• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM14 Results

Scar

#HarveyDent
did the guy with the handheld post any vids btw? when he does M.Z should put them on the first page, wife and i need them for review

PeanutSC

Smash Cadet
PEANUT'S AWESOME MELEE SHOUTOUTS

apparently this is a thing among smashers. Lemme try it.

1: PC Chris - Dude it was good to see you again. Next time when there aren't 1983759827354 people (most of which were bawrlers), we'll actually talk. I heard you got home at some ungodly hour - next time if you want housing or something for a MM just ask.

3: RaynEX - See below

4: Korean DJ - gj hitting on me (I think Kwan liked it) and then not letting me win at friendlies. It's ok next time I'll pwn you (in starcraft). Let's go out for jjigae sometime and then to a pc bang like good koreans. Next time we play smash I'll try not to get in the way of all the other guys who are trying to challenge you (I swear there was a line or something and I cut it).

5: Wife - You are super cool. I'll watch some of your commentary sometime and do a real writeup on smash commentary vs. starcraft commentary. Also it was fun playing rockband with you ... I'd say you have real drummer potential as long as there's no monitor lag :-/.

9: Pine - Your shirt was appropriately green. You also seem like a cool person and I like your hair. Also I guess you're good at smash or something.

9: Scar - Thanks for posing for a picture with Wife and then detagging almost all the photos on facebook. FYI I have a lot of experience doing stage makeup in case you actually want to stay tagged in a smash fbook photo album. Where was your mascot?!

13: kwan - I hear you have a good DK. Also you looked good in that striped polo shirt - it's almost like someone with an idea of how to dress helped you out with that or something. We should play sometime.

13: DJ Nintendo - Nos vimos otra vez! Buena suerte con aprender el chino, y si necesitas practicar podemos hablar un poquito. Me gustó tu mascot, como siempre.

13: kevin M - I pwnd your gf in friendlies even when you were standing behind us rooting for her. HOW YOU LIKE DEM APPLES?

33: HaileyM - Nice shine spikes, but the upsmash got predictable. Thx for being the only other girl there who'd play friendlies, and I hope we do so again!

SHOUTOUTS TO PEOPLE WHOSE NICKS I DON'T KNOW

Mike with the light red (not pink) shirt - Thanks for helping me figure out how to edgeguard.

Dude with the red helmet - I totally did not expect to win that bo3. It was fun!

PeanutSC - RINGED POUND FOR THE HURT
I do not understand what this means.

13: kwan - Friendlies were mad fun. We need to play again at the next shindig. Your Fox is moving on up, keep at it. Your GF was cute tell her I said wat up smexy.
How'd you know my other nick is Sm3xY? My secret identity has been revealed O.o!

And asian avatar, and asian sized... courage.
ewww asian vids :[
My people may make ridiculous music videos and crossdress, but they will absolutely own you in starcraft. Yeah, that's right. Your jealousy is readily apparent.

Major props to Mattdotzeb for the tournament.

PeanutSC

Smash Cadet
Oh also hi Reno good to see you again as well. You look kinda like this pro SC player JulyZerg when he dyed his hair and played Reach in the 2004 OSL finals.

Edit: Ok did not know about this double posting thing. My apologies, mods.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lmao I left Scar in the car. He was pissed.

And no just let me know in advance when there's gonna be flash photography going on in the venue PLZ !!!

PeanutSC

Smash Cadet
We pounded fists. And you had a ring. And it hurt :(

Or am I confusing you with someone else? <_<
Oh riiiiiiiight. I totally thought that was some kind of crazy smash lingo. Yeah sorry about that dude, but you took it like a man (kind of).

Scar, I think it's pretty safe to say that if you see me at a tournament, you can assume there will be flash photography. Pictures will be up soon!.

Shoutout addendum:
Alucard: It was cool meeting you in person and I will serve up more smash article goodness soon! <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
DAVID HUGHES - we need to play melee together, I think it would take our relationship to the next level.

Almo - I felt the same way after this tournament, only reverse the games. Or maybe I just won't enter brawl but still play it. *shrug*

edit: for the record, Dave, when I met Zach Braff we talked for a little bit and then I touched him and said since he made out with Natalie in Garden State I am that much closer to being her boyfriend. He said "As long as you don't try to kiss me."

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Peanut said:
13: kevin M - I pwnd your gf in friendlies even when you were standing behind us rooting for her. HOW YOU LIKE DEM APPLES?
If you consider one stocking when all she did was usmash pwning I guess you got this one in dah bag.

/****talk.

Pine

Smash Ace
rofl i dont play mewtwo unless its against a fast faller on FD.....

also YES WE ARE PLAYING however i am not going tgo alukards

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Just come back to the next Mass Madness and your love will guide you.
I'm not sure if I'm going to to go 15, but if I do you and I should play some melee man. I don't think I've ever played your Bowser.

We play some at Dj's house, but I din;t remember what it was. I just remember wendy's

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Dude my love will guide me. To your house. And you and i will head to Alu's and rip it up with your tall sexiness and my multicolor clothing.

Sounds perfectly legit.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
LOL

Thanks for the pictures peanut.
You should dress everyone at the next mass madness. Go around with like a form saying "If you want to look good, call ###-###-####"

Top Bottom