• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Beat!

Smash Master
Unless your avatar pictures Deathwing in his most basic form, your argument is invalid.

:p

(Sargeras would **** 'em both up anyway)

EDIT:

"Ozruk will kill Deathwing.

I know this to be true. Ozruk kills everyone.

EVERYONE.

LFD has taught me this.

Deathwing will be like "I am Deathwing, Vanquisher of Life, Aspect of Death, Deliverer of Death's Dying..." and Ozruk will be all like Break yourselves upon my body and Deathwing will be all WHAT THE HELL? Who hit me? What was that? I just lost 80% of my HP!" and The Lich King will be all like "Dude, what? I was busy being dead... post-undead... dead-er... whatever, I was lying down and you start shouting..." and Ozruk is like Feel the strength of the earth! ands LK's all "HOLY CRAP, dude! Who is this guy?" And Deathwing's all "Quick, I'll get him facing me and you shoot your black sword beams!" and Illidan's all "Hey guys, can I help? Stabby stabby stabby! Black Temple was merely a setba-Break yourselves upon my body Aaaaaaw man, I'm dead again? Not cool, man! Not cool!" and Deathwing's all "You noob, you gotta run out when he does that" and Illidan's all "I did! I totally did!" and LK's all "No, you gotta keep DoTs on him" and suddenly Feel the strength of the earth! and LK's dead and "Oh no way, that's total BS I totally had DoTs on him" and Deathwing would be all "You guys suck-FEEEEEEEL the strength of DA EEEERF! "Oh goddammit I'm dead you all suck I'm done gg man gg" and all the bad guys would be dead and Azeroth would be paradise and one day Sargeras will return and be all like "I WILL CONSUME ALL THE WORLDS! I AM INVINCIBLE! I AM THE DARK TITAN!" and Ozruk will be all like

BREAK

YOURSELVES

UPON

MY BODY

And Sargeras will be like "I'm out".

Ozruk kills everyone. Fact."

I thought this was funny.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Bombsoldier

Hello folks,

久しぶりですね。 Long time no see. To start, a little introduction. I am a veteran melee player since way back in the day in the time of Isai and Ken rivarly, and even before that (I camped out in front of walmart for game release day). I have been following the scene for a long time (from behind the scenes haha) and have seen melee through its up and downs. I've watched all the legendary tournaments and their finals, and combo videos until the music rang in my ears.

To the point. I have long since "quit" melee, as playing actively that is, but I still play the game amongst friends. But, before I had quit, I was determined to do 2 things. Visit Japan, and play Bombsoldier. Well... After a lot of hard work, I am here in Japan as an English teacher. Now I have to finish the job, and find Bombsoldier. I have been ordered by my crew to retrieve the head (or hands) of bombsoldier (in jest of course). So at the very least I would like to have an opportunity to play against him, win or lose.

So finally, If you guys would be so kind, does anyone have any contact with Bombsoldier? Or perhaps any information that can help me find him or contact him so that I can ask him for a sparring session.

Thank you kindly,
Ken

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I honestly don't know why people hate on Pound 4 WF/GFs so much. The mental/spacing game is so immensely interesting in them. And that MU seems to be so much about who's the bigger troll. Who doesn't love that?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
pound 4 finals were not representative of the aspect of Melee that we all know and love. if we wanted floaty spacing game w/ no combos we'd play Brawl.
no offense to either player, it just wasn't fun to watch.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i disagree strongbad. Floaty spacing is quite interesting and much more dynamic than brawl. The key is the movement, mixups, and control

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hello folks,

久しぶりですね。 Long time no see. To start, a little introduction. I am a veteran melee player since way back in the day in the time of Isai and Ken rivarly, and even before that (I camped out in front of walmart for game release day). I have been following the scene for a long time (from behind the scenes haha) and have seen melee through its up and downs. I've watched all the legendary tournaments and their finals, and combo videos until the music rang in my ears.

To the point. I have long since "quit" melee, as playing actively that is, but I still play the game amongst friends. But, before I had quit, I was determined to do 2 things. Visit Japan, and play Bombsoldier. Well... After a lot of hard work, I am here in Japan as an English teacher. Now I have to finish the job, and find Bombsoldier. I have been ordered by my crew to retrieve the head (or hands) of bombsoldier (in jest of course). So at the very least I would like to have an opportunity to play against him, win or lose.

So finally, If you guys would be so kind, does anyone have any contact with Bombsoldier? Or perhaps any information that can help me find him or contact him so that I can ask him for a sparring session.

Thank you kindly,
Ken
SUPER beast! If you meet that man tell him thanks for being a wonderful inspiration!

I hope you find him dude. =)

Rappster

Smash Ace
hey y'all i was wondering if you could find me that clip of a jiggs on dreamland, where the fox jabs him and the jiggs shields the jab and rests him.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
He's never going to beat M2k in Marth dittos. The kid is too good in dittos. Fox, Marth, Sheik, Peach are the ones that come to mind strongly. Mango can try, though. =P

Although I think Peepee has beaten M2K in Marth dittos in a few matches...G6, I think.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
He's never going to beat M2k in Marth dittos. The kid is too good in dittos. Fox, Marth, Sheik, Peach are the ones that come to mind strongly. Mango can try, though. =P

Although I think Peepee has beaten M2K in Marth dittos in a few matches...G6, I think.
Are you saying that PP has taken a set off of M2K in Marth dittos or just won games in Marth dittos, because Mango has taken games off of M2K also in Marth dittos. If Mango's Marth continues to improve he can definitely win a set from M2K in Marth dittos but being able to do it consistenly I just don't see happening.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Nope. He hasn't. Mango took one game off of him at Sudden Death IV, but M2K pretty much has the ditto on lock (as far as I know, anyways). I dunno what it is about his play style that makes him so good at dittos (it seems this way), but he doesn't lose Sheik or Marth dittos, and apparently, he used to constantly beat KDJ in Fox dittos. It baffles me. He's also rather good at Peach dittos.

@Warhawk: I think Peepee took more than one game off. I'll check.

EDIT: So they had three Marth dittos at G6, in the first set.. Peepee won the first, M2K won the other two.

Top Bottom