• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 MLG Final Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masky

Smash Master
Salt Lake City would be the saltiest venue

there's one left... MLG Puerto Rico LOL! that would be hillarious even though I would be happy XD..

also Memento mori is the solar "cannon" thing in Gundam 00?
what no it's latin

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yeah I agree with the majority, the most likely cities are Meadowlands and Vegas, west coast makes sense position wise but as AZ stated financially it may be less ideal. I could see them doing Anaheim or SF again as well. Seattle would be cool too. . . who knows!

Jtails

Smash Lord
is there a point to entering an mlg event if one hasnt been to the first two. due to lack of points for the season? because the way someone becomes the mlg champion is through points no?
or is it simply getting first at the final event?

Kole

Smash Lord
I doubt it'll happen, but if it's in Anaheim, I'll be so ****ing happy. only 15 minutes away from me

Nairo

Banned via Administration
is there a point to entering an mlg event if one hasnt been to the first two. due to lack of points for the season? because the way someone becomes the mlg champion is through points no?
or is it simply getting first at the final event?
I'm actually pretty interested in this. If you win the national event, you win the circuit right? Points ARE just for seeding and being an MLG Pro right?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea honestly meadowlands ftw guys common u have no idea the attendance would be

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm actually pretty interested in this. If you win the national event, you win the circuit right? Points ARE just for seeding and being an MLG Pro right?
MLG points are for seeding and for determining the pro-players for each event (the top 16 in points get stipends).

The national champion is determined by who wins the tournament, not who has the most points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom