• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
i switched to marth because i was a stupid technical fox player who used tech skill as a crutch and loathed my own playstyle because it was so fraudulent
And then he beat Ken, the King of Smash

Let this be a lesson fox players. If you finally stop being frauds and switch to real characters, you too could one day beat Ken.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Could someone provide a link to a thread discussing how to capture gameplay using a Dazzle? Preferably an updated one but an old one will do. I'm sure a such thread exists but I can't find it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey guys...

Everytime I see someone say "SMH"

I think "SO MUCH HYPE" lol.

So... I think my brain is subconsciously telling me to use that like THAT. xD

I just can't NOT think that. I KNOW what it's supposed to mean. It's just I always remember SO MUCH HYPE. lollll

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
That's what I've always thought it was too, Krisp. Even after learning what its supposed to stand for I just replace it with "so much hate"

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
thanksgivinggg

[11:54:02 PM] Adam: man i must be really tired
[11:54:06 PM] Adam: i just grabbed the tv remote
[11:54:11 PM] Adam: and tried to choose a character in melee
[11:54:15 PM] Adam: how did i even do that

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Once played Melee at 2 in the morning, went Falco, 1 minute into the game, I suddenly remembered I was playing Falco.

BryceBearden

Smash Rookie
Is there anyone in the Davis/Sacramento area in California available to meet up some time for some Melee? I'm a student here at UC Davis and no one in my dorm plays a satisfying game of Melee. Hit me up if you're interested.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
You already have a band of warriors. You don't need to stay in one spot when you can set up camp after each obstacle you overcome.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Even in the beginning days of melee he hasn't changed whatsoever even though he said he would... I'm disappointed thoroughly. My Falcon best friend also witnessed some **** in locals and was part of the rage. If I could name everything.. omg.. but I wont.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Unknown522 has single-handedly boosted the economy of the Melee Discussion board these past few weeks.
and just like that all the 'economy-boosting' threads are locked. lol

back to regular gen disc ~_~

odinNJ

Smash Lord
I have about 900 Dumb posts to my name from before I started going to tourneys. I wish I could delete them all

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
my first few years here were pretty rough. this is actually an alternate account that i was allowed to make. i've been here since early 07.

but i was 14 and had a lot of growing up to do. i wouldn't be the man i am today if not for smashboards, and the melee community as a whole.

i would never delete it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I have about 900 Dumb posts to my name from before I started going to tourneys. I wish I could delete them all
We all had dark times, but it's in those times that you may or may not realize how your actions affect others and yourself. I guess you just need to experiment and see what happens. Like if you were drinking for a while and then you stop for 1 month to see what happens, you may feel better already as an example. =P

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Basically reading your old posts makes you really notice how much you have grown up as a person and a smasher. It still feels really bad though. Even worse, I'm still a nobody and I haven't achieved anything yet.

Spyro

Smash Ace
I still make post every now and then I wish I could delete, I have a bad habit of putting my foot in my mouth or saying something stupid without really thinking about it.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Sure, ill play a little smash

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd it's dawn

:phone:

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Looking at some of my old post, pretty cringe worth stuff :/. Anyone eles feel like this about their old posts?
i dont really have posts i cringe at on smashboards, although i have some misinformation in my bad advice here and there its not terrible

on other forums however is a whole different story...sigh

Top Bottom