• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

TheGoat

Smash Ace
the new system where you have to hover over a thread to view how many pages it has...unbelievably pointless and stupid.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
#NeoBlueORdie

Hey guys I entered a photo contest yata yata for Micro Center. If I win anything all the proceeds are going to be used toward a streaming PC to bring to tournaments and such. Let me know if the below link works and what not. If it forces you to allow some third party Facebook app to access your settings then just ignore it because I'd probably do the same. But if your feeling extra generous today, please vote for my PC! =D

Link: https://www.wishpond.com/sbpc/40812?entry_id=8265&sbid=912&type=Merchant

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so close to beating westballz yesterday

i lost the set but i think i am happy with how well i did in that pool

VietGeek

Smash Hero
as the smash nation rises from the ashes of war it begins the long process of rebuilding

rebuilding the past to walk toward the butterfreeless future

amid the anime sunrise is the blatant taste of missed techs like morning dew upon the willow tree

even in chaos, war, destruction

suffering

anime is all around us

like air

20% "meaningful" content

80% filler

yet without filling the bread crumbles stale

as time passes and the smash nation sails ever closer to OKANE NO TEIKOKU

suffering will create miracles

dualism within the paradox spiral

the empire will meet the people with endless prosperity

a new age of ESPORTS will rise and the proletariat shall rule

or so think the guardians of the mami-chan revolution

the world works in mysterious ways like DLC

the moneyed interests of the weast will destroy the foundations of the smash culture

as the EVO flag flies high above the smash nation of old

the OKANE NO TEIKOKU is ruthless

after all, the world is ruled by...

obv :012:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You should. Then your TO and community will love you when you bring in an extra abandoned T.V. or two.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
As long as TVs that were not left out in the rain or snow while being on they may still work. Take them in and allow them to dry(maybe a day or two or a week depending on where you live and how humid it is). The results just might be astonishing.

EDIT:

Oh and sitting right now at 4th place in that photo contest! Thanks for the votes guys keep them coming! Much appreciated <3

Link https://www.wishpond.com/sbpc/40812?entry_id=8265&sbid=912&type=Merchant

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Not that I would disagree (although she's second to Sawa-chan sensei ;) ), but what does that have to do with anything? :D
standardtoaster's avatar reminded me of mio. but now that i look at it again, it might not be her

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Heh, I didn't get the idea that it might be related to toasters avatar... Probably because that's obviously Tamako :D
edit: Tamako market is also by Kyo Ani, yeah. It's not as good as K-On though, imho (K-On is a 10/10 in my book, and I have Tamako Market at a tentative 8/10 (it's currently airing).

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
With the new smashboards and the really small separating line between posts and sigs, smooth criminal should just sig smooth criminal.

I say this because I thought pokemongeof was just telling everybody in every thread that he was a 13 year old smasher.

As for crts I wanted to invest in a storage garage and just fill it with set ups and let tos go and pick them up or give them away to new players. But that costs money lol. Seriously though if you go on kijiji people give them away.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nah the separating line is pretty apparent depending on your theme. Neo Blue has a pretty noticeable line. Plus im sure Smooth Criminal is used to typing it by now

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
That's actually pretty amazing. I'd love to see him go out to a SoCal tourney in the near future.

EDIT: He needs that Mango practice though.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
He did so before, even after his retirement. To be specific: he did enter Kings of Cali, but didn't make it really far though (I remember him losing his first match in Singles bracket, because it was against Toph, and Toph is the homie <3)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well i know that haha

but i'm surprised he had a smashfest recently

as far as i knew, from the comments he made at KoC, he's totally done with the game

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I don't trust the words of somebody who says he's done with the game while being at a smashfest lol.
Sure, he might not be super try-hard anymore (rather just playing for fun), but he's obviously somewhat interested in the community. So hosting something doesn't surprise me at all :)

Top Bottom