• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Officially Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
too bad More people have picked up the game again than quit.

/invalid

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
M2K doesn't lose to ADHD anymore and hasn't in awhile

:troll: logic, if M2K loses, he's not the best now is he?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Yes he is.

Diddy just has a dumb banana advantage

There are still ways to beat MK

People dont exploit his obvious weaknesses

He's light. He may have a good recovery but sommetimes you gotta upsmash him

It's like since brawl came out people forgot up smash exists
you heard right folks, MK is beatable! you just have to Up-Smash him!

omg it's so obvious now.... thank you Killa, now that we have had the wisdom from an expert like yourself, we can unban MK.

thank you

NNID
MasterHavik
You want worst Killa? My main can't approach him for shiz.(Kirby) I have to space the whole time with Kirby just to have a chance. I rather deal with Snake's Bs than Mk's bs.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you know what DK can do? take 100% and deal 12%, because that's as good as it gets in our match up

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I really hope M2K bombs your tourneys. He's prob mad enough to do it actually. He put a lot of heart and soul into his main and you take it away from him.

M2K's quitting. I suggest you stop riding his non-smashing ****

NNID
MasterHavik
mark *** n****s banning mteaknight

I bet M2K is pissed right about now.

Don't be surprised if he nukes your "MK free" tournaments.
Nuke? Nah...he'll just switch to Snake. He's a fighter. Also his idea of how to fix MK was bad. If I recall he wanted to ban brinstar and RC and make the timer 10 fuking mins! That is an awful idea. Why? Well, for starters one of my mains(Ness and Kirby) is godlike on Brinstar, so it would be pretty lame to get rid of his best counterpick. And I know other characters do very well on that stage. If you were to remove a lot of them will fall down the list. Same goes for RC too. And don't get me started on the 10 min timer.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Normally I wouldnt do this but...

I really hope M2K bombs your tourneys. He's prob mad enough to do it actually. He put a lot of heart and soul into his main and you take it away from him.
From M2k on my wall. said:
hey another thing, since most tourneys will be MK banned from now on (that means I'm quitting =/ )

regardless of the attendance of each tourneys I'll unfortunately be on my last days anyway (seriously; MK was kind of my life-investment in past 3 years)
10idontthinkthatsgoingtohappens

NNID
MasterHavik
Can someone tell the man it ain't that serious? And pick another character. He's like a noel main crying about how bad she was in CS1.

Edit: I mean this with all due respect.

LKratos

Smash Cadet
Can someone tell the man it ain't that serious? And pick another character. He's like a noel main crying about how bad she was in CS1.
Yeah smash is one of the easiest fighters to change characters in, which is ironic since barring a situation like this, it is NEVER necessary unless a completely new title is coming out.

Try playing a fighting game that has content updates.

Tesh

Smash Hero
God damn, this isn't a ****ing chatroom. Learn to edit your post. You can't ****ing triple post like that. Someone ban this troll please.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ripple not a mod.

sadface.
and I reported him 3x earlier because I knew it was a troll account.

sad face too because I asked to be the mod of the DK boards but I didn't even get that when we didn't even have a mod for a year

NNID
MasterHavik
Yeah smash is one of the easiest fighters to change characters in, which is ironic since barring a situation like this, it is NEVER necessary unless a completely new title is coming out.

Try playing a fighting game that has content updates.
I play fighters that have content updates man. and it is something. But I mean I been through the same thing he has it. It ain't that serious. When the SC4 ban Algol, I just went on to Talim and StarKiller. It was hard, but I fought through it.

link2702

Smash Champion
reading some of the posts here made my head hurt X_X

also its pretty sad that M2K flat out admits he only played brawl for the money.

LKratos

Smash Cadet
I play fighters that have content updates man. and it is something. But I mean I been through the same thing he has it. It ain't that serious. When the SC4 ban Algol, I just went on to Talim and StarKiller. It was hard, but I fought through it.
Yeah I know, I was agreeing with you, meant that last comment to refer to M2K, who clearly hasn't played one of those fighters.

NNID
MasterHavik
reading some of the posts here made my head hurt X_X

also its pretty sad that M2K flat out admits he only played brawl for the money.
Now that is just sad. I mean Ken played smash to get his butt through college, but that is a better reason than just playing the game to be greedy and have no care for the community. Top players don't do that. they are true to the community and to themselves. Why do you think people like Diago and Justin Wong are still a hit here in america and worldwide for fighting games?

Yeah I know, I was agreeing with you, meant that last comment to refer to M2K, who clearly hasn't played one of those fighters.
Oh my mistake. Yeah...he and the over top smash players need to play other fighters. I mean look at Gimpyfish. He made a very nasty team in MvC3 and was the only Cap player to show you multiple ways into his infinite. He did very well in marvel if you ask me. I think he can take on the tops.

D

Deleted member

and I reported him 3x earlier because I knew it was a troll account.

sad face too because I asked to be the mod of the DK boards but I didn't even get that when we didn't even have a mod for a year
I reported one of his posts that I felt was a bit extreme, but many were uncalled for.

And you don't get mod by asking for it.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
S2 asked if he could mod the DK forum along with Scabe and they got the positions :glare:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well now I just look like a crazy person...
This is a bad thing how? But seriously, glad to see the troll gone. The funny parts were quoted, albeit, it's often better to not reply to the trolls. But eh.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the new results.

D

Deleted member

S2 asked if he could mod the DK forum along with Scabe and they got the positions :glare:
It's a unspoken rule among the staff that if they ask to be mod, "they aren't mod material".

Though I have seen exceptions to this besides what you already mentioned, like Poltergust asking to mod the Yoshi boards.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
That is the stupidest unspoken rule ever...

Asking to become a mod does not indicate selfishness or inadequacy for a mod position. I've seen Ripple take part in and create loads of intelligent discussions across the entire forum and he seems pretty mature and sensible to me, do you guys not consider that people want to be moderators because they legitimately feel like they could make a positive impact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom