• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle TN Presents: TOAST! - November 13th, Nashville, TN (premiere series!)

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
How would you all feel if I moved it to November 14th. The next day, which is a Sunday. Would that be a problem for any of you guys? Let me know. Because I have things I'm trying to see if I can do on November 13th and it'd be convenient for me if the tourney was on Sunday. Let me know!

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
hmm... it'd probably be a problem for me. i could POSSIBLY make it, but the likelihood is questionable.

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
UPDATE - Sept. 30 - Half off on the venue fee if you bring a setup. So bringing a setup will benefit us AND you! And sign ups are now beginning at 11am and the plan is doubles are starting at noon.

But PLEASE get here EARLY..This change in time is because I realized the mall closes at 9, better safe than sorry. And I like leaving room for error as far as time goes. So GET here! ^_^
My real question is do MELEE doubles start at 1? followed by MELEE singles? I don't care if brawl is the same time or next year. I just don't want to wait for brawl to finish before we get to start the good stuff.
Brawl and Melee will go on at the SAME TIME!!! Just for clarification =P

And those are my announcements. =P

AlurNova

Smash Rookie
Alright, I've been seeing vBrawl, Brawl+, and Brawl. Im just wanting to make sure; this is reg brawl, along with melee, right? It mightve been answered already, but you kno... just gotta make sure of this stuff, you feel me? haha~

But yeah, im down for it though; sign me up homez. Also by modded controllers, that doesnt include spraypainted controllers, right?? Im in the process of spraypainting mine~

Def gotta see some hype on these melee singles though. Like so much hype it's Wombo Combo with Silentspectre and Tang all over again. hahaha~

Oh yeah, I can bring a Wii setup if it's needed. I got stage textures and character textures (only specific chars though). No need to worry about weird playstyle hacks or whatever. Do hav the infinite time on replays, along with saving the tags in the replays. But that's it~
That cool though??
I mean, you dont hav to play with those settings on of course, but it does make it rather enjoyable and epic~~

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
Alright, I've been seeing vBrawl, Brawl+, and Brawl. Im just wanting to make sure; this is reg brawl, along with melee, right? It mightve been answered already, but you kno... just gotta make sure of this stuff, you feel me? haha~

But yeah, im down for it though; sign me up homez. Also by modded controllers, that doesnt include spraypainted controllers, right?? Im in the process of spraypainting mine~

Def gotta see some hype on these melee singles though. Like so much hype it's Wombo Combo with Silentspectre and Tang all over again. hahaha~

Oh yeah, I can bring a Wii setup if it's needed. I got stage textures and character textures (only specific chars though). No need to worry about weird playstyle hacks or whatever. Do hav the infinite time on replays, along with saving the tags in the replays. But that's it~
That cool though??
I mean, you dont hav to play with those settings on of course, but it does make it rather enjoyable and epic~~
Nice bring all of that. Try to come early and I'll test out the texture hacks and stuff just to verify that it won't affect gameplay, though I'm sure it won't. I'm updating the list now!

JustdaTIP

Smash Rookie
I'll try to be there. Currently going to college in Birmingham and home is Sewanee TN. I can bring gamecube and maybe TV. Definitely gonna do melée singles, no doubles partner as of yet. Might bring another melée player with me.

AlurNova

Smash Rookie
I should have clarified on me saying "wii setup." I meant bringing just my wii (with cords of course). Sry for the confusion, haha, but just making clear of that. ;)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Sorry, but I can't come to this. I just found out that my college's nerd convention is on the same day, and I've promised them help with the video game tournaments. :(

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm not entirely confirmed for this either, unfortunately. Not ruling it out entirely, but... we'll just have to wait and see.

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
Is "Johns-itis" going around or something? Lol. Anyway! Hope you guys are still excited! =D

Sidebar: The M2K/ADHD situation is sad indeed. And based on this official blog on the MLG site I read...looks like Brawl might be removed from MLG altogether because of this. T____T

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
can't make it got work :(.

unless i can find someone to take my shift i'll try
If you asked off for that day when you go into work today it's super close to a 2 week notice. Just say that you're going out of town and you need it off. Most employers will honor that.

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
Even several months notice couldn't eliminate Johns...this makes me kinda sad. But no worries! It's all understandable!! I'm still hype!

Top Bottom