• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

lain

Smash Master
Whobo!!!!!!
*shrugs* Everyone's heard the story a million times.

I know you're not insinuating I'm a bad player or I get lucky.

Whobo I got robbed and was alone. MW:W circuit event I totalled my car and had no drugs after that and GOT DRUNK DURING SINGLES.

Don't even try and hold a tourney or two over me like that.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Calm down son, it was a joke. I personally think you're the ****, and I've never had anything but good things to say about you.

Also, getting drunk during singles isn't a legitimate john. That's just you being dumb. <3

lain

Smash Master
Calm down son, it was a joke. I personally think you're the ****, and I've never had anything but good things to say about you.

Also, getting drunk during singles isn't a legitimate john. That's just you being dumb. <3
Oh of course. I wasn't specifically saying anything towards you (even though you pointed out WHOBO). Just peeved at the MW:W shenanigans. =_=;;

You KNOW I want you inside me though.

Lol @ Lain's ego.

<3 Lain's D3. Play me more!
My immense ego only covers up my immensiver (word) skill.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
*shrugs* Everyone's heard the story a million times.

I know you're not insinuating I'm a bad player or I get lucky.

Whobo I got robbed and was alone. MW:W circuit event I totalled my car and had no drugs after that and GOT DRUNK DURING SINGLES.

Don't even try and hold a tourney or two over me like that.
OOOOOOOOK, I feel like I need to clarify some things.

Lain, I never said anything bad about you, the MW-E, or anyone else for that matter. I have mad respect for you, Anther, and Judge, and I have absolutely nothing against you guys. I don't want you to think I was talking **** on you guys or anyone else. This whole thing started because Popertop said Bowyer sucked; you can check the match-up thread.

Nonetheless, there are some things you said that need to be corrected:

- I know totaling your car the night before the tournament sucks; like REALLY sucks. But honestly, from how well you, Anther, and Judge played that day, I don't see how you can use it as a legit john. I mean, Anther won, both you and Judge took top 8 losing to legit players, and you tied with me for having the best pools record (13-1). If you had placed a lot lower, then I'd totally understand. I hope you see where I'm coming from.

- I have no idea how much weed affects a player, so I have nothing to say about how much better you would've done concerning that.

-You didn't get drunk during singles dude. No alcohol was given out until after Grand Finals was over. I mean, I remember listening to you to talk to Domo after you lost to him, and from what I saw and heard you were completely sober. You were also doing your infinites perfectly pretty far into singles.

-Lastly, I know you're not trying to belittle anyone, but saying that these are the reasons that you, in your opinion, did bad and lost is kind of insulting. I mean, you're basically saying that Domo beating you and me beating Judge was a fluke, which isn't cool at all. I'm not saying that anyone's better than anyone else, I just hate hearing things like this.

Like I said, I have a lot of respect for all you guys, but johning like that isn't cool.

Now, lets just drop it. All this started from nothing, so lets just forget about it.

Fin.

lain

Smash Master
Nonetheless, there are some things you said that need to be corrected:

- I know totaling your car the night before the tournament sucks; like REALLY sucks. But honestly, from how well you, Anther, and Judge played that day, I don't see how you can use it as a legit john. I mean, Anther won, both you and Judge took top 8 losing to legit players, and you tied with me for having the best pools record (13-1). If you had placed a lot lower, then I'd totally understand. I hope you see where I'm coming from.
I didn't do well. Getting 7th isn't "doing well". I may as well have gotten last.

- I have no idea how much weed affects a player, so I have nothing to say about how much better you would've done concerning that.
I would have done a lot better. Completely losing my car also kinda sucked.

-You didn't get drunk during singles dude. No alcohol was given out until after Grand Finals was over. I mean, I remember listening to you to talk to Domo after you lost to him, and from what I saw and heard you were completely sober. You were also doing your infinites perfectly pretty far into singles.
Yes I did. Don't tell me what you think, because it's wrong. Did you go out with Me, Legan, Nicole, and Domo to get alcohol? No. No you didn't. Ask anyone there, I was drinking BEFORE SINGLES BRACKET STARTED.

"Doing the infinites perfectly" means nothing if I'm DRUNK and not playing smart.

-Lastly, I know you're not trying to belittle anyone, but saying that these are the reasons that you, in your opinion, did bad and lost is kind of insulting. I mean, you're basically saying that Domo beating you and me beating Judge was a fluke, which isn't cool at all. I'm not saying that anyone's better than anyone else, I just hate hearing things like this.
I know it's insulting in a way, but are you REALLY going to ignore all these factors that came into play that ****ed me? Consider this: I got 7th at that ****ty *** tournament under INTENSE stress and NOT HIGH and DRUNK. Imagine what I would do if I was actually in the right state of mind. Exactly.

I just feel really insulted you would even try and say that's a legit tourney.

I will mm everyone every MW:W player $20 each that placed there to prove a point that I am the BEST in the Midwest. And I will win.

/angryness

I have nothing but respect for you, Domo, and Ky, but you guys seriously need to see past the results. I mean, YOU GUYS WERE THERE. You witnessed me fall apart.

judge!

Smash Ace
meh that tourney ino i coulda played better i got like 6th seed in pools from playing random and what not. i didnt really care i just wanted to go home after almost dieing and nearly breaking my arm from flying into the window LOL.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
lol so one tournament has gone to your guys heads huh? i will also put 20$ saying lain could take any of you guys.

Vayseth

Smash Master
d00d, it's my fault. I johned out of Whobo and that other tournament. If I woulda went, no one would have ever questioned anyone's skillz.

Hey, there's always this weekend, the weekend after, and the Chicago championships if anyone wants to try and back up their "**** talking without actually **** talking because it's not actually **** talking if you don't mean to offend anyone but want to say you're better than them" speeches.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
**** this john fest man let's get some **** str8. no drink was in the buliding b4 we all went to go get it lain. period. we were all fine I asked u after our match was it mk or was it this or that and u jus admitted I beat u. u wanna mm well its on. I got love for u but comin out with another xcuse everytime u lose is dumb. even mj admitted when he got beat dude. man up. no johns we all human we all lose regardless. judge u did that to yourself in pools on purpose so don't come out with that dude. really... and omni and vayseth I dnt know yall so ima jus say this. yall look stupid for actn like all is right in the world when lain wins but its always somethin when he loses. ego much? I don't say **** about how I got held at gun point by pigs b4 whobo I jus can swallowed that **** and wrecked. thus is the spirit of someone destined to be a champion so for all those johning at all. what should happen did happen anything else is wishfull thinkin. results is wat matter get the job done drunk or high or sober.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
All I can respond with is:

When you posted this were you drunk or high or sober?

judge!

Smash Ace
domo i find it weird because u had several johns for yourself as well.... the next morning when i had slept and we played a bunch of friendlys you both even admitted i was playing a lot better. so idk where your going with this. im not johning hardcore i just said i wasent in the greatest of moods to be playing and i never john.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Can someone please link me to that one 'how to play MK' vid which tells us how to UpB, Tornado, and Cstick Dsmash? Can't find it and my friend wants to see it.
Not now, can't you see we're having a pointless argument with the sole purpose of further dividing the MW Smash community?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I have nothing but respect for you, Domo, and Ky, but you guys seriously need to see past the results. I mean, YOU GUYS WERE THERE. You witnessed me fall apart.
When did I become important? I suck at this game. I mean... who plays Pit???

Well... dramaaaaa.

You guys all know your legit. You guys all have excuses (legit excuses, dont hate me T-T) from time to time for not playing better. But regardless of all that, placing's all that matters. No one heard me john at WHOBO and all I did was make it out of pools. I didn't say "I would of did better if I slept more or ate or didnt do this or that."

I jus realized I got wrecked and accepted the fact that I need to get alot better at this game before anyone can even begin to take me seriously. You guys win tournaments and ****, so it's not quite at the level for you guys, but at the same time you need to not think that tournaments could of turned out any other way and jus accept the way it happened.

^ KY's opinion.

Dont hurt me, I'm a Pit main =[

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Gee it sure is serious business around here.

Y'know, I get SO sick of people calling Sir Meta knight gay. He isn't!! They really need to get their facts straight. He's as old as the universe and likes this 12 year old girl named Fumu (English name Tiff, iirc)

META KNIGHT IS NOT GAY, HE IS A PEDO BEAR!

