• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So today was my 21st birthday.

THANLS FOR TYHE BIRTHDAY WISJHER *******S.

to be edited with what I drank later.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
haha i that reminds friday when at my schools confession i told the priest i jacked off for lack of better words(to save you all from the same thing happenin i think the proper word is adultery)......gave me the funniest look
Lol you posted that meaning to be funny but that's what most men say in confession so it's not like it was out of the ordinary or the priest has never heard that before.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Why does SNO own the MK social thread?

*scratches head*
it's all a grand scheme in my ultimate plan of pink Metaknight ruling the world!

actually it's probly because I have boobs. It's something coveted by all MK mainers because they obsly never get any.

;)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates should post in his gloriousy drunk glory.
I was actually up at 8 am getting some water, but I went back and passed out immediately afterwards.

Anyway, here's what I drank last night:

Had a Guinness at home with dinner

Had a shot of Jack at my neighbors house
Had a beer (forgot what kind) at my neighbor's house

Went to a bar and had:
Gin & Tonic
Jack & Coke w/lemon
Heineken
Water lol

My friends arrived at the bar and they bought me:
Labatt
Irish Car Bomb
Jack Frost
More water lol
Four Horsemen
Mind Eraser
Another Irish Car Bomb

And at that point I had a little bit of some potato skins we ordered and that was what got me to critical mass. You can guess what happened then. Once I got home I put my clothes in thw wash to get the vomit off but I accidentally left my wallet and my phone in there. So now I may need a new phone :( but it's ok cause that phone was a piece of **** anyway and I hated it.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if any of you come to canada,try steamwhistle beer,****s soo good

gates your soft for not have jager =]

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Irish Car Bomb is roughly equal to a Jagerbomb. I'll try one eventually though.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
seconded, and she plays kirby too
@ your sig

wtf thats not the first time ive heard him want that o.O

==========================================
RyanMartinGates (9:06:52 PM): what about DACUS, can you still do that?
SniperNightOwl (9:07:02 PM): thats super situational
SniperNightOwl (9:07:06 PM): and it hurts my wrists
SniperNightOwl (9:07:09 PM): most of the time i miss
RyanMartinGates (9:07:11 PM): lol
SniperNightOwl (9:07:11 PM): so i dont do it
SniperNightOwl (9:07:20 PM): its not worth it
SniperNightOwl (9:07:23 PM): u-tilt
RyanMartinGates (9:07:23 PM): you know what hurts my wrists but I still do it?
SniperNightOwl (9:07:30 PM): jacking off?
SniperNightOwl (9:07:33 PM):
RyanMartinGates (9:07:34 PM): lol
RyanMartinGates (9:07:42 PM): evry day grl
SniperNightOwl (9:07:45 PM): HAHAHAHHA
RyanMartinGates (9:07:51 PM): u kno it
RyanMartinGates (9:08:00 PM): I like to squeeze off 2 or 3 before bedtime
SniperNightOwl (9:08:05 PM): ur a sick ****
RyanMartinGates (9:08:08 PM): lmao
SniperNightOwl (9:08:11 PM): "squeeze it off"
SniperNightOwl (9:08:14 PM): nasty *******
SniperNightOwl (9:08:23 PM): and 2 or 3
SniperNightOwl (9:08:26 PM): ur super horny
RyanMartinGates (9:08:28 PM): so you really love Jiggs again huh?
SniperNightOwl (9:08:29 PM): take a cold shower
SniperNightOwl (9:08:31 PM): YESSS
SniperNightOwl (9:08:37 PM): I FEEL SO BAD FOR DROPPING HER
RyanMartinGates (9:08:40 PM): baby I'm always super horny around you
SniperNightOwl (9:08:42 PM): o.o
RyanMartinGates (9:08:47 PM): and you should feel bad for dropping her
RyanMartinGates (9:08:52 PM): and I'm kidding lol god

kidding? liez

Gates

Banned via Warnings
SniperNightOwl (10:22:48 PM): ***** post something
SniperNightOwl (10:22:52 PM): so i wont double post
SniperNightOwl (10:22:57 PM): >.>

Dinah called me the N word.

Racist Texans.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
SniperNightOwl (10:22:48 PM): ***** post something
SniperNightOwl (10:22:52 PM): so i wont double post
SniperNightOwl (10:22:57 PM): >.>

Dinah called me the N word.

Racist Texans.
no it was ***** not *****

AHAHAHAH U CANT TELL BECAUSE ITS ALL CENSORED GET WRECKED

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
It was ***** not *****.

Gates sent me the whole conversation. I was shocked.

u still cant prove **** about ***** or *****. also he calls me ***** everyday so who cares lol

also i just ate too much too fast i dont feel good :[

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I spoke nothing ill of boxxy.

i'm just shocked beyond comprehention as this is not the first time i randomly pop into a thread to see talk of boxxy.

it's quite..how you say...bewildering.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Ah. Yes. Boxxy.

