• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM14 Results

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Thanks for the shoutouts and stuff everyone =)

HaileyM: Thanks =) You'll probably be lovin' all my fitteds then since I only wear exclusive ones lol. It was nice meeting you and tell Kevin not to forget his Bowser plushie next time lol.

Oh yeah, get at me getting 13th in Melee singles going all Ness!!!

Cactuar!!!! I love you and we should definitely team more lol. We ***** mad duro!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
who did cactuar lose to? who did scar lose to?

purple cobra/dan/yoshi's downb - holy crap it's been so long since we've been to the same tourney, it was great seeing you and talking and shiz.
darc - good job on 2nd. (not surprised) I like cheering for you ^_^ also, I LIKE you.
spife - thanks for the vids. I will upload some of the funniest/stupidest/best ones
roman - good job stepping it up and helping run things. I need to play you.
matt.zeb - I didn't see you play a single friendly or money match the whole time. good job... the # of setups would have been fine for a normal mass madness, but... yeah crazy turnout.
variola - nice meeting you.
cactuar - thanks for the OJ, no thanks for the oral herpes
kyu puff - I didn't see you at all but good job on 13th dude
wife - hi ^_^ I was like I'm gonna say hi to wife and tell him he was the first person I ever played in a tournament, so I did.
dazwa - teach me to get better in brawl or something. maybe not. again ggz on 1st.
pc chris - always great seeing you and talking. maybe when you're old like me you will be a veg. again lol
oke - ggz
hipster kids - lol
umass kids - hey good meeting you. special shoutout to the Marth who was wayyy too beastly for his first tourney. what is your name?
jester - ggz
questor - lol jonas brothers suck ha
reno + somebody (?) - quad falcon on pokefloats. yes.
I'm sure I forgot people...

Can melee singles (aka the best event) be run earlier at the next MM? Like first or second? Pretty please?

Scar

#HarveyDent
cog: i lost to kdj and cactuar, cactuar lost to pc chris and wife.
9: Scar - I'll play you some other time I guess
lol Definitely come up to me and be like YO LETS PLAY

I really didn't get to play anyone at MM I was so mad
9: Scar Man oh man, ive been waiting to meet you, and i totally pictured you different but no matter.
lol That's pretty funny, might I ask how

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
cog:

lol That's pretty funny, might I ask how
Honestly i thought you would be a huge black dude with really messy puff hair. Cause thats what i picture scar as if he was a person O_O

I googled him. His stuff is pretty awesome.
Cha fool, but the craziest thing is that i can't find any of his hats. So i have no idea where my hat came from.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
shoutouts

zoso - although you and i don't share the same liking for zelos, i will never forget you in my shoutouts EVER AGIAN, well, not that i ever did

but

YOU WONT EVEN HAVE TO GO TO THE EVENT TO BE IN THEM
ONLY FOR YOU DAVE

ONLY FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Are you kidding me, there were so many brawl setups. It was ridiculous. Melee only had like 3 setups to begin with.

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Pine that is the smartest idea ever. >_>

Next time all meleers bring mad cubes and tv's and one long extension cord and we can play outside.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Pine that is the smartest idea ever. >_>