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
When did I become important? I suck at this game. I mean... who plays Pit???

Well... dramaaaaa.

You guys all know your legit. You guys all have excuses (legit excuses, dont hate me T-T) from time to time for not playing better. But regardless of all that, placing's all that matters. No one heard me john at WHOBO and all I did was make it out of pools. I didn't say "I would of did better if I slept more or ate or didnt do this or that."

I jus realized I got wrecked and accepted the fact that I need to get alot better at this game before anyone can even begin to take me seriously. You guys win tournaments and ****, so it's not quite at the level for you guys, but at the same time you need to not think that tournaments could of turned out any other way and jus accept the way it happened.

^ KY's opinion.

Dont hurt me, I'm a Pit main =[
He mains pit. Don't listen to him

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Did someone say drunk or high?

I hear the Genesis Venue is going for the Guiness World Record for the largest amount of fog/'mist' per square metre. It will be hard to beat out such amazing places like European water enbankments, or the river styx, BUT I THINK SMASHERS HAVE A GOOD CHANCE!

(WHO'S WITH ME?)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Stop whoring Genesis, Jesus. You've been doing it for like 6 months now, everyone who has decided on going has made plans, and everyone else isn't going. You don't need to keep talking about it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lies, he's clearly asexual, hence having no children.
He doesn't have children but he sure loves children. I donno he must have a loli fetish or sum ****

-wut?

Oh and if you are wondering what that text says it reads "sutookingu" which is probably a romanization of English's "stalking.":chuckle:

EVEN WADDLE DEE DOES NOT APPROVE!

etecoon

Smash Hero
aside from the cape and mask he doesn't really wear clothes, I mean, he obviously has no genitalia...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I just don't feel pedo/loli talk (as much as I love lolis jk or am I) is MK discussion , even if we're relating it to MK

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I just don't feel pedo/loli talk (as much as I love lolis jk or am I) is MK discussion , even if we're relating it to MK
I see. :chuckle:

Edit: See everyone? It is inevitable that every time I post in the MK boards I will get *****ed at. LMAO. ;) :lick:

etecoon

Smash Hero
this...definitely pertains to meta knight, but I understand if you feel it's inappropriate -_-

that being said I think that

1.) We are to only discuss things that pertain to META KNIGHT. This includes MK's metagame, MK gatherings at tournaments, etc.
makes this topic pretty pointless, why have a social thread that's srs biznezz only? this rule seems to imply that we can only discuss things here that are probably better off in other threads anyway.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
We had 7-8 successful pages before this. Pretty much every board has a thread like this and SWF's rules on social threads mean the topics have to pertain to that specific character. You can't go off talking about sports and such when that's probably better off in different boards. However, I'd tolerate talking about each other's personal lives if you guys want to do that stuff, get to know each other.

Tero.

Smash Champion
We had 7-8 successful pages before this. Pretty much every board has a thread like this and SWF's rules on social threads mean the topics have to pertain to that specific character. You can't go off talking about sports and such when that's probably better off in different boards. However, I'd tolerate talking about each other's personal lives if you guys want to do that stuff, get to know each other.
You should look at other social threads. Snake boards has like 200 pages of bull****, but at least it's fun.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Well boards do stretch the rules, I'll allow anything that pertains to Smash in general. It's just when you guys get seriously off topic that I'll have to say something.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
eh anyways. Kirby boards finally got the Meta knight v. Kirby match up correct. They originally said it was 45:55 in MK's favor which is way, waaay too generous imo. Kirby has very limited approaches (in fact, it might even be better if he doesn't approach mk) when fighting against mk leaving him with highly limited options down to b-air and grabs. They now have the matchup as 40:60 in MK's favor, which I feel is just about right.

And speaking of matchups... I noticed Ganondorf, Link, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon are strangely absent from the Meta knight's Revenge topic. Hahaha, you guys just don't care about the bottom tier or what? xD

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I hear Gates breaks my heart on a regular basis.

Oh, and let the topic title go "BACKWARDS THROUGH TIME"

Until the topic dies with the title saying

"Semi-Official SSBB Guide rates MK as 3rd worst in the game, Time to Main Ike: MK General Thread"

Top Bottom