Boxxy, a bewildering broad of the basement burgher's abode. Bashing and banishing those who bend to Boxxy's blissful and blatent birr. They burn her bearing as her boisterous babbles brings *******s to the border of bitterness and bluster boys and boobs to bang their beliefs in Boxxy into blankness.

But naught shall Boxxy be bleached from our brains. Built into our belfry, she boisters her bridle over our brainwork and its bond on Boxxy, bolted down, and barred into the base of our bosom, next to our blood-blowing bulk that brings breath into our being.

Being the brick of our balance, boxxy rests as that brick, bolstering our backbone, and binding us to Boxxy. A constant behest of benevolence for her. Boxxy is the base. Boxxy's boldness and bravery is below to none.

Boxxy is queen.

Boxxy is god.

Boxxy is reality.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Ah. Yes. Boxxy.

Boxxy, a bewildering broad of the basement burgher's abode. Bashing and banishing those who bend to Boxxy's blissful and blatent birr. They burn her bearing as her boisterous babbles brings *******s to the border of bitterness and bluster boys and boobs to bang their beliefs in Boxxy into blankness.

But naught shall Boxxy be bleached from our brains. Built into our belfry, she boisters her bridle over our brainwork and its bond on Boxxy, bolted down, and barred into the base of our bosom, next to our blood-blowing bulk that brings breath into our being.

Being the brick of our balance, boxxy rests as that brick, bolstering our backbone, and binding us to Boxxy. A constant behest of benevolence for her. Boxxy is the base. Boxxy's boldness and bravery is below to none.

Boxxy is queen.

Boxxy is god.

Boxxy is reality.
Something like that yeah.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's good, but you'll have to beat this man's alliteration if you ever want to claim the throne:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2725668#post2725668

Quote:

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, CEO AND FOUNDER OF MEN'S WEARHOUSE. I AM THE GREATEST SMASH PLAYER THIS WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN. I WILL CONQUER THE SINNERS THAT SURREPTITIOUSLY STOLE THE TITLE OF THE "BEST". THE FIRST CONQUEST WILL BE KOREAN DJ, A BETRAYER OF HIS BLOOD. HIS RACE SHOULD STAVE OFF THE SUPERLATIVE URGE TO SUCCEED AT SMASH AND SURRENDER THEIR STALWART SKILL TO THE SCI-FI SINGLE, STARCRAFT. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE TARES OF HIS TELOS AND TURN HIM TOTALLY USING MY TORRID TIGRESS-TICKLER. THE SECOND CONQUEST WILL BE MEW2KING, THE USURPER OF THE THRONE. HIS HORRIBLE HUBRIS WILL HEAR HORROR AS I SHOW HIM TO THE HOUNDS OF HADES, FOR I AM OF THE REAL ROYAL LINE OF MEWTWO, MY RETICENT READER. MY THIRD CONQUEST WILL BE THE PANDERER CHU DAT. FOR HIM TO GAIN SUCH SKILL AND STAY SEXY, HE MUST HAVE SORDIDLY SOLD HIS SOUL TO A SUCCUBI. HIS CHERUBIC, CHILDLIKE CLIMBERS WILL CHOKE ON MY CHORIZO AS I CHORTLE AT HIS CHAGRIN. MY FINAL CONQUEST WILL BE PC CHRIS, THE DECEIVER. PC DOES NOT STAND FOR THE PUBLICLY ACCEPTED "POLITICALLY CORRECT" OR "PERSONAL COMPUTER", LEADING LOVING LOOKERS OF SMASH TO BELLIGERENTLY BELIEVE THAT PC CHRIS IS EITHER MILD-MANNERED OR TECH-SAVVY, OF WHICH HE IS NEITHER. I WILL FELL HIS FLAGRANT FAST-FALLING FELONIES WITH MY FLUCTUATING FORGER OF FERVENT FEMININE FEELINGS. WHAT KINGLY CHARACTER DO I MASQUERADE AS, YOU ASK? WHY NONE OTHER THAN THE LASCIVIOUS LORD OF LICENTIOUSNESS, LUIGI. HIS TITANIC TESTICULAR TYRANNY IS SHOWN BY HIS SHFFGDGF (short hop fast fall gravity-defying green fireball). GREAT ENOUGH IS HIS GREGARIOUSNESS THAT HE GATHERS GLEEFUL GAWKERS SO THAT THEY MAY BE BEFUDDLED BY MY BALL-BUSTING BARRAGE. ALSO, THE SPACE ANIMALS ARE ***GOTS. I GUARANTEE IT.

Top Bottom