• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

You mods get all the fun with embedding -_-

Anyway, I'd try that. But probably half of everything he added in the video. So the mini mini version.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I'd definitely eat that! It looks good, and I've ate more then that in one sitting no problem.

I'm not fat ok!

You should give it a try Tec. I have had some sandwiches which were pretty similar to it and it turned out pretty tasty. The one I am thinking of had turkey, onions, grape jelly, and green peppers in toasted ciabatta bread. Only it had to be in small amounts be honestly, too much jelly/peanut butter will not go good with meat.

Yeah, the videos are nice. But it still isn't fair that you guys get all the fun with them :p

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Thats sorta interesting haha. I'm fairly open to new foods so if someone ate it with me, I might be able to be persuaded to do that lmao.

Oh and yea embedding is kinda fun =3. Until it doesn't work for whatever reason.

Then I'm mad >:[

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL Haley... that vid -_- I still dare you to try it.

I can't wait to try out SFxTekken and UMVC today :3 you totes wish you were coming and not lazy.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Capcom Fight Club today in NYC :3 I'm ditching work early. I already have friends waiting on line (D1 and some others).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

Tekk

Smash Lord
Yeah but still, you provide good commentating, and are a nice guy overall.

Your level doesn't really matter, as long as we have fun.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LMAO you change your name too much Travis. I sat for a good minute staring at the screen like who the ****? XD

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
So I watched a movie tonight called "Ip Man". It is the BEST martial arts I have ever seen in my near 20 years of life experience.

EVERYONE should check this out. Also, there's a 2nd one which I'm watching tomorrow.

The Star King

Smash Hero
OK, I lol'd at how crush tried to steal the haiku thread idea from Smash 64 discussion (although we're doing sonnets now), but his thread got closed.

I guess that's why you save the cool stuff for 64 discussion.

:phone:

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
OK, I lol'd at how crush tried to steal the haiku thread idea from Smash 64 discussion (although we're doing sonnets now), but his thread got closed.

I guess that's why you save the cool stuff for 64 discussion.

No it's because (insert mods name here) is an uptight nerd, yet he let's Zhu's thread continue.
NOt haitn' on Zhu just sayin' mods be choosin'.

/watch me get infracted

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
What are you disagreeing with?

I'm disgareeing with life.

I just don't see how a Melee haiku thread got locked (when's there's a haiku thread in the 64 second) when Zhu's thread (I have nothing against Zhu) shouldn't really be a thread is allowed to stay up.

Someone pass me the salt.

Top Bottom