• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mississippi Smash University - Check post 881

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I will not play with items off.
I will not play with only fox.
I will not play on Final D. I will not play there, Nosirree!

Zone

Smash Champion
Hbox- No
Kage- (not US but still) No
Peepee- No
Zone- No idea
Ripple - Said he can´t go
M2k- No
PBnj- Guess not (Haven´t heard anything at least)
I was definitely going armada had the days off and everything but I'm moving into my new place and I'm scared to go now because I left my lease early and they want me to pay for each Month until my lease is up or they replace me.

:phone:

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I don't see why not, though I can't really put up another $500 for 64 doubles currently.
A lot of people don't take 64 doubles for serious since there's a lot of lag problems. People and their lag johns. /eyeroll.

But srsly, doubles is how smash was designed to be played <3

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
m2k trying to get at that 64 money

I wouldn't really recommend putting a pot bonus for doubles really, dealing with fps lag for money would be bad lolol.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
A venue like this deserves hype. Wish I could come. Who knows, I might.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Winnar do you happen to go MSU? We might have some mutual friends
I do O: Do these friends have names? Haha

A venue like this deserves hype. Wish I could come. Who knows, I might.
Thanks, you should definitely come! :D

P.S. Guys I have some pretty exciting news coming up about hotels! We did another round of shopping for hotels and we have been working on getting better deals for you guys. It will all be confirmed Monday, but cross your fingers!

I have to give it up for N-Gage on this one, he's been all over these guys doing some impressive haggling. Look forward to the final pricing on Monday :D

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
So anyone happen to be going to the Minerva featival in tupelo? Ill be there rocking out

So I hope to make this tournament. Gotta start saving money

Winnar

Smash Lord
Yes to swiss, then double elimination bracket. No to swiss pools, as that implies breaking the tournament into pools then running swiss in each pool.

Hotel stuff in a few hours O:

Oh, and I think you'd have to ask Armada. Last he said he was on the fence between this and APEX.

P.S. Someone in the 64 thread pointed out we had neglected to make a facebook event page for this. BLAM

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=143000665784966&view=wall&notif_t=event_wall

Please invite people! I want everyone to know this event is going down :D

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
if someone gives me a ride & stuff maybe we can have a more recent version of pm here. :3

duncs

Smash Apprentice
Yes to swiss, then double elimination bracket. No to swiss pools, as that implies breaking the tournament into pools then running swiss in each pool.

Hotel stuff in a few hours O:

Oh, and I think you'd have to ask Armada. Last he said he was on the fence between this and APEX.

P.S. Someone in the 64 thread pointed out we had neglected to make a facebook event page for this. BLAM

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=143000665784966&view=wall&notif_t=event_wall

Please invite people! I want everyone to know this event is going down :D
that would be me haha. Already shared with all my friends and hoping for an even larger crowd than we are already bringing.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
This is gonna be hype. We're definitely going to be repping the south. I'm excited, and M2K your best bet is probably the Memphis airport.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Heh... reg soon? most likely not going if I can't has no list of people ;x
I'm...not sure what you're trying to say, sorry.

Also yes Memphis airport. We originally had set up a group rate with one of the airlines, but that got botched after the date had to be changed. We've yet to set that up again, but next week MSUsmash is going to be our top priority so that should be fixed soon.

Sorry I haven't been around lately, the MSU Video Game Club is hosting an ambitious fundraiser this Friday so I've been extremely busy with that for the last three weeks or so. After that is finished I'll be able to finally have time to work hardcore on MSUsmash. The big updates start in one week, hold me to it!

Top Bottom