittos! I would try dashing less with Snake though, it was a tad predictable for me.
25: dj nintendo - Best Bowser I've fought offline, I never fought a good Bowser so I didn't know what I was doing half the time but you were fun to play regardless. I always feel like a cheapass when I win against non-high tier chars with Snake...
25: Solid Jake - We gotta train soon lmao. I deff wanna get better.

Venue was nice but too small for these many people, I could barely get around and lack of setups basically meant no friendlies. But oh well, was fairly fun still.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Mattdotzeb: Sweet to finally meet you Matt. You're a really cool dude(but we knew that) and I had a blast yesterday. Shame I didn't get to play you though. As soon as I get my license, I'm driving up to Quincy and you're teaching me Melee. No, you don't have a choice in the matter. No, I'm not paying you.
It's not going to be fun unless you play with him as The Invincible Falcon Doubles Team.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Hmmm so I popped out my mem card so Manalord and th0rn could play on another set up. I didn't get it back. I remember seeing it on the table and would like to beleive I grabbed it but it could be anywhere inbetween quincy and greenfield
It is black and has a SSBM sticker on the top. If anyone knows anything (like where my dumb *** left it, which is the probably solution) that would be great. Much love <3
Yeah, I saw a memory card like that. Except I thought it was a pokemon sticker. At least I saw Pikachu. Anyway, that guy playing under either the name 'Milf' or 'SB-S' had it at the end of the tournament, and asked me if it was mine. I said no, but told him to give it to the desk (since they had a microphone and could call it out). They did and no one came up. Not sure if that was yours.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Shout outs:
1: Dazwa ($266.40) - **** son. Good ****, and good to see you. Happy B day man...again, we have to play next time. Ima gonna get you something...and I still dont know what yet lol

2: Omegablackmage ($237.60) - The GW of the century. Game and **** like always lol. Can't wait to restart the mage training soon for the billionth time :D We need to **** teams with your bucket. Up air FTW XD

3: Darc ($216.00) - Finally got to play you. You are by far one of the coolest smashers Ive met. Your falco *****. We should def get some more matches in next time man. Good **** yesterday ^_^

4: Nuro ($0.00) - NUUUUURRRROOO, way to be. Your snake is too good. WOW at your down B skills

5: Buuman - lol...losing to a lucas

5: P.C. Chris - The father of smash, good to see you there bro. We didn't get to play, but good stuff. Your snake is tricky. I like the empty hops of nothingness! It was too good lol. I remember seeing you waaay back in melee at cataclysm 2. Good timmeesss :) The matches of you in the finals were ALWAYS EPIC

7: Kevin/Bizkit - sup man. Good playing ya, good times at cat4...lol m2k

9: Fatal - Fatal man. I saw your snake **** earlier. You'll do better next time for sure. The match with u and PC was close. Just go with the flow..try not to get too stressed when your down a stock. I've noticed your a very momentum based player...when you get your momentum early....your ****in dangerous. Good seeing ya man, we definitely have to play again.

9: JJ Wolf - nice to meet you man. The best wolf ever I hear. We have to play at some point. But once again nice to finally meet you :)

9: Fuzzy - YOUR LUCAS *****. Good job at knocking me into losers kid. Keep that **** up. Best lucas I've ever come across

13: Xfro - WAAAAH WAAAH WARIO. More bite, more wario air camping man. It was a tough match. Very nice to meet you. You're a cool guy

17: Pwngepolice - I didnt know there was another Dedede here. Hello :D

25: Hayato - hello!

25: Captain Awesome - Relax mate. I may be Buuman but easy with the questions man, I don't know everything lol, I can't answer a million questions a minute. Good stuffz

25: Solid Jake - ahhhh the coolest people are always the hardest to write about. Always good to see you bro. MAGES FTW. Keep ******/reppin your title as solid snake >:D
25: Mini - **** BRO!!! God ****...yes GOD ****. You are so good that god blessed you with his poop. I'm impressed and proud. Best lucario in New England?....

