• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Shake it fast!
WATCH YOURSELF
Shake it fast!
SHOW ME WATCHU WORKIN WIT

I walked in the club with my mic in my hand

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's like saying mindgames for everything, seems like a lot of people don't know when to place the correct things hence why they are scrubs.. ohh!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Its ok I live in a desert.... Sigh. I miss snow. We get snow for one day every winter it seems. While most of the country gets snow like crazy lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Its ok I live in a desert.... Sigh. I miss snow. We get snow for one day every winter it seems. While most of the country gets snow like crazy lol.
Getting snow for a day actually sounds amazing. Better than being ***** by the snow and not able to get out of your house cuz of it

^ get off smashboards!!!!!!1111 ;D
But but D=

The Star King

Smash Hero
Ganondorf hails from the sandy landscape of the Gerudo desert, so it is surprising indeed that the great King of Evil has relocated his dark fortress to the icy lands of Canada.

Yes, Kage is Ganondorf IRL.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Ganon has no power irl cause the master sword has been mass produced and can be sold all over the place, even crappy versions of it. He's gotta live through the game now. Link sucks too, since everybody has what makes him good...
Zelda is ****ing sexy as ever though...****

The Star King

Smash Hero
The Master Sword isn't what makes Link good, it's the Triforce of Courage, silly billy. And Ganon doesn't suck IRL, because even though Master Swords are everywhere, only the Hero of Time can defeat Ganondorf.

/nerdoff

Riddle

Smash Lord
Nah read the title of the last posted in thread.

Sample reply: "Not if you post in the melee workshop section of smashboards"

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I have a really good internal 'countdown clock'

When I set microwaves, ovens, alarms, etc., I usually start walking to turn them off within 30 seconds of them actually going off, never counting time in my head. I have no clue how that works. Maybe everyone does it and no one talks about it? I dunno :c

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i do the same WEMP.

I once heard a tale of some people abusing the random select in the game and picking the stage they wanted via timer knowledge or something

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :088:

Is the random stage select on a timer? I always felt it was on some type of list [ I can always tell when I am about to play FoD ]. I need to know this now

The Star King

Smash Hero
Erm I think it's determined by the frame it's selected.

Pretty sure knowing the entire RNG sequence of the game and timing button presses frame-perfectly is beyond human capability (o hi thar m2k).

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Someone with AR:

Set the random stages to the neutrals, and go frame-by-frame until you find stages associated directly with musical cues

:p

Top Bottom