Next time all meleers bring mad cubes and tv's and one long extension cord and we can play outside.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
1: Dazwa - gj
2: Omegablackmage - RIDLY is gonna meet its OWN counterpick the next time we play, you better watch out! Great matches, **** GaW's up-air
3: Darc - I'm sorry I'm still poopy moving back and forth between the two games =(. Thanks for not feeling like me when I said I felt like you, jerkface.
4: Nuro - We barely hung out all day, wtf. BEARLY. BAIRLY.
5: Buuman - Dayum at unleashing your inner D3MON
5: P.C. Chris - Our set was really fun, I'm glad that you want to get better at Brawl again :D I'm not glad you beat Dustin and I in teams :D
9: Fatal - Even though you had an off day I'm still scared to play you >_>
9: Green Ace - If there's one thing I hate more than Yoshi's eggs, it's Jungle Japes. You jerkface D:
9: JJ Wolf - I'm sorry I couldn't get that copy of TvC to you, maybe next time? >_>
17: fires on playgrounds - LOL you were so excited at the end of the day to play Brawl, I wasn't expecting that at all
17: alukard aka guy who plays brawl (doubles) - Wtf you're not guy who plays brawl what are you doing in this bracket. good **** regardless, and our teams set was fun :D
17: JoeST - lol, leaving early I see. You're pretty good, hope to play you again!
17: Pwngepolice - wtf you were here? I didn't know ;_;
25: Hayato - kitsssss soooooo gooooooooT :D
25: dj nintendo - I got a game you can play, it's called "**** YOU PIKACHU." watching you play brawl hilarious because of your own added commentary :D
25: Captain Awesome - a child prodigy who sets explosives, pivot grabs, and doesn't afraid of anything
25: Solid Jake - Thank you for the most wonderful weekend and birthday party ever :D
25: reno - more like jeno amirite...wait what are you doing at 25th in brawl
33: If the watchman movie sucks, im going to be the angriest blackman you'll ever see aka Ace - You have the best name of the tournament, clearly. Keep steppin up them Kongs and you'll be KING KONG
33: Boxman - Thanks for driving us and attempting to put up with us during the party >_>
33: Etherlight - wtf I wasn't expecting someone that good that early in the bracket, your Peach is rly good :o
33: feather - you're totally toaster
49: Parlock - why are you so hilarious? LOL each time you made a snappy comment when I walked by the counter I died laughing on the inside, you're too gud
49: Chewman - always sportin a ballin shirt
49: scar - hey, mufasa is my dad. he is also a blastoise. you better watch out
65: Cogsmooch - I cried an ocean of tears when you told me you may be moving to florida ;_;
65: Humpy Thrashabout - woah, 2nd best name
65: Riot - we didn't hang out at all either =(
97: battletoads loves muffins - woah, 3rd best name
97: waffle - hey, **** you sagat
97: Hotdogturtle - YOU'RE THE GREATEST MAN EVER I WISH I COULD'VE SHOOK YOUR HAND

1: cort - I don't believe any form of congratulations I've ever received topped what you said to me after Brawl singles. "Buy me an Xbox" >______>
2: KDJ - nice confusion in facebook amirite
2: Marcus - THANKS FOR THE HUG, I MISSED YOU
3: Cactuar - it is always a pleasure meeting you sir
4: Wife - wtf I don't believe we talked at all, but we did definitely stand near each other for 30 minutes or so while Solid Jake talked
5: Inui + Atomsk - I don't believe I'm ever going to use this teamname, both teams involved were out of their element this weekend >_>
5: RaynEx - Canadians are consistently cool, you are no exception. Also good job landing that roll in Final Fantasy 13
5: Euphoria - Canadians cool etc, also LOL @ "wait, you're Dazwa? You play Sheik! THAT'S JUST ONE STEP BELOW JIGGS, **** YOU TOO!"
7: Hazzard - one day Dazzward will take over the world. Or Hazzwa, I don't mind either way.
7: Darcs hair is wrong - yes it is, and NOW I HAVE IT
7: G$ - one of these days, I'm going to remember to ask you to do Marth's taunt with that fro pick.
9: Kits too goot (Eve + Hayato) - kits are indeed too good
9: The Mana Lord - OH MY GOD I FINALLY MET YOU
9: SOLAR - LOL I can't wait for the videos to go up
9: banks - i hope your wii still works =(
9: thorn - we didn't talk to each other at all either wtf
13: Russian Rainbow (Roman + Kyu Puff) - why do I get the feeling we always end up playing first round of teams?
13: Snowfall (Snow + Fall) - well that's real creative
13: That's what she said (Pine + Purple Cobra) - omg manchester
17: Paradox (Skler + Variola) - omg manchester island
17: At least one of us has a clue (KevinM + HaileyM) - omg rhode island
17: Hey Darc Korean pops sucks (Feather + waffu) - yes it does. Except that one song.

13: kwan - more like k-wan amirite
17: assman - I am glad this name has stuck
17: sai - our stare was romantic and full of passion. and mother 3.
17: MelvinK - Zoso - LOL that up+B spike to dair was so good and so not recorded ;_;. you're pretty gud at dat brawl too
33: irish mafia - thanks for getting the videos up, but stop double posting

PeanutSC - RINGED POUND FOR THE HURT
Jamie and the rest of the GU staff - you guys are consistently KICKASS
Eggm - you're dumb

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
1: PC Chris - Super chill dude. Thanks for talking to me about everything from Fox **** to 3rd strike to SF4 to zoning in SF. I've been playing for a pretty long time, and I've been trying for just as long to play with, and gain the respect of my favourite player. No meat riding, no homo, no cheesy ****. It was straight up the highlight of my smash career to have you shake my hand and tell me "i was impressed, good ****." I'll see you next week and bring it even harder than this weekend. Expect to lose you scrub. Good **** on getting 1st and thanks for being so ****ing sick at this game. I know taking that huge crap at McDs is what made you win btw. huge ****s = tourny wins

2: Darc - I've heard alot about you, and it was great to finally meet you. Jiggs is so **** gay though..god ****. You are by far one of the smartest Jiggs I've played. Hard to get in and get grabs, or do anything really. I kept getting hit by random bairs and **** while I was thinking about ways to approach. You deserve 2nd - you are definitely a force to be reckoned with. GGs, and are you going to Alu's? If so i'll mm you for 23 shillings.

