• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Turazrok

Smash Master
They'll troll you and then confuse you with pokemon gibberish. Except DE. She's cool.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Gates, SMG2 is out...

.__.

And I can't get it till Thursday cuz I had to get a mic for my 360 cuz the last one broke.

*sigh*

Don't tell me how it is, I wanna play for myself <_<

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Hello fellow MKs. Nice to meet you all. lol
Get out while you still can.

Gates, SMG2 is out...

.__.

And I can't get it till Thursday cuz I had to get a mic for my 360 cuz the last one broke.

*sigh*

Don't tell me how it is, I wanna play for myself <_<
SUCKS FOR YOU LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.

Spoiler: Bowser captures Peach.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
im so ****ed once school starts again, i have a 9:00 class and i cant wake up until like 11-2:00.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
That sucks. I have the same problem. I love waking up around 11 getting all my sleepies. :3

Luckily enough I don't start school until after MLG. So I have lots of time to practice. ;D
well i have a super chill teacher and i had him before, i sat in front row and would drift off during his lectures and he didn't give a ****, but the thing is i want him to write me a letter of recommendation for grad school lol :urg: i mean, even tho i sometimes **** off in his classes, i partcipate and the lowest i ever got in his class was an A-

Top Bottom