• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meno Mart: GRAND REOPENING

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can make easy gifs through Flash as well, but I think the new CS5 photoshop allows you to pick a clip in a video and converts the frames to layers.

I find editing a gif in Photoshop to be a goddamned hassle, though. I prefer Flash, but I wish I had something better than flash, imo, cause it's terrible in other ways.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You can make easy gifs through Flash as well, but I think the new CS5 photoshop allows you to pick a clip in a video and converts the frames to layers.
mhm, that's how I made my animated sig. I have a rotating sig so I'm not sure you'll see it on this post lol.

:rosalina:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
2link, sorry for the delay! My summer has ramped up a bit, but I should get to it soon. I'll also make it extra brilliant for your trouble.

Are you using Gimp or Photoshop? What version?

Trying to figure out how your .gifs/animations look so smooth. <3
Photoshop, and it's horrible.

It's really important where you upload them to. NEVER PHOTOBUCKET.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Examples:

Photobucket Fail Hosting (notice the artifacts)

Tinypic (which is owned by PB) rofl

Imageshack

Turns out PB and TP compress your stuff. :/

Masky

Smash Master
Sorry to bump this thread but... Meno are you still making sigs and stuff? I remember you made a sick nasty sig for me and my crew back in the day, and I was wondering if I could ask you to make an updated similar kind of thing since we have different players now. If you have the time to do it I'll get the appropriate source pictures/info and whatnot. Thanks :D

Top Bottom