• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Player-4

See you in 25 years
btw, what does "pranked!" and the pink name mean?
It's just something people with premium membership can do to other users, they tell an admin or whoever runs the pranks (idk who it is) who they want to prank for the month then the person who's been pranked gets branded with a pink name and the pranked title. You can ever prank yourself and if you have control over your title like mods or premium members do then you can change your title and it won't say "pranked".

NNID
Budget_Player
Oh my god Guilty Gear is infuriating. I don't know how it works for the other chars (I've never reached the end with them) but I hit the last opponent with Milia Rage, and noticed that every time I got her health down by AFAIK 1/5th, she started pulling out an attack which was amazingly difficult to dodge, impossible to counter, did 3/4ths of my health bar if it hit, and about 1/4th if I blocked it (it does more on block than my specials on hit). And it doesn't cost her any meter. And there's one variant you can't dodge at all, and HAVE to block.

Yeah, I'm done with THAT game. **** that bull****.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That sounds interesting.

I mean it's a good trade, GOOD FOR PAIN? I'm in dude!

So what's the name of the sause? (like to buy it in the supermarket or something)
I think it was called "Sriracha" or something, is hard to tell when it has a label OVER the original label (which was written in chinese...)

so i stole kaffei's avatar guys
I like.
I prolly steal yours then.

-Derezzed-

Smash Rookie
it is something along the lines of "sriracha"
it has a profile shot of a chicken on it facing left. the chicken is printed on the bottle with white.
it has a lot of what looks like chinese but also some english
you can buy it at your local grocery store. im confident that gerbes, hyvee, and walmart carries this sauce.

i know this because the bottle is on my desk in front of my monitor RIGHT NOW lol

Top Bottom