• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
and he gave away his Primeape among other pokemon wtf
I only remember him giving away Buttefree, Charizard and Primeape. I only watched up to like the end of the Orange Islands thing.

The first like 3 seasons were the best then it got to dumb./Brock's asian

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man. the thing with starting with new lame pokemon (a random starter, and the basic bird pokemon) for every region is mad whack!

L__

Smash Master
digimon are the champions

chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange

into digital champions

toooooooooooooooooo

save the digital

wurld

Veetaak

Smash Lord
The best part of Pokémon is Brock. His facial expressions are beastly and he is such a boss that he doesn't have to open his eyes even ONCE.

He is a good cook too.

So overall Brock gets a 5/5 rating. I would pick him any day if I was about to go on a Pokémon journey

Varist

Smash Lord
Brock is also president of united staets.

also ash pledged to take primeape back

crush

Smash Master
OK, I lol'd at how crush tried to steal the haiku thread idea from Smash 64 discussion (although we're doing sonnets now), but his thread got closed.

I guess that's why you save the cool stuff for 64 discussion.

:phone:
i wasnt stealing it it was homage bro. and i just wanted to have a good haiku thread for melee because everyone loves haikus. but 3 started trolling me and then it got locked.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, what's this I hear about *****es stealing my thread?

And Crush, if you wanna stop mods from closing your **** or moving it to social, threaten them with STD's.

The Star King

Smash Hero
From what I've seen, mods in Melee discussion don't move off-topic discussions/threads to the Social Thread, Battlecow. Instead, they end them and annoy everybody, or just kind of let them happen (like the 100 or so posts about manga/anime in the Melee tier list thread). It's hilarious how far behind the Melee mods are :awesome:

Teasing aside, seriously, Melee mods. Pro tip right there

Mr Wizzrobe

Smash Journeyman
I think it's a pretty big deal. It's significant that a game like Melee has stayed active as long as it has. In fact, if we made a huge deal about it, wouldn't new players who aren't so sure about the game be even more tempted to get involved with the community, considering that longevity?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
See this is why you guys should read Pokemon Special/Adventures instead. Red is a ****ing bossninja unlike that pika****-lover Ash***.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Pokemon Special is ****ing ****.

I dream of a world where I can play a low tier without being asked who my main is.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
-Completely ignoring whatever discussion is already going on-

So I had a 4-hour Melee session with a tourney player.

Got my *** handed to me in ways I had never imagined possible.

Wanna play more melee now LOL

Top Bottom