• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meno Mart: GRAND REOPENING

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm here and finishing up GreyClover's sig. I was actually going to jump on your's really quick since you're being pretty supportive and stuff, but the link in your request is broken. Would you mind editing your initial request?
Id like to change it but I wont be with internet a few days and Im on a phone. But all I want from the picture I posted up is the G&W kirby on it and... DO'H I forgot I changed my avi but I found it on google. All you have to do is look on google images and type game and watch kirby. Then if you typed it right he will be amongst the first pictures on the list... its the one where hes standing in the middle of FD doing nothing. I just need the G&W kirby and the background... well you already read my request right?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So again, I'm hitting one of those creative blocks - I decided to knock off something easy. I'm still working on everything else, I'm just having trouble making some of the elements "work". My apologies for the time, but they should be up soon.

Cinatoast's sig:

The "Japanese" text in the back is just "KallentoastB3" changed into a Kanji-looking font. Hopefully it still says "KallentoastB3"! :D

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
*Strolls in leisurely*

*Puts a nickle and two pennies in a plastic jar labeled "TIPS" without buying anything*

*Takes a sip from the water fountain and leaves*

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
roacherman's thing:

Sorry guys, I've just been just stuck. I've been redoing Greyclover's sig all week - in my mind, on the computer. I have this cool design I like, but I just can't get all the elements to work. Rawr. I'll make a breakthrough soon though.

And thanks Elder Sister and Thinkaman. :bee:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
What? This isnt nonsense! THIS... IS.... GEEEEENIUS!!!!! So sexy... so beautoful. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than what I thought youd come up woth. I hope you can get over your creative slump though. I wish I could repay you. Like as if I could just send some money in an envelope to you. Thats how beautiful I think it is. Now if I could JUST get to a computer I could put it in my phone. Ill most probably get made fun at for the background but that is the price of loving smash enough to get a cell wallpaper :chuckle: MAY YOUR STORE LIVE ON FOREVER!!!

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, go ahead and edit anything you want in your initial request post.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
oh wow, you must've been pretty busy lately. i'm still on the waiting list. wow. but you know, you gotta do what you gotta do.

:laugh: oh and i changed my request if that's okay with.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
but to anyone else who reads this

can anyone make me a sig (or even another avatar) using the "hungrybox"?

its in my sig, down there somewhere...

I don't care how you do it. Just as long as it looks kewl. :3

I know there's a waiting list...

chachu

Smash Rookie
lol meno you must be in massive creative block its been a LONG time since i posted my request D: well have a nice day hope my siggy comes out nice

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Woah. Meno has a shop?!

In that case, I'd like something similar to your design of the first sig on the front page (with it partly transparent).

Basically
Theme: Steampunk-esque
Text: AXIOM (in small caps if possible)
Picture: this one without the background clock stuff.
Size: Something to fit on SWF without having a scroll bar.
Color: Brass/Bronze and the same greens as is in my avatar.

Thanks!

Dimitris

Smash Ace
You should get dirty with this shop too. :grin:

Purdi: who the fis that guy in your avatar/future sig?

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Its ClockMan from Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star (a game in the megaman battle network series that hasn't been released in the US), I think. He's just some super awesome semi-villain from the megaman universe.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Alright PurDi, your sig is complete.

The biggest problem I had was working with the vertical render. Since I don't work in the traditional "sig box", I have to cut off the body somehow, and so I used the line at the bottom as a solution to that.

Otherwise, I learned how to make cool 3D gears in PS! Yaaay

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'd love one from you Meno x3. Ill can have that Black and White contest thingy.

I'm happy with any Rosie render you use and I'd love a space theme. You're free to use any colors and what not. I want it to be a total surprise~

:rosalina:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'd like something sexy as well if that's alright. Anything you can think of with Wedding Dress Peach and "Starkiller KB" somewhere on there.

You the man. <3

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I would like to have a sexy Peach sig.
Theme: something like This please
Text: Tofer Booboo
Picture: If you could please find one, and if you could make it Silhouette-esque in the sig
Size: 300x145
Color: A pink and blue color theme, please.

Please and Thank you

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Meno.. Wow. <3

I actually do have requests, but it's for 4 different games, though.. I can provide all the pictures and such.

Too scared to ask for all of them, so I'll only ask for one.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091121035132/streetfighter/images/5/5e/El-fuerte-443x497.jpg

El Fuerte is my SSFIV love along with C. Viper

So I was going to ask if you could possibly make 2 different sigs that are... together?

Basically one sig fades out into the other and vice versa.

Here's the pic for C. Viper

http://images.wikia.com/streetfighter/images/0/02/C567d04e6cf560f1fbb142fd0e44d1b2.png

Okay, so for the themes, I guess keep the colors relative to the color schemes of the characters.

El Fuerte's should have different shades of yellow, but nothing too bright
C. Viper should have different shades of red

As for background designs, go with your gut and do whatever you think would fit the characters.

You can pretty much do this whenever you want, and I'll slowly request the others later. I know you have quite a bit on your hands already.

Also, don't forget

At the bottom right hand corner write

King Combo

in sextastic text. Thanks a bunch, Meno.

:peach:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
meno should make me a banner of a companion cube stabbing lady gaga

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Hey Meno, I'm an up and coming artist and I was wondering if you'd want to be partners with me and storm the world of internet pictures and awesome. Consider this my application:

Top Bottom