• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ball Z-Jan 23-Waterford MI MELEE CONFIRMED

tubulor101

Smash Rookie
cant wait to i believe that me and my friend are bring alot of other people to so there going to be more than just people on this website i hope all goes well and i do good in this tounament im still debating on who i should use for the tournament ill figure it out!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
cant wait to i believe that me and my friend are bring alot of other people to so there going to be more than just people on this website i hope all goes well and i do good in this tounament im still debating on who i should use for the tournament ill figure it out!
Thats a lot! The more people, the more fun tournies are.

i'll be sad if jcav doesnt come =[

and dogma and jkbuk

Acro

Smash Ace
wish I could go to this but prob won't have time! it'll be a busy little saturday... gotta hit up home depot... maybe bed bath and beyond..

Gates

Banned via Warnings
From what I understand it'll have a bracket of 32. 33 or more will require pools.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
well idk i like running large brackets better than pools at least in the large brackets u can easily move over a set and keep moving instead of having to wait for pools and some pools last over an hour (like Iris's/BigDaddy's pool at LoLiS 5)

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'll try to come to this, no guarantees though.

If I do go, I'll bring my Wii and Brawl. Wii has infinte replay and tags in replay hacks btw.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
I'll be walking to this tourney, so no setup from me.. btw who wants to team with me for melee? moose??? :/

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Let the pros come. Tournaments aren't the same without them. Call me old school but getting far in a tourney with pros sounds more satisfying than one without. And many of you want to be on the PRs anyway. D:

And I demand a set with Lain. He owes me one from Youmacon :(

/hype

Looking forward to this. I'm hoping my return to the Michigan tourney scene will start on a high note. :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
For lain every Michigan tourney starts on a high note.

Ba-dum-psh!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Yeah i want the pros to show up cause most of them are cool

like omni

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
is melee dubs the same time as brawl dubs/ and melee singles same time as brawl singles?

Salt Fish

Smash Rookie
Okay I'm going to confirm for a team of 2 and perhaps a 3rd person. I have 3 copies of melee , 2 cubes, and a tv I can bring.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Okay I'm going to confirm for a team of 2 and perhaps a 3rd person. I have 3 copies of melee , 2 cubes, and a tv I can bring.
sweet that'll be good.

WE STILL NEED BRAWL SETUPS and melee
is melee dubs the same time as brawl dubs/ and melee singles same time as brawl singles?
ill talk with boxxy but i think the set schedule will be as followed
- Venu opens: 11 am
- Brawl Doubles and Melee Singles: 12:30pm
- Brawl Singles (Pools if necessary) will start when we are 75% done with doubles
- Melee Doubles will start when Xatic says so

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I really want to come to this. But I'm not sure at all if I can. I'll bring a TV and Brawl/Melee.

I have Infinite Replay time on my Wii too. If you want any of your matches uploaded, lemme know. And if I come, should I turn off stage/character/music hacks?

P.S: I claim Cell as my DBZ character. :D

Edit: Dang it, Bigdaddy. lol

Top Bottom