• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
That's the first time I've ever heard someone imply that, at one point, my opinion meant anything. :p

I'll take that as a compliment.

Varist

Smash Lord
shield discussion is pointless, shield colors do not matter because they do not affect the outcome of a game unless you are on dreamland and severely color blind and someone is shaking you by your shoulders and screamed into your ear hes not shielding hes not shielding and you **** it all up because you cant tell because everything is moving **** you link and your green bs

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
False. Red shield is very OP on KJ64. MegaRobMan and I beat Kels/Tink there as well as Frootloop/ORLY and SuperMattDotZeb. Falco jumps on top platform, blood sheik hunts in the murky shadows. Can't react to what you can't see :idea:

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
green shield ftw.....
if you play SS falcon!
shield discussion is pointless, shield colors do not matter because they do not affect the outcome of a game unless you are on dreamland and severely color blind and someone is shaking you by your shoulders and screamed into your ear hes not shielding hes not shielding and you **** it all up because you cant tell because everything is moving **** you link and your green bs
False. Red shield is very OP on KJ64. MegaRobMan and I beat Kels/Tink there as well as Frootloop/ORLY and SuperMattDotZeb. Falco jumps on top platform, blood sheik hunts in the murky shadows. Can't react to what you can't see :idea:
were you guys even ****ing reading our discussion?

This isn't about anything but Fox only on FD, so any other stage or character doesn't ****ing matter. Please pay attention to the actual discussion

jesus

Xyzz

Smash Champion
#1 sign I played spacies a lot more lately:
old controller has lived for about 1.5 years, and is still completely good... just kinda felt like trying a new one, and I decided to stick with it.
Well, that one has a broken control stick now (will randomly input directions from neutral position) after less than half a year of playing with it ... might disassemble the gcc, but I highly doubt it's dirt related, so cleansing probably won't help :(

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I rarely notice them even in melee... not because I powershielded everything, just because they are not relevant and I tend to be rather focused while playing (I horribly fail at talking while playing :D)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i like yellow shield

sephirothken does too

ill tell you why

marth with a yellow shield is a beautiful metaphor for the intricate nuances of smash hoes

think of a yellow shield as an orange

when the falco is pillaring your shield

it is like peeling an orange

the orange lies there

almost defenseless

yet you can feel resistance

anger

bitterness

tangy sticky goo

if you shieldpoke the yellow shield

it is like puncturing the orange too deeply

when one is peeling an orange

one cannot penetrate so harshly

it must be delicate

calm

soothing

full of trust and respect

love and admiration

if you apply too much force onto the orange

it will drop and roll away

which means you cannot peel it until you catch it in grasp again

it is very unfortunate

if falco shine grabs

it is like puncturing the surface, the peel

seeing it cringe in fear, uncertainty, its face full of cynicism and despair

like a marth main

and grasping its exposed innards

juicy, tangy, sticky, kawaii

and throwing it

high into the sky

no regrets

no sorrow

only lasers

as you pierce the heavens with your gun

you pierce the orange with your hands

never forget

never mistake

that yellow shield

is like an orange

and you

want orange juice

and marth

wants to be relevant beyond theory bros hd remix turbo console edition 2027 fate of two shines for matchmaking service

obv :049:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
That is probably one of the best posts ever posted ever.

"when one is peeling an orange

one cannot penetrate so harshly"

"juicy, tangy, sticky, kawaii"

The best lines.

And this also means that blue shield does not exist, cause there is no fruit nor vegetable that grows blue. :(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That is probably one of the best posts ever posted ever.

"when one is peeling an orange

one cannot penetrate so harshly"

"juicy, tangy, sticky, kawaii"

The best lines.

And this also means that blue shield does not exist, cause there is no fruit nor vegetable that grows blue. :(
... really? lol...

Xyzz

Smash Champion
"blue" covers a huge range of colors for me (and that is despite mainly working in the graphics design area) :D (#0000ff to just about everything with a emphasis on blue and maybe less than a 60ish difference between red and green)

Top Bottom