• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
:mad:

I actually think Gates is a great guy, but I won't tolerate anyone abusing the infraction system.

That means only receiving enough infractions to avoid being banned then waiting for them to expire repeating the process.

But nah, I'm not mad.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Lol, you really thought getting an infraction on smashboards would stop you from attending a tourney?

⦓꒪ꎳ꒪⦔
I actually did not think that. It was just sarcasm.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
:mad:

I actually think Gates is a great guy, but I won't tolerate anyone abusing the infraction system.

That means only receiving enough infractions to avoid being banned then waiting for them to expire repeating the process.

But nah, I'm not mad.
Well as long as you're not mad.

Nic64

Smash Lord

You could solve this problem entirely by not infracting him in the first place :p

OverLade

Smash Hero
Be Cash Mooney, the greatest troll to ever live. After being banned from SWF numerous times he went on to troll the European smash scene. :)

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
RedHalberd, are you still happy with the title?

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Wow why is the MK boards like a ghost town, but he is the best character in the game?

Anyways whats up guys? I'm an MK player trying to get my name up I'm not good but I'm doing my thing :laugh:. Just wanted to say hi and not be a stranger.

Also isn't there an MK tourney result thread?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
People get lazy. This isn't the only community it happens to, it's common among other game forums.

Tonsana

Smash Apprentice
Thats too bad cus its always fun to read stuff when you have nothing better to do :p

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Trying to learn Meta Knight and Bowser is annoying.

Basically two near-opposite characters. :ohwell:
What're you talking about? They both have tornados that have broken prioritizing hitboxes :laugh:.

They're the same it's just that MetaKnight is a swagger jacker he took Bowser's move and mastered it somehow. :laugh:

I am loving the MK social thread right now :bee:.

Top Bottom