33: ACE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Wooo Hiiiio ^_^ Good chillin with you as always brotha. Keep that diddy kong up. It's becoming a force. I know you could have done better at this. You'll get em next time

33: Boxman - Your are the man boxman. Wicked fun to talk to and heres a video for you...enjoy :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHk52RvpOLw

33: feather - a girl that entered brawl, keep it up babe lol. Didn't play you but...good **** anyway

65: Ben - Good stuff ben, your toon link is improving fast. Very smart player, I hope you had fun, we'll play again soon hopefully

65: Beef - lol at the match with mini

65: LT - FRO MAN. Best zelda in NE? Good **** man, I is proud of ya. Keep doing you uber training (Train in the hyperbolic time chamber and do barrel rolls forever)

65: Elegost - This number doesnt mean ****. You shoulda been in the top 20. First tourney, no worries. You'll get them next time. We have more training to do

65: Riot - what happened mate? I didnt get to see any of your matches but your zelda is toooo **** good for 65th. Once again..this number is irrelevant

Cort - Good seeyin ya mate, I looked up to you back in the day man. I hope u come back at some point. Have fun with w/e your doin

KevinM - BWAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KWAN - I REMEMBER YOU BACK AT VIVALA SMASHACLYSM ...your marth ***** me in the butt...scarred me for like

Fun **** guys - Good matches with most of you guys. Sorry about that fatal
EVERYONE better keep training, Show everyone that the northeast *****. NE forever! >:^D

~thanks GU and Matt, also elen, and ace, and everyone that helped
:laugh:

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!

Buuman-You stayed at my house, and thanks for all of the training. Wouldn't be nearly as good without you.

OmegaBlackMage- Thanks for the training. You're G&W is pretty amazing. and I still owe you a bag of Wachussett Sour Cream and Onion chips.

Mini- You stayed at my house too! and You gave me a ride! Couldn't have been there without you. Your Lucario is pretty good. I owe you some Diddy Matches.

Elegost-You slept in my beanbag chair! Your Snake is really annoying. Don't worry that's a good thing.

Ben- You slept on my floor! You were a lot of fun to play. Your Toon Link is getting to be good, keep it up.

Riot- Your Zelda is really amazing, I took your advice at Super Massbros, and I practiced a lot since then.
I wouldn't be as good without you. I'm determined to get as good as you.

Ace (If the Watchmen movie sucks I'm gonna be the angriest blackman you've ever seen) - You're the man. Your Diddy Kong is amazing. You taught me a few things and hopefully I helped you with stuff too.

Soma-Your Snake, dude your Snake was great. That's all I can say about that.

Solid Jake- That was an amazing outfit. I'm thinking about wearing a majestic red dress to the next tournament.

Fatal-I hear you have a good Snake and I must play you next chance I get.

Dazwa-I hear you have an amazing Zero Suit, I also have to play you next chance i get.

P.C. Chris- I saw your Snake Ditto vs Fatal. That was an amazing match. I hope I get to play you too.

L-T!- You're the man, but you definitely could have done better. You shouldn't have lost to that random Metaknight.

Fuzzy-You are without a doubt the best Lucas player that I've ever seen, keep it up.
Like me you say, "Screw the tier list, I'm going to play characters because they're fun." I have nothing but respect for you.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
There should've been a brawl results and melee results separately because reading through some of this garbage is annoying to find the good stuff. But whatever.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
gj daz (not surprised)

I'm still bad at smash, got to play like 4 friendlies, too crowded and smelly, didn't get to enter melee singles, not enough setups, but I had fun at this. Testament to how tight this community is.

shoutouts? when?

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
PC Chris-nice meeting you, wow you're so good, now I know why Kevin loves you so much.

Darc-nice to meet you! and..you shoulda had that one.

Korean DJ-Nice seeing you again Dan, congrats on doing so well in teams and singles!

Banks-I didn't get to talk to you much but nice meeting you

Cactuar-nice to meet you and good to know you had Kev's back in his matches

Pine-i had a ton of fun playing matches with you guys with pokeballs! and it was cool to finally meet you

Scar-it was nice to meet you and talk to you

Kwan-it was fun playing couples singles with you and Peanut!

