• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meno Mart: GRAND REOPENING

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
Meno

I hope you be the one, i've been to a lot of shops but i din't get any responses. (Maybe they all had something better to do)

here's my request

image - http://media.photobucket.com/image/zero suit samus/imvuuserofcrackofdoom/Samus.jpg

size- 350x150; black and white

text- 10k in the bottom left corner medium size. black and red text. black border, oh and could you make the white "stuff" in the bg red? so it'll be black, white and red.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Alright so here are the details:

link: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3208/2607402259_469a1f2ed.jpg?v=0

size: 240x400

I dont think I want any text... if you folks have any ideas tell me.

special request: Since this is my avatar just not darkened I figured I just want the game and watch kirby watch like a moody or dark background You get what Im saying right? Im going for more of a black and white feel but try to make dark so no stuff like blue or something. If you dont get my request sorry I dont know how to ask this so Im sorry. The idea for this just came like a whim lol

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yo listen. I love the sig, but my friend got me into Brawl xD, so I'd like to request another sig. Can you put these two pics http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/192b117c5ec846b0 http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/9f5c4dd479ea6fd2 on the left side of the banner, and these two http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/b43572551a061bcc http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/809/809868/Newcomer_CaptainOlimar_1199890153.jpg on the right? In the back, I'd like Blue flames and in the middle, in cursive black font, GorditoBoy? Thanks a lot, can't wait for teh siggy!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Guess you've been really busy Meno, I PMed you awhile ago about the Falco Matchup Chart.

But no worries lul, I'll ask someone else. Good **** you still making though. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
not to sound impatient but have you already started on my sig meno? Worst case scenario id just want a nice luigi sig. I kinda been on the list for a while, i can request else where if u are busy..

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Totally understandable, and I apologize for the delay - usually when I'm taking this long it's due to a bit of a "creative slump".

I'll wrap it up today. :d

chachu

Smash Rookie
alright dear almighty meno xD can you pleased make me a siggy with this image on the left and then reflect it on the other side and resize it reasonably lol and just write chachu between the image an its reflection with black and gold with a glowing effect you can add anything else to spoof it or edit my idea to make mroe sense if its unreasonable please and thank you

edit lol forgot link : http://www.tamurilart.com/art-exhibit/vector/1600X1200/rainbow-kirby-1600x1200.jpg

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
God, I'm such fail. I'm sooooo sorry this getting here so late Jack. Hopefully it's something along the lines of what you requested.

In some more news to everyone else, I'll be closing my shop to new requests as of now. I'll be starting college this coming Thursday and I'm not sure if I'll have time to continue making sigs - I'll wrap up everything requested before this post though, so no worries for anything on my waiting list.

And lol, no I did not Gordito. xD

Oh, and thanks for everyone for all the wonderful support - very much appreciated.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Since he didn't actually credit himself anywhere on it I thought I'd post my sig that Meno made for me a while ago to help show off his excellent work. There's various other things he's made on the Peach boards as well

I know there's one slightly controversial word in there but everyone throws it around like a tennis ball

I still thought I'd show it off and thank Meno again :p

yellowroy

Smash Ace
God, I'm such fail. I'm sooooo sorry this getting here so late Jack. Hopefully it's something along the lines of what you requested.

In some more news to everyone else, I'll be closing my shop to new requests as of now. I'll be starting college this coming Thursday and I'm not sure if I'll have time to continue making sigs - I'll wrap up everything requested before this post though, so no worries for anything on my waiting list.

And lol, no I did not Gordito. xD

Oh, and thanks for everyone for all the wonderful support - very much appreciated.
K, so I get your last sig? cool.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I still thought I'd show it off and thank Meno again :p
Thanks Rick. :bee:

Though for some odd reason Photobucket has decided to turn the blended-in Revolution gray a shade darker and so now it's visible >____>

I'll have to fix that and make it truly transparent (I dunno why I didn't at the time I made it).

are you still going to do my request =)
Yup, everything I'll be working on is in the OP on the waiting list.

Thanks again everyone. <3

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Alright, finished up istudying's backgrounds:

These were a ton of fun to make actually. :bee:

nevershootme

Smash Master
dangit meno, after several weeks after my request and I wanted to request (just being courteous to wait awhile to request a new one, unlike others rapidly repeating requests from the same person) something, but you're closed :( oh well, been entertaining to appreciate your works.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Well I most likely won't be closed permanently. I'm just taking a small break from requests for a week or two to get my school life in order. :p

nevershootme

Smash Master
alright, getting used to college is like cake the 1st week if you have common sense around campus (ordering books off amazon, knowing what books they are without knowing ISBN's, which everyone nags for them nowadays)

But yea, the future request will be an interesting project cuz it will be artwork to be put on an SFIV TE Fightstick.

Kako

Smash Rookie
Hello!
I ask for a signature, it would be this:
Wolf at the center, with emphasis;
The right, the Marth and the left, the King DDD. In the lower left corner, my nickname "Kako," the bottom is the choice of the designer's signature, is it!
Thank you already!
By bye, folks!
This is the right place? I am lost here, the smashboards is big and I are a noob in the navegation of this board =P

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Sorry for double post but where are you Meno? Id like to see more of your work XD
I'm here and finishing up GreyClover's sig. I was actually going to jump on your's really quick since you're being pretty supportive and stuff, but the link in your request is broken. Would you mind editing your initial request?

Frown

poekmon
Meno, have you started on mine yet? If not, I would like to change my request a little. I would like to have either a LOT of characters (like, 15) frowning or just three out of the following characters frowning: Yoshi, Ness, Ganondorf, Peach, Bowser, Luigi, Link, Jigglypuff, Falcon. Is that ok?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, but I only have the text and some of the characters done. Can you edit your initial request with that info actually? That would be fantastic. :D

It's in the OP if you don't wanna search for it.

Top Bottom