• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Ok so let me get this straight. Banning MK is out of the question, but it's perfectly fine to ban discussing banning MK. LOL.

I seriously cannot believe we are not allowed to talk about the MK issue on a competitive Smash forum. Wow.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Ok so let me get this straight. Banning MK is out of the question, but it's perfectly fine to ban discussing banning MK. LOL.

I seriously cannot believe we are not allowed to talk about the MK issue on a competitive Smash forum. Wow.
world is run by hypocrites mai friend,
and the people who run this site are no different either....

Gates

Banned via Warnings

QQ moar plz

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i use to be against mk gettin banned but tbh all the drama he's causing is starting to annoy me. Either ban him or be a nazi and infract people who discuss banning him, **** is gettin old and it never seems to amount to anything:ohwell:

Geddan

Smash Ace
i think if anything, people should ban everyone else besides MK.

lol, i'm not being serious, but if anything, it would be more of an indication of player skill? i mean, there would be only one match-up to know.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
oh yeah P4 I'm so totally salty about Dina for being nothing but a huge ***** to me.

Oh, and Dina I'd love to see you having a reasonable analysis for me having an inferiority complex due to your psychological background.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Because crying about banning MK produces nothing but drama.

i use to be against mk gettin banned but tbh all the drama he's causing is starting to annoy me. Either ban him or be a nazi and infract people who discuss banning him, **** is gettin old and it never seems to amount to anything:ohwell:
Seriously, I'm slipping into pro-ban just to finally shut them and up and so I can fully main D3.

I still love the Batman though...

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Question for MK mains: What do you do when people "boo" you for playing MK?

I once played in a tournament at a convention, and I had half the room cheering against me while I was playing. I won my match, but personally I found the cheering to be annoying and it encouraged me to win even more.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
thats pretty lame when people boo against you. In r/l i never had that happen. It's just the opposite. People just john their ***** off for me cuz im a cute girl. It's funny as hell once I was Kirby playing px's Ganondorf and some dude said "Awwwww" when he side B'd me when I was ****ing off with a crouch spam. It's hilarious. I'm pretty sure if I used MK against a Ganondorf, Link, ect. people would john for me everytime I took damage. I need to try that sometime. See if my gender> using MK

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Question for MK mains: What do you do when people "boo" you for playing MK?

I once played in a tournament at a convention, and I had half the room cheering against me while I was playing. I won my match, but personally I found the cheering to be annoying and it encouraged me to win even more.
I just ignore it because I play MK for the character himself not because of his tier placing/brokenness

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
thats pretty lame when people boo against you. In r/l i never had that happen. It's just the opposite. People just john their ***** off for me cuz im a cute girl. It's funny as hell once I was Kirby playing px's Ganondorf and some dude said "Awwwww" when he side B'd me when I was ****ing off with a crouch spam. It's hilarious. I'm pretty sure if I used MK against a Ganondorf, Link, ect. people would john for me everytime I took damage. I need to try that sometime. See if my gender> using MK
you need to read the ddd social thread

like now

alot of that gender **** going down hard

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
That's because I'm a close friend of rPSI's and you've uploaded some of our vids for us.
BTW, hi SNO! Nice to meet you. :)
oh hey. Yeah if u ever need any matches up let me know. I ended things with my boyfriend awhile back and he was my practice partner, so I don't have any offline to upload so im willing to do it for others.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
oh hey. Yeah if u ever need any matches up let me know. I ended things with my boyfriend awhile back and he was my practice partner, so I don't have any offline to upload so im willing to do it for others.
Is that so? Maybe you can help me later, too. :D

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Ahhhh just like Snake you slip into the MK boards, blend in and force them to give you information. Thats what snake would do.
ahahhaha amazing post.

I love Metal Gear Solid , 2, and Solid Snake on MSX. Didn't really like Snake Eater (camera was so bad.... and i didn't like the non-modern setting) I don't have a ps3 but i watched all the cutscenes of mgs4. It seems like just a lot of fanservice... ESP. THE ENDING. Wow... the guy who comes back... so ridiculous and SPOILERS
was done just to appease mgs3 fans. He died in the msx game, and that game was canon and it was acknowledged he was dead in later games too. Also. I think Hideo really wanted Snake to kill himself, but the backlash from the fan***s would be too much.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yeah.... x_x

I still love that game though. Fighting the old "sniper" man was too fun. I was at my friend's dorm while I was fighting him. She's a super girly girl, she would scream every time I shot at him. lol It was kinda of annoying.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Yeah.... x_x

I still love that game though. Fighting the old "sniper" man was too fun. I was at my friend's dorm while I was fighting him. She's a super girly girl, she would scream every time I shot at him. lol It was kinda of annoying.

oh god this made me lol hard

that old snipa dude... i like... changed the time on my ps2 and he died of old age and i didnt have to fight him wahahahhahaa

etecoon

Smash Hero
Hylian said:
This thread is going to stay closed. Any discussion regarding metaknight belongs in the metaknight forums. Any discussion regarding banning him or anything of the sort should be done in social groups. The SBR is not currently holding any votes or discussing metaknight.

I'm sure everyone who has been posting in this or one of the other four threads knows how redundant it gets. All this topic is doing right now is serving to be a playground for trolls and off topic discussion.

You are always free to make social groups to discuss this if you want, but topics about metaknight in anywhere on the forums but the metaknight boards will be closed.

If you have any problems with this you can direct them at me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3y3EJSNQBU

oh and MGS3 da bess

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Ahhhh just like Snake you slip into the MK boards, blend in and force them to give you information. Thats what snake would do.
i do this to every character board

but alas snake can sneak so much better :( i stand out way to much..wonder why

Top Bottom