3: RaynEX - Rayn you're such a big flaming noob. God you suck bawls but you got 3rd. w/e we'll get 1st time.

4: Korean DJ - hmm I say no to that $300 Fox ditto mm. I'll keep my pride tyvm. The matches we had were really, really intense. I played as well as I did because I had ALOT of fun just sitting and trying my best against you. You brought out the best of me because of how ****ing amazing you are. I can't wait to play you again. You **** in 2-on-1 in doubles. Re-match at Alukard's? :)

5: Wife - Why didn't we play? I specifically remember telling you I would get at you for some matches. Man you were ****** the **** out of KDJ. You HAD THAT ****!!! Good stuff in doubles as usual. I swear to god I'm done losing to you and your Falcon teammates. This **** has got to end. Thanks for all the back-up when I was getting nervous vs. the **** players. Having your encouragement really means alot, and for that I am thankful. Take it easy man!

5: th0rn - We are 222 good in doubles. haha I knew we'd hog that tv for like half an hour. What was that crazy *** combo we did? Fox shine-> Falco utilt-> Falco bair->Fox utilt->Fox bair->shinespike? WHERE YOU AT?!!? Our set was tight as **** too man. You had my number on stadium. Edge-guard me more >.< I'm happy I got to meet yo skank ***. I heard you were good, and I wasn't dissapointed.

7: Banks - You defeated me in the mm. :( I'll take YOUR dollar next time. We should have some Fox/Sheik friendlies when we aren't both tired as ****. lol our tourny match was so sloppy on both sides. no johns I guess. You and your bro are nuts in teams. Good team chemistry is something you don't see too much of these days. Take it easy man.

7: Cactuar - Man you are a big bucket of ****ing fail. Goddamit Cactus what good are you if you can't even win back money I lose in mms? We definitely should have hit up some matches WHILE SITTING ON CHAIRS. Standing Fox dittos are too good I guess. Why did you keep grabbing my shoulders? It felt good. See you next week brah.

9: Pine - I didn't play you? How gay is that. GET JIGGLY WIT IT SON.

9: europhoria - Thanks for the morale boosts before, after and during the tournament. We need to stop failing at clutch moments in doubles. Gaah w/e we'll get em' next time. See you in two days for practice.

9: AOI - I don't remember our set very well. I do remember you being one cool dude though. Your Marth had really ****ing sexy CC grabs. Very few people do that to me, and I was impressed. Keep up the good **** AOI, and GGs.

9: Scar - That single friendly we had was one of the most epic matches I had all day. Your Falcon got sooo much better. Your tech-chasing is getting a ****load more solid. I think next week we should mm again and see what happens. I want to settle the score! GGs to the chillest Falcon in the world.

13: kwan - Friendlies were mad fun. We need to play again at the next shindig. Your Fox is moving on up, keep at it. Your GF was cute tell her I said wat up smexy.

13: DJ Nintendo - **** that boozer ***** us too good in teams match 2 and 3. I'm not sure how you spam roll and spam smashes and land them, but you somehow do it well. I won't lie, you are definitely one of the smartest players I've ever met. GGs son. Next tourny we should play friendlies when you aren't so tired. :D Oh yea and yo link is hawt too.

13: kevin M - I looked like a zombie the whole time didn't I? Next time I'm SLEEEEEEPING. 2 days without sleep does that. I kept walking into the washroom and looking into the mirror. I looked like one of those fugitive rapists. We should probably play next time...lol Tell Hailey I said sorry for not talking and stuff, I was super brain dead. later maan.

13: kyu puffffff - What nationality are you? I tried guessing in my head but couldn't even come up with anything. Cool to finally meet you. Remind me to sit down and play next time, I was all over the place at this tourny. Well, that and extremely tired. >.<

17: Mana Lord - That car adventure was waay too fun. Those burgers were mad good. I ****ing brawl tripped on random slush that I'm sure was strategically planted by Sakurai. Spife has the worst driving ever. Flat tire johns amirite? The amount of James Bond driving you had to do in order to keep up with his random *** ****. lololol good **** man! Don't let camping get you down. GET HYPE FOR NY THIS WEEKEND SONN!

17: mike money - Good **** with Trademark (?) in doubles. We didn't get any friendlies in. Bring da heat next time I come down. Fox dittos?