DJ Nintendo-I loved your hat! thanks for cheering me on in my matches, it was cool to meet Kev's bowser bro

Kevin- thanks for trying to teach me smash and bringing me to meet everyone and show me why you love it so much!

Dave- good to see you, you're still a *****.

Trademark- nice meeting you, you're the SECOND blackest guy I know

Gmoney-it was nice to meet you, thanks for the doubles set. you're black as hell.

Alukard-thanks for the double set and nice to meet you.

Peanut- nice meeting you and playing you!

Roman- thanks for ****** me in my first tournament match ):

Elen- Nice meeting you Mr. Yellow, thanks for killing yourself every time I hit you

Joey- nice to see you, you rice eating homo

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
So, I have replays from MM14 on my SD card.

Here's how I've been uploading previous videos:
setting up a camera, setting it at level and pressing record and playing the replay.

This leaves with worse quality.

Or, I can upload the replay files and someone else with better quality recording equipment can put them up. Thoughts?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I just wanted to let everyone know that

Brawl Singles
1: Dazwa ($266.40)
2: Omegablackmage ($237.60)
3: Darc ($216.00)
4: Nuro ($0.00)
5: Buuman
5: P.C. Chris
7: Kevin/Bizkit
7: Eric Geller
9: Fatal
9: Green Ace
9: JJ Wolf
9: Fuzzy
13: Xfro
13: Kownt
13: JL
13: Blood Cross
17: Chowy
17: Gravy 0085
17: fires on playgrounds
17: alukard
17: JoeST
17: Soma
17: Pwngepolice
17: Nick Stamatis
25: Peach kid
25: Hayato
25: dj nintendo
25: Captain Awesome
25: Solid Jake
25: Mini
25: reno
25: Electro Blade
33: Radiation
33: If the watchman movie sucks, im going to be the angriest blackman you'll ever see.
33: Aqua
33: Boar
33: Boxman
33: Haggs
33: Sean
33: King J
33: war
33: Etherlight
33: Major Gamer 14
33: feather
33: honkey mcgoo
33: Roy
33: aids
33: eve
49: Atticus
49: Oak
49: Parlock
49: Almo
49: Games and Goodies
49: Jester
49: Ryan Man
49: Danny
49: Dream Sythe
49: Copacetic
49: Chewman
49: Phil
49: scar
49: Wow owned
49: Ningar
49: Megaman 087
65: Rainy
65: Ben
65: William
65: Crimson
65: Beef
65: Lance Vance
65: S.B. Soldier
65: Zstrike
65: Chris
65: LT
65: Cogsmooch
65: Alex
65: KC 24
65: Nicholas
65: Kaizo
65: Doug
65: Rogue
65: KN
65: Breeman
65: MPG
65: Carlos
65: Ryan S
65: Michael
65: BeaST
65: Beebop
65: Humpy Thrashabout
65: Elegost
65: Thunderpup
65: junei
65: Slash
65: Riot
97: Mike Santos
97: battletoads loves muffins
97: waffle
97: OSM
97: Ice
97: Patric
97: Mr. Escalator
97: Arno
97: takc
97: Hotdogturtle
97: Andrew
97: Justin
this was me. A couple of people questioned that if I entered a tournament now, as opposed to earlier in Brawls meta game that I would not fair as well. Also, I didnt go Meta Knight and use an unbeatable stupid character along the likes of DDD, Falco, Snake, or Meta Knight. Marth. Also; due to Dazwas Zero Suit (mainly) and Darcs Marth they have sparked my interest in Brawl a bit further. I still believe that Melee is the better game, more depth, more options while playing, etc but brawl does have its perks.

I'll do shout outs in a few when I'm not feeling lazy.

Also, I always hate when Iplay this melee game in tournament....I suck....but then a few hours after I'm playing 10X better. I love melee though lol

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Hahahah, Hailey!! Your first round with Kevin on teams was amazing. I laughed so hard that you guys won.

