• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Q&A Thread

etecoon

Smash Hero
character back rooms in general don't work and are pointless

except the diddy backroom because the *****es are too paranoid to discuss their **** in public

so, can someone tell me wtf happened here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4rtqPxuiLI

I think diddy's hurtbox massively extends here or something o_O

theunabletable

Smash Lord
^Actually that reminds me of this one time my friend was doing break the targets, and he used tornado to hit the last one, but the target got hit from REALLY far away from the hitbox (noticeably far).

Ehh I'll have to get the replay from him and record it so you can get what I'm talking about lol...

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Holy ****ing ****, you have a new avatar O_o

Same day I decided to change my avy for the first time in months, too haha; crazy coincidence.

lilseph

Smash Ace
yah i mentioned his new avatar in the social thread. I was as shocked as you were.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I actually do not like it at all, I am making a new one right now.
I would have kept my original one but since Staco stole it I do not like having the same avatar as someone else.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
MK backrooms never work.
LOL ma dude posted **** is an epic mess now. WE OVA, yo get on dis train man we gotta run it till it slides holy god yo im not even meat riding liking, can i read ur **** no homo.

also,

kinda sad nobodys seen nado spike through the stage before ._.

lilseph

Smash Ace
LOL ma dude posted **** is an epic mess now. WE OVA, yo get on dis train man we gotta run it till it slides holy god yo im not even meat riding liking, can i read ur **** no homo.

also,

kinda sad nobodys seen nado spike through the stage before ._.
Are you saying this happens often :confused:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Not so often, but nado hits opponent upwards, and (although i'm not sure how the hitbox got so big) if the hitbox hits someone through a ceiling/floor while they're below it, they'll smack into it and be spiked.

It's a similar effect to stage spiking with Samus' UpB

lilseph

Smash Ace
I think we all know what happened. I'm just confused on how the hitbox got so gigantic. I wish my tornado was like his :)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Hellu Meta Knight Boards, you might be seeing me a lot here in the next little while asking questions about your character and how they perform on a certain stage.
Character boards seem to cycle through incomplete MU threads to new ones in hope to update them and finally complete them. This is the R.O.B. Boards attempt at completing a sufficient stage-discussion thread and I'm going to try my best to get accurate and thorough information, but I'll need your help. This will be the only question with an introductory. I just wanted to say hello and let you know that if you guys need info on anything for R.O.B. don't hesitate asking. ^_^

Anywho!

Q: How does Meta Knight fair off on Delfino Plaza in general and against R.O.B.. Why is it good or bad? What can Meta Knight abuse and what might possibly annoy you that R.O.B. can do on this stage? On a scale of 1 - 10, what do you see Meta Knight's chances of doing well on this stage against R.O.B. 1 being the worst for you 10 being the best.

thanks guys =]
<beep3

lilseph

Smash Ace
i wopuld say that sharking is a big plus for MK on that stage. Unfortunatly i don't have much MU knowledge with ROB so i can't say much.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Idk. I usually just wait for them to shoot a gyro, I steal the gyro, then I just GSL/SL/nado them when I see the opportunity. I have no idea if that is even a good strategy.

iRJi

Smash Champion
So, I have a question.

What is meta-knights shortest ranged attack to his longest ranged attacks in order? Can you actually describe all of his attacks too (IE: Dtilt would outrange first hit Ftilt, but not 2nd hit Ftilt) so on and so forth?

Thanks in advance =].

Kaffei

Smash Hero
wooorddd lolololol im soo bad vs him, like not terrible but almost. ive never beat a gnw in a set lol hes so annoying
same lmao i always die from that dthrow tech chase to up smash that **** is so booty

iRJi said:
So, I have a question.

What is meta-knights shortest ranged attack to his longest ranged attacks in order? Can you actually describe all of his attacks too (IE: Dtilt would outrange first hit Ftilt, but not 2nd hit Ftilt) so on and so forth?

Thanks in advance =].
Horizontal range comparison:

Dtilt> ftilt 1
dtilt vs ftilt 2 idk
dtilt < ftilt 3

glide attack > fsmash
fsmash> dsmash

ftilt 3 is mk's longest move prolly

bair>fair

milesg2g

Smash Champion
This is good because I mean people are starting to lose their interest in the MK ban it seems. Seems like more people are trying to do away w/ his CP's which I find fair lol

Top Bottom