• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Mr Wizzrobe

Smash Journeyman
there's definitely a new gen that's well respected now

the likes of axe, fly, shroomed, hax, jman, s2j

and even now great people are springing up into popularity, like plup

mlg days were great

but the mango generation is still too good (and our skill level is much greater)
Yeah that's exactly why I said Genesis 2 looks to be the indicator of a stacked next couple of years. So many amazing players and close sets. Hell, Taj taking a set off of Mango and holding relatively well against Armada with Mewtwo? And S2J clearly outplaying M2K and doing exceptionally against Armada? The skill gap between top players is starting to shrink, which is extremely hype. Knowing that Apex is anybody's game is a cool feeling.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Yeah that's exactly why I said Genesis 2 looks to be the indicator of a stacked next couple of years. So many amazing players and close sets. Hell, Taj taking a set off of Mango and holding relatively well against Armada with Mewtwo? And S2J clearly outplaying M2K and doing exceptionally against Armada? The skill gap between top players is starting to shrink, which is extremely hype. Knowing that Apex is anybody's game is a cool feeling.
Dont forget leffen. Who was cruising to victory against s2j but unforunatley choked at the end.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my name is andre

the "a" in my name is pronounced like the "o" in bob, plus if you put the "d" in front of a mirror it looks like "b"

also there is a silent $ in my name sooooo

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I was gonna do one of these with a starcraft theme but there are no famous bobs or roberts and my day is ruined

The Star King

Smash Hero
"Why would an American want anything to do with something un-American?", choknater wondered on a fansite for a Japanese game series.

Top Bottom