I was that guy who was always awkwardly watching your matches. I wasn't being creepy, I just tend to be a little shy, and thought you two playing teams was hilarious and amazing.

Oh, and your boyfriend's probably the funniest smasher alive. Kevin's amazing.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Shout Outs:

Mike: <33 For everything. Stop sucking though. D: You're better than 65th. <3

Roy: Your Pit is still ugly </3. But it's still awesome.

Nuro: Still good as always. We need to play more D: Hopefully I can get a trip or two to your place so we can have a smashfest or something.

Peachkid: What a SHlutty Peach (<3). GGs.

Riot: Sorry to hear about that placing, it must really suck. Better **** at SMB2 though since I know you can do it :O.

Ace: You and your silly tags <3 Still ****** with Diddy I guess?

Copacetic: Deja-vu much? LOL. But seriously, it really did feel like deja-vu when I look back at our matches in SMB...

Humpy Trashabout: What ever happened to that friendlies you wanted to do? D:

KN: You'll get better. Just learn to not get grabbed that's all :3

Solid Jake: <3 @ Snake cosplay + DK doll. Epic win. GGs on our matches.

Dazwa: <3 for that awesome ZSS. </3 for doing those Side-B/Bair/*whatever crazy thing ZSS does* shanks D: GGs.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Oh PoF IM me if you wanna get actual advice against Diddy. I so tired and lacked so much energy last night that I couldn't really explain or think when you asked me about how to deal with him.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs later, finally got home. Slept like 2 hours at matts.

**** not sleeping, stupidest decision ever.

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Wah, this tournament was alot of fun, though I was a little dissappointed with the huge amount of setups that went straight to Barlw, not to mention how long it took to finally get around to melee. Unfortunately, I had to peace before singles got to start.
Mad props to Roman and Matt.zeb for putting up with all our **** and calling **** out. It was pretty sweet that there was a PA system, though it almost broke my ears during friendlies.

Sooo, some shout outs, so maybe I can start everyone else doing 'em. These'll be in no particular order.

Banks- Nice to see you! (again). Your shiek is totally illin' for one thing. And it was awesome for Gorn and I to play you and your buddy (forgot his name) for a few rounds in friendlies. That was definitely a highlight of the tourney for me. Hope to see you around.

Elen- Nice to meet you, man. You and trees made a sick team, and our friendlies were a lot of fun. Hope to see you again some time!

Roman- We didn't get to Doc team. Or Doc ditto. You seemed abnormally sleepy and out of it for what little time I saw you. Anyway, your fox was dirt-nasty, and (was it kyu puff?) was sick too. Great teams matches, I have no regrets that you took us out of the tourny : P. Let's...do some serious doc business some time. =D

Macman- Good to finally meet you! We should talk about getting more Mass **** together.

Pine- Nice to meet you, man. Awesome teams friendlies back there, that was a ton of fun. Your pikachu/mario still manages to scare the bejesus out of me. is that wrong? : P Hope to see you around.

Scar- You taught me why everyone on the Doc boards is ranting about how C. Falcon is a horrible matchup for Doc. No one else had really been able to convince me. I think it hit me when you kneed me out of an attempted jabgrab. That's speed/timing right there. 0_o' Nice to meet you, man. Good game(s).

Wife- you and scar were one of the scariest teams i've seen yet. Bravo. You guys were awesome; there's not much more to say about it. It was awesome to meet you, and a great opportunity to smash with you.

Alukard+G$- Awesome team, guys. Again, you were one of the many highlights in the endless team friendlies. You guys are -sick-, not to mention alot of fun to play with. Hope to see you again some time, that was good ****.

DJN-- I didn't get to play you, but I saw some friendly involving your bowser. Holy ****. I like. =D Keep it up, and mad props.

KevinM-- LAWL. "STAY UP THERE, THEY CAN'T SEE YOU". I think the set I saw was against Alukard and G-money. I lol'd. Many times. I still never ended up playing you, but you and Hailey were mad funny, I hope to see you guys next time I make it to a tourney.. not to mention get to play you. =D

Spife-- Heh. "Maining link, that's a good mindgame." Yo man, it was great to meet you, though I wish I could have played you after Gorn was finished; we had to peace, unfortunately. Awesome ditto with my main man, that was intense. I'm sure you taught him a thing or two : P. Anyway, being seeing you soon, hopefully.

