• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 MLG Interviews Gnes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djent

Smash Champion
Awesome artice. It's really nice to see both humility and thoughtfulness in a top player to such a high degree.

*Imaginary "like" button*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wait dehf and gnes got 3rd at dallas.... using two of the worst teams characters?

l
m
a
o

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure ICs is worse on teams than diddy. diddys really not that bad at all on teams Lol.

C.J.

Smash Master
Diddy is great in teams... as long as your partner has good item control. Otherwise it's going to turn into diddy and teammate vs other team while diddy's banana's vs his teammate goes on simultaneously.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
in comparison to the 35 other characters? diddy is kinda bad in teams. and teaming with a falco just makes it so much more awkward.

Laem

Smash Champion
Who is this fool Koru Barton, spreading lies, forcing us to go off topic?

Great interview, gnes da bess
after WYAATTT

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The Gene Pool too good.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Those were some good questions ask, which led to good answers. I've yet to play Gnes...but it'll happen soon enough...Show you that ZSS and Kirby action. Such a humble guy... mad respect..

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
diddy in teams is broken good; takes the 2v1 situation better than anyone else imo.

and if snake is diddy's worst mu, then diddy musn't have many bad mus at all...

strawhats

Smash Master
Very good read. It's interesting to know how the best player of my main thinks and whatnot
Im not sure if he's the best Diddy player, considering ADHD put in work at the MLG before that and usually puts the smack down on m2k and ocassionally ally.

Jem.

Smash Master
Loved this part of it:

Gnes: I think it’s more than just playing on another level; it’s breaking through that plateau that each of us have. Players get caught up on certain aspects of the game such as camping, but there comes a point where none of that even matters. You just play the game, the best you can, with all your heart, and win or lose you’re content with yourself because you played the best you could at the time. Nothing else was in my mind that day except for just trying my best, whatever happened, and luckily for me I won.

Good interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom