• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meno Mart: GRAND REOPENING

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I dunno why you'd wanna remove that, but here:

It's says Invalid image.
Can you post me the link of it.
Oh, this again. :laugh:

What did you do last time? To get the link, just click over it for "View Image" and then copy the URL.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I got another one done, it's SUPER simple though.

I usually hate embossing, but it worked for this one.

*continues toiling*

Florida

イーグランツ
Hey Meno, your works are great!

I was wondering if I could get a 100x100 sized avatar of a simple, yellow smiley face with a transparent background? That'd be great! Thanks!

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh, that's pretty easy. :)

I just went on Deviant Art and found a few I liked:

And thanks Jack. :D

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Meno, think you could do a Falco avatar with the awesome face?

100 x 100 please.

hehe. :pimp:

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Here's Masky's sig:

The GIF format really killed the quality, but I'm currently investigating how to save as APNGs in Photoshop. If I ever find out how (it's an unpopular format), I'll post the better resolution one. Unless you want the PSD. :p

Shök

Smash Champion
Nice GIF, Meno.

Don't worry. The quality isn't that bad.

GreyClover

Smash Apprentice
Hey Meno I'm making a signature request, 600x130. I'd like it with Link on one side and on the other with three triangles represting the triforce, inside the top one should be Kirby, inside the right one should be ROB, and inside the left one should be Yoshi. Text says 'GreyClover'.

Thanks.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nah he has you on there, you're just at the bottom of the list.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Meno! I thought I'd come here for a little request since you're so good at stuff like this. :p

I was wondering, could you help me out with a little avatar photoshop task?

Basically this is the template...

and I'd love you even more if you could photoshop on Karma's head as seen here

onto it.

Would it be ok to touch up where the collar covers his face to make it look like it was never there? Ya know, like remove that part and complete his face up. I hope it's not too much. >.<

Thank you. :3

Mewter

Smash Master
I'd like to request an avatar. Do you think you could make a Lucario avatar, except Lucario's colors are changed so that:
Blue=Yellow
Black=White/Light Grey
Aura= Orange

And also, preferably, could you use this lucario from the Dojo with the blue background (but crop it horizontally so that it shows his head to his hand?), with orange streaks coming out from the lucario going to the left (Lucario's hand touching the very right?), with "Mewter" on the left, where there's nothing but streaks?
Here's an example:

Thanks in advance! :laugh:

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Sorry I've been a wee bit absent - I've been pretty busy with college stuff lately, and I'm actually just back from freshman orientation. I'm about to enter into some Graphic Design courses though, so my quality should up a few notches (assuming I still have the time). :laugh:

Anyways:

The collar wasn't a problem, but I had to do some slight enlarging. Sprites aren't of the highest resolution.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sorry I've been a wee bit absent - I've been pretty busy with college stuff lately, and I'm actually just back from freshman orientation. I'm about to enter into some Graphic Design courses though, so my quality should up a few notches (assuming I still have the time). :laugh:

Anyways:

The collar wasn't a problem, but I had to do some slight enlarging. Sprites aren't of the highest resolution.
Meno, you're an absolute superstar. <3

Thank you so much! XD

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
In Photoshop I just double-click on a certain layer to bring up "Layer Styles" or "Layer Properties" (one of those), and I click on "Drop Shadow".

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Here you go Zen:

Hmmm....I'm actually considering asking you for a sig, Meno

btw, what do you think of my current avatar?
I love your avatar, it's adorable. xD

But I dunno if you really wanna sig from me just yet - I'm kinda backed up at the moment and it'd be awhile before I get to it.

Bow before the great Meno.

Say please, also!
lol no :laugh:

Top Bottom