• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ball Z-Jan 23-Waterford MI MELEE CONFIRMED

D

Deleted member

The last tournament I went to was the West Bloomfield one at Slyvan Lake Church in June. I can't believe how long ago that was. You should host more there, that was a nice 20 minute drive for me haha. That was a fun tourney though. I think melee singles at that one had 30 people or so.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
**** my life.

I can no longer go. Once again work has interfered with my plans to enter tournaments. Someone is sick and I have to take her place.

So minus one setup also.

I quit. I'm never going to be able to get to another tourney like this. I think I give up on competitive brawl. That's life I guess.

Xatic

Smash Lord
whaaa
i love pools
Depends on how many people we get to show up, and it'll depend on what people would like to do. Like i could prolly make a smaller bracket just to have pools but we'll see when we get there :)

Also if time permits i may do a melee side tournament as well.

Options being Low tier, Low tier teams, or maybe a draft crew battle of sort.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The last tournament I went to was the West Bloomfield one at Slyvan Lake Church in June. I can't believe how long ago that was. You should host more there, that was a nice 20 minute drive for me haha. That was a fun tourney though. I think melee singles at that one had 30 people or so.
Well at WBST 2 we had like 20 but it was also the first time we did melee so know one knew what to expect. But i guess since people are seeing that me and ham are co hosting it is attracting a lot of people as well so if i were i would come, because people wanted melee when this thread was made and if not that many show i guess you'll have to wait till WBST4 :p
**** my life.

I can no longer go. Once again work has interfered with my plans to enter tournaments. Someone is sick and I have to take her place.

So minus one setup also.

I quit. I'm never going to be able to get to another tourney like this. I think I give up on competitive brawl. That's life I guess.
this make me sad :crying:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
**** my life.

So minus one setup also.

****in sucks man. Are you still gonna hold that smashfest on Friday?

Moooose

Smash Champion
montross i never got to play you at the last tournament, i know you're mad good and i'd like to play you this time =D

Moooose

Smash Champion
As far as I know he's waiting until friday to give an answer. I hope he goes cuz we're supposed to team :(
yea ann arbor is pretty much banking on juggleguy. although me and duck will come through other means if necessary lol

Xatic

Smash Lord
Xatic you could do pools just to seed the bracket as well (melee)
Yeah I probably will. Don't worry, I've done these on many occasions back in NY xD It'll hopefully run pretty smoothly

yea ann arbor is pretty much banking on juggleguy. although me and duck will come through other means if necessary lol
If he don't come I'm gonna have to grab someone there haha. It would be nice to do a double falcon team though. Haven't done one in a while lol

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
This tourney proves its not just Oakland and Wayne county smash that needs cars. Everyone does lol

And yes I'm sooooo pissed off. I had my heart set on this thing.
/rage

So for now its better to not get my hopes up on any tournies.

And I may still hold a smashfest tomorrow. I should train anyway. Depends on if public interest is high enough/my friend is still okaay with it.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
prob not coming = /
STFU!

You are going.

I am still planning on coming, brining a BRAWL set up. Hope everyone finds a way there, I am not picking anyone up, if people can get to my house, I will drive them to the tourny, other than that, you are on your own.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
prob not coming = /
sucks :/

This tourney proves its not just Oakland and Wayne county smash that needs cars. Everyone does lol

And yes I'm sooooo pissed off. I had my heart set on this thing.
/rage
i have a car lol. sucks you cant come man :( but yea school/work>smash, get your **** done and hopefully you can come to another one very soon

TheMann

Smash Ace
Man oh man...Guess I'm not going either :/ See everybody at LOLIS?

Edit:
Guess the only way I can make it is if I can get a ride from Inkster since i'll be there on the weekend :/. And wtf, looking at the other posts looks like alot of people cant make it. Hope this thing is successful.

Gdorfsmash

Smash Cadet
So... it's been along time since I've done anything brawl related, but I might show for this. I could possibly drive some peeps if needed

Top Bottom