• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Azen, Vanz, MacD, Mogwai (from the RoM commentary on M2K vs Shiz if you don't know), Wobbles, S2J, Lovage....I think Swiftbass too, are the ones who come to mind.

IIRC, Mango's LoL name is MangoRape.

Zoler

Smash Ace
LoL uses wombo combo more often than we do and now they're taking our best players?
It's pretty funny since LoL doesn't have any notable "combos". LoL is the Brawl of "MOBAs" (god I hate that genre name)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
All I know is I searched wombo combo in YouTube and besides the original being number one, the next 5 are lol. I wanted to see the eagle one :(

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Was actually a really interesting read. Killing floor is actually a really hard game though, at first I found it hard to get into. in reality I needed more teammates and cooperation and found it amazingly fun to get to the end for once.

Loved what he said about L4D too. The game is really easy if you just stick together and while the competitive modes are extremely hard, very few people play them. My friends list is full of people who regularly play scavenge and realism versus just so I can get a match going.

**** cod and its lone wolf sticky aim. My cousin wanted to try cs once and when he died 10 times without getting a kill he said "wow I'm usually really good in cod". And I've seen him, and he is good but it means jack **** if you can't aim in any other game.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Still a working title, but grabbed the rights to the twitch channel just in case it sticks. How does "GreenLightLive" sound for a melee/brawl/fighter broadcasting channel?

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Ill say that it's not a stupid name. I mean, if it doesn't have numbers or sound dumb then you can just own the brand and it'll work for you. Ill admit t has a certain ring to it.

Still sad no ones done smash tv, maybe use the logo from actual smash tv.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
So far most of the input has been positive. Looks like GreenLightLive is a go. An unofficial broadcast may or may not occur on Monday the 25th.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Ill say that it's not a stupid name. I mean, if it doesn't have numbers or sound dumb then you can just own the brand and it'll work for you. Ill admit t has a certain ring to it.

Still sad no ones done smash tv, maybe use the logo from actual smash tv.
in my mind only 64 events are allowed that logo, since it came out in 1999,the year that game took place in. priorities and all that.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Still getting the graphics and other details down. Haven't worked on an info section and linking it to the Youtube, Twitter, etc. stuffs but here it is guys, the latest high quality stream right off the assembly line. Put a lot of hard work into making this happen so please follow the channel!

http://www.twitch.tv/greenlightlive

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Achieved my first time-out win today... in a friendly :D
We didn't even camp that hard, just played Peach vs Luigi on dreamland and neither of us felt like jumping into stupid stuff... Could've finished on time, but I decided to go for the timeout for fun since there was just one minute left anyways :D

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
That is one of the best gifs i have seen in a long long time. Please post that on /r/smashbros and take my upvotes. If you do not, I will be forced to do it myself.

Top Bottom