• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ball Z-Jan 23-Waterford MI MELEE CONFIRMED

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
Might as well put this up so i dont ask at the tourney... anyone wanna MM?
So far im MMing Boxxy in Metaknight Dittos for 1$. Just specify who you want me to use and who you're gonna use and maybe i'll do it depending on how i feel about the matchup lol (i main ROB, second Snake and MK. I'll also Low Tier MM anyone, i use Ike, Falcon, and PT).

Xyless

Smash Master
Well, I definitely have to go to the Globetrotters game now. It's my nephew's 10th bday.

I'll come to the smashfest before the tourney though. I have to get some smash in, I've been missing it.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
IKE IS MID TIRE!!!

Lol jk. I'd love to MM you if I have a couple extra dollars there XD. Low Tire MM, of course.

Hey is Samurai Panda coming? He can bring his TvC. Or Anther or Lain?

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
IKE IS MID TIRE!!!

Lol jk. I'd love to MM you if I have a couple extra dollars there XD. Low Tire MM, of course.

Hey is Samurai Panda coming? He can bring his TvC. Or Anther or Lain?

Sounds good :) which character for low tier are you using out of curiosity? and for how much?

idk if Panda is coming, and who knows about Lain/Judge/Anther.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Panda can't come, he has a hot date with his cadaver this weekend.

He's gonna stick it in his cadaver's pooper.

By "it" I mean his scalpel.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I really want lain, anther, omni, judge, mikey to come, but i havent heard anything from them >_<

If i were to go the smashfest frriday i'd have to show up kinda late since we are getting more school supplies and get some other stuff for the tourney.

Also, would people rather we did doubles and singles fast to try and fit in a side tourney or 2? If time permitting, i'd love to do a draft crew, but theres always the option of low tier (i'd probably just do singles though) Or would people rather (IF WE GET ENOUGH SET UPS) me just like set aside a set up for MMs and friendlies? Though if we do get hard pressed for time or it seems like the set up would make the tourney go faster, i'd take the set up away.

btw uofm step it up =[

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
I really want lain, anther, omni, judge, mikey to come, but i havent heard anything from them >_<

If i were to go the smashfest frriday i'd have to show up kinda late since we are getting more school supplies and get some other stuff for the tourney.

Also, would people rather we did doubles and singles fast to try and fit in a side tourney or 2? If time permitting, i'd love to do a draft crew, but theres always the option of low tier (i'd probably just do singles though) Or would people rather (IF WE GET ENOUGH SET UPS) me just like set aside a set up for MMs and friendlies? Though if we do get hard pressed for time or it seems like the set up would make the tourney go faster, i'd take the set up away.

btw uofm step it up =[
isnt Judge and Lain going to SCSA? Maybe they're saving up for that, idk. anther idk about, mikey and omni are a mystery

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i talked with judge last night he said he would tell lain and everyone but time will tell

draft crews sounds better than other side tourneys tbh but eh thats me

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I got the time off of work, chances are that I will throw a smashfest the night before with evewryone staying the night and heading to the tourny the morning after. I am pretty sure that judge and anther are a go for the tourny, mikey may not go because of work. I need a team mate for the tourny... I will be bringing a setup as well.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Yo! I won't be making this. Boss just fired someone where I work and I have to cover the weekend shift for that lazy b itch. I hope this goes well! I'll probably see most of you at the extended LoLiS though if work allows it. But if anyone is near flint and can help Derk and Mani get to the tourney let them know!

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Hm yeah a crew battle sounds great! Those are always fun :D.

About the MM, probably just one dollar each for fun. It's not like I have my own money, so it'll just be from any extra money I have that I didn't spend on food XD.

And probably Falcon, since he's so epic.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Iris: My teammate is looking less and less likelyto be going to this tourney. If you know your going for sure.. Wanna team? I think we'd do well personally.

And I should do MMs but I'm feeling lazy. I may do a few if my mood improves.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Iris: My teammate is looking less and less likelyto be going to this tourney. If you know your going for sure.. Wanna team? I think we'd do well personally.

And I should do MMs but I'm feeling lazy. I may do a few if my mood improves.
I would like to see if any of the people I know and have played with before are going and don't have a team mate first. If I come up with nothing, its a definite possibility.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
That's cool. Just let me know. I need to make sure my partner isn't going anyway. Although it isn't looking too good >_<

But yeah if we both end up without partners and you're cool with it I'm down for it.

Dammit why did Sumer have to go to MSU I miss him ;(

I need a regular partner :(

Gates

Banned via Warnings
also this, because I find 64 more fun than brawl
I agree.

Notice how all the biggest fans of Smash64 love Dedede. Why? Broken grabs probably.

Yo! I won't be making this. Boss just fired someone where I work and I have to cover the weekend shift for that lazy b itch. I hope this goes well! I'll probably see most of you at the extended LoLiS though if work allows it. But if anyone is near flint and can help Derk and Mani get to the tourney let them know!
****in sucks man.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I can't bring the Wii. "It's our family's Wii, not yours" johns. So I'll bring a TV and Melee if I come.

Top Bottom