17: Zoso - You were irritable later on in the day. I wasn't really sure how to go about talking to you and stuff. Regardless, hope you ended up feeling better. It is only a game after all. But yeah, you are really ****ing good. I know you could have placed higher :(. The friendlies were sick as hell. Thanks for taking the time to play, and GGs.

17: SOLAR - I saw you play a few people. Pretty good stuff dude. We should get some games in at the next MM.

25: roman - We met. We shook. BUT WE DIDN'T ****ING PLAY. You fail son. WHERE YOU AT?! Play me next time. lol you looked emo...or tired... I can never tell the difference.

25: xander - You are the second Luigi I've ever played in the U.S. first was like 7 months ago and I don't even remember his name. 2 good xander. You seem like a really chill guy. GGs and hope to play you again.

25: Trademark - Your Peach is solid, and your Fox too. Had a blast playing you in friendlies, and in doubles brackets.

25: spife the pony of death - Our Link ditto was awesome. So much random **** in there. Oh, and keep that half a dollar alright man? Your driving is terri-bad but thats cool because you are a really interesting guy. lol I'm glad we got to chill. Hope you can make it out to Alukard's!

33: irish mafia - Dude with the red hair? We didn't play. :(

33: HaileyM - HI FROM CANADA. :D I was the black dude with the track jacket with the huge zombie eyes.

33: adhdfoy - Sour Patches were sex. Watch out for thugs crossing. Especially if they're riding moose, right? Get those n00dz SON! PC and I agree that yo kicks are made dope. Next time we should play >_> baha nice seeing you again anyways. laater

33: CHEWMAN - Another person I met but didn't play. This is so fail, I need to step it up. :(

33: n2 - Chillest dude ever. Its always a blast seeing you. We'll definitely play a ****load of friendlies when I come down to wny again. We can get all nostalgic and cheesy like last time. Ahh smash memories. Glad you came down to mm!

33: arc - So thats the face behind all those intelligent posts on the boards eh? Your Marth is too good, and I know you could have done better. I'm glad we finally met, and GGs. ^_^

49: pof - hmm. Prince of Fire! Really cool guy. I'm glad I helped you out with the advice I gave. Just keep at it and you'll definitely get better. You have the drive, thats for sure. Hope to see you again, and GGs at Matt's. Early morning jokes were too good.

Spife

Smash Master
Raynex is too ****.

Attention UMASSERS: You aint gotten on son (the one aim that I got). One of you gotta contact me so I can come by and play some this week, I need it, I thrive off smash -_-
Some one come play me D:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I should have maybe entered singles so people give me shoutouts to read :(
My bad ;_;

Cort: Neither of us slept the night before. We made it worth it with all of those sick friendlies we had. PC is campy my ***.

lol

and yea good **** winning doubles. Your ICs are really ****ing gay. Lets play moar at Alu's. : D

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
33: HaileyM - HI FROM CANADA. :D I was the black dude with the track jacket with the huge zombie eyes.
LOL I remember, we didn't get introduced but you talked to Kev for a sec and said how you hadn't slept in forever...I don't remember zombie eyes though haha.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I was trying my best to avoid eye-to-eye contact with people to stop them from commenting on how red they were. haha

In the grand scheme of things that may have been a terrible idea, because people thought I was just uninterested in conversation or chilling etc etc.

Regardless your Fox is too good and Kevin has trained you well. lol Kevin is so ****ing tall.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Darc is so ****ing short

LOL Euphoria what did you think I'd look like?

Most people say a tall, hairy, black man

Banks

Smash Hero
yea rayn i really want to sit down and have some fox/sheik friendlies, the tourney set was fun as **** and thanks to kevinm/pine for the moral support =p
even though that seventeen-bair-FAIL edgeguard will haunt me forever LOL

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
yea rayn i really want to sit down and have some fox/sheik friendlies, the tourney set was fun as **** and thanks to kevinm/pine for the moral support =p
even though that seventeen-bair-FAIL edgeguard will haunt me forever LOL
lol you had it then you threw it away. >.<

Does anyone know who that dude was beside Foy who was recording my set vs. KDJ? I think he had glasses on, and a yellow shirt. He was holding a camcorder, and possibly recorded other matches. I know there is a guy that recorded the round 1 match between PC/KDJ on his phone. I have no idea who he is either, though.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I sense a contradiction--that is unless...Kevin's not really a guy. *dramatic music plays*

Matt! Is there something you're not telling us about Kevin?
Are you challenging me to a sexy off Proverbs...

I really think I'm gonna have to sexy off with you.

*throws on the sexy face*

Top Bottom