Gorn. -- What can I say? Played some good teams, but I was f*cking exhausted by the time doubles ended. Thanks for coming out with me, hope to see you again soon. Lawl@ the horrible mispelling of A) our team name B) my name. How the -f*ck- do they get yours right? xD Also, sick rounds with Spife, keep up the good work with that link. Until next time, amigo.

Aight that's it for shoutouts.. so far. 0_o If i missed someone, I'll uhm.. be reminded... hopefully.

Banks

Smash Hero
sprucetengu and gorn, i forgot ur names cuz i was pasting the singles results, but it was great playing u guys in teams and everyone else at that tv, definitely one of the most fun times because it was so hard to get on a tv =p i hope to see you again at the next mass madness

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
can it be bracket tiem?

very interested in who raynex beat and in how my PA guys did even tho i dun rly see them anymore =(

Scar and Cactuar are saving up for this weekend.
:colorful:
:)

KDJ has to not show up to tourneys to win them??.....wtf I can't even say it this this =(

Banks

Smash Hero
i highly doubt the brackets will ever be given, one time we only got results up to 7th. yea.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Roman- We didn't get to Doc team. Or Doc ditto. You seemed abnormally sleepy and out of it for what little time I saw you. Anyway, your fox was dirt-nasty, and (was it kyu puff?) was sick too. Great teams matches, I have no regrets that you took us out of the tourny : P. Let's...do some serious doc business some time. =D
yeah i was mad sick and the worst part is i forgot to put your name with a face (even though i've seen you more than once lol)

so next time we meet remind me that you're spruce and we'll doc it up fo show

edit: i ***** kevin's gf

edit2: my first edit wasn't even an edit so idk why i put edit o.O'

Almo

Smash Ace
the **** is this. i should probably get better. this was the worst i've ever done at a tournament. no johns.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
that reminds me,
europhoria, sorry for kicking you when i was sleeping. hoped the drive home wasn't too bad.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
JJ Wolf's Shoutoutz:

I fought a lot of snakes this tournament @_@. Good **** everyone, it was fun.

1: Dazwa ($266.40)- Good **** dazwa. Didn't I say u were gonna win? I love watching ur zamus play. Keep it up =O
2: Omegablackmage ($237.60)- It's too bad we didn't get to play. Playing a G&W is a nice change from a Snake =P. I guess we'll be seeing each other at SMB2
3: Darc ($216.00)- Didn't get to play you either @_@. It was nice to finally meet dazwas bro though.
4: Nuro ($0.00)- Lol you were the 4th snake I played that day, and the best one out of them. GJ beating PC chris too. Norfair was a really smart C/P
5: Buuman- It was nice meeting you too. I can't wait to play your DDD *rolls eyes* jk. Hopefully we'll play @ SMB2
7: Kevin/Bizkit- Nice snake dood. And awesome job fighting ur way through Losers all the way to 7th. Watched ur match vs greenace and yeah u guys have really gay C/P stages LoL
9: Fatal- SMB2 repeat champion?
9: Green Ace- Yoshi is sooo annoying
9: JJ Wolf- Learn to play dood
13: JL- U were Snake #3 that day. My bad about the JJ match. Why didn't you say anything?! I didnt want to play there either!
13: Blood Cross- Dam... didn't gimp you. GJ in our mMM
17: Chowy- not bad for ur 2nd tournament. Keep it up
25: Peach kid- Look to MM me at SMB2. Get there early so we can =D.
33: If the watchman movie sucks, im going to be the angriest blackman you'll ever see.- Had a fun time playing u in friendlies.
33: Boar- Come on! u beat me all the time! i expect at least top 10 at the next tourney =D
33: feather- GJ taking that first game off of me. It was a fun set =D
49: Almo- Keep it up dood. U've got a lot of potential.

Top Bottom