• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

JacopeX

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have the link to the video of commentary on tournament mindset you must have? It was just a video of someone's voice and talks about what your mindset must be like when trying to get better at a game (most likely smash) and how to compete in tournaments with said mindset.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Of course! He is sponsored by Clashtournaments in a very serious way. CT is a very awesome company, and I love working in it.

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
Anyone knows the youtube link of the team match on Pokemon Stadium where Mango and someone else ( I think Lucky or Alex)
both shine spiked there opponents off the opposite sides of the stage and illusioned back on symmetrically.

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone here give me a list of every single series of "Major" tournies since the beginning of melee.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Can anyone here give me a list of every single series of "Major" tournies since the beginning of melee.
Search for Juggleguy's Melee 20XX: Year In Review series. The 2012 thread just got bumped, so it's probably still on the first page or two.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Has anyone ever had luck using the twitter feature of TioPro? I gave it a try today and it always tells me I've "reached my Twitter daily limit on status updates" after just one or two tweets. Does TioPro still suck as much as it did a few months ago, or am I just missing something?

EvoRuin

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm wondering if there are any players here living in Minneapolis, MN, specifically the Twin Cities university campus area?
And if this is the wrong thread to be posting this, please enlighten me and I will delete and repost in the correct thread ^^

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Well at least you went to the social thread instead of making another thread so points for you. This is the no one cares what you post tread so log as its not vulgar or spam tread.

You should check out the regional zones, they're on the front page, I think at the bottom of the tournament results and listings area. Don't know my American geography so don't know which zone would coincide with Minneapolis but when you find it, you should find a tread for a more local area where you can find people in your area.

EvoRuin

Smash Rookie
I actually went to that site earlier though for some reason I'm unable to access the majority of the forums, which is why I am here. I'll just post in the Regional Zones threads, thanks guys!

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I haven't been keeping up to date with the community for the past 3 months or so. I was wondering if anyone could give me a recap on the major events/changes that have occured. I know Armada "quit", but that's about it.

Any recent tournaments, upcoming players to looks out for, the best recent videos, etc. would all be sexy.

Thanks.

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
Go look up NCR videos!! (Norcal regionals)

Big ass NorCal tournament that was also a Road to EVO qualifier. Almost all of the big WC names were there (Socal's best, Norcal's best, Axe, SW, and Bladewise) and Hbox also made it out there.
Here's the playlist for top 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FsDtCQCJRs&list=PLHL9GyibDp1xWE73aHFhDuKgel6S-itel

if you haven't seen it yet, do check it out, some of the sets were absolutely incredible

Top Bottom