• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ me in videos

I don't let myself get recorded anymore and will try my best to avoid it at all costs. Every time I play like crap, I'm recorded, and it's uploaded. When I play well, it's not uploaded. I think there's some recent doubles stuff that isn't horrible, but I probably didn't want that stuff up either. I just hate being recorded. I think it makes me play worse.

I'm 4th in NJ, an extremely strong state, and I **** at doubles on a national level, so I know I'm good. :p

황미영

Smash Champion
Ah. Yes. Boxxy.

Boxxy, a bewildering broad of the basement burgher's abode. Bashing and banishing those who bend to Boxxy's blissful and blatent birr. They burn her bearing as her boisterous babbles brings *******s to the border of bitterness and bluster boys and boobs to bang their beliefs in Boxxy into blankness.

But naught shall Boxxy be bleached from our brains. Built into our belfry, she boisters her bridle over our brainwork and its bond on Boxxy, bolted down, and barred into the base of our bosom, next to our blood-blowing bulk that brings breath into our being.

Being the brick of our balance, boxxy rests as that brick, bolstering our backbone, and binding us to Boxxy. A constant behest of benevolence for her. Boxxy is the base. Boxxy's boldness and bravery is below to none.

Boxxy is queen.

Boxxy is god.

Boxxy is reality.
Lol, Boxxy was just a character that she played. If you didn't know she's an actress. >w>;

OverLade

Smash Hero
I think there's some recent doubles stuff that isn't horrible, but I probably didn't want that stuff up either.
Yeah I just got done watching that stuff.

You and Chu vs. Ally and Atomsk, and you and Atomsk vs. Ally and Anti. It was pretty sweet though you and Chu had some failtastic moments lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Get at my MK.
I would but I don't want to embarass you.

lol @ me in videos

I don't let myself get recorded anymore and will try my best to avoid it at all costs. Every time I play like crap, I'm recorded, and it's uploaded. When I play well, it's not uploaded. I think there's some recent doubles stuff that isn't horrible, but I probably didn't want that stuff up either. I just hate being recorded. I think it makes me play worse.

I'm 4th in NJ, an extremely strong state, and I **** at doubles on a national level, so I know I'm good. :p
Translation: I don't want to be recorded so I don't have to justify my johns on the internet.

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol

<3 RH

Why can't you be in Ft. Lauderdale when I'll be there :(
:dizzy: Yeah it sucks, I just so happen to be going to New Jersey. But Ft. Lauderdale is sorta far from me anyway and I wouldn't be able to guarantee being able to go anyway. *sigh*

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
so u guyz like my new avatar... it's totally me. In fact my glasses are almost the same shape. Wench Jigglypuff FTW!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
He was drunk and had just climbed a mountain, normal people wouldn't have been standing!
No, that was when he lost to someone's Sonic.

The reality of that though was just that he was too slow.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
y does every1 hate on inui so much lol. it kinda reminds me how some
****ing immature
people hate on me just because im insanely good and win tournies at pokemon.........

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dinah, I liked your Cresselia avvy better.

y does every1 hate on inui so much lol. it kinda reminds me how some
****ing immature
people hate on me just because im insanely good and win tournies at pokemon.........
No, Inui deserves it. He acts like he's better than M2K and Ally combined and talks a ton of **** and then gets beaten by Sonic and Fox players and Johns about it big time. He's an ***.

Speaking of being an ***, it's crunch time for me with my finals so I'm going to change my password to something long and hard* to remember to prevent me from going on SWF. In the meantime, I need you guys to pick up the slack by:
  • Sexually harassing Dinah.
  • Post chatlogs of you sexually harassing Dinah on AIM.
  • Asking Dinah for pokemon advice.
  • Talking about my *****.
  • Trolling (and I wanna see some good trolling, not that old **** that I see 90% of the time on here).
  • Making jokes about how RedHalberd is African and Affinity is Mexican.
  • If M2K loses to anyone besides Ally and other MK mains, be sure to create threads saying that MK vs. whoever is at least 60:40 in whoever's favor.
  • Tell off players who are better than you and talk lots of **** about them but run and hide when they offer you a MM.
  • ???
  • Profit.
kthx.

*That's not all that's long and hard, m i rite Dinah?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

No, Inui deserves it. He acts like he's better than M2K and Ally combined and talks a ton of **** and then gets beaten by Sonic and Fox players and Johns about it big time. He's an ***.

Speaking of being an ***, it's crunch time for me with my finals so I'm going to change my password to something long and hard* to remember to prevent me from going on SWF. In the meantime, I need you guys to pick up the slack by:
  • Trolling (and I wanna see some good trolling, not that old **** that I see 90% of the time on here).
  • If M2K loses to anyone besides Ally and other MK mains, be sure to create threads saying that MK vs. whoever is at least 60:40 in whoever's favor.
  • Tell off players who are better than you and talk lots of **** about them but run and hide when they offer you a MM.
  • ???
  • Profit.
kthx.

LOL

hmm... who can take your place on sexually harassing me in the meantime?

I know!

DMG, GET YER *** BACK IN HERE! :lick:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
****'s gettin serious.

For the record, I have never timed Dinah out in bed. But I am known to grab her a lot.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
****'s gettin serious.

For the record, I have never timed Dinah out in bed. But I am known to grab her a lot.
ahahahhahahahaha ****ing DDD mains and their stupid *** broken grab ranges :urg:

Albert.

Smash Master

• ???
  • Profit.
kthx.

LMFAOO

Dinah needs pics I want to verify

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
LMFAOO

Dinah needs pics I want to verify
I've revealed myself to a few special people, (AND NO NOT LIKE THAT SMART***ES) in addition to those who seen me irl at Hobo18/20, and the UofH Smashfest.

hahaha i luved Gate's reaction after I showed him a pic of me

"Wow, you really are pretty. I thought you would be a cow!"

ROFL

Nah it's all about Jigglypuff's grab range. Now THAT ***** has grab range.
yes. and i ****ing love it. a shame none of her grabs can combo into anything tho =/

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I was at both Hobos and i have YET to see you.

The only girl I actually interracted at Hobo 20 was this chick who got left downstairs with no money to pay the venue and I paid for her. :V

She was mad cool though. It was adorable watching her play B+

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I was at both Hobos and i have YET to see you.

The only girl I actually interracted at Hobo 20 was this chick who got left downstairs with no money to pay the venue and I paid for her. :V

She was mad cool though. It was adorable watching her play B+
it's understandable. I kinda hide in tournies/not go up to people unless I know them from swf lol >.> shy as ****... probly surprising since im so friendly here o.o

Top Bottom