• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLY

Smash Master
supermatt and i are looking for a hotel room to crash in

PM me with details

we basically don't want to get a room for just us two so if someone has a couple spots that'd be awesome

and i can't speak for him, but i'm okay with sleeping on the floor

voorhese

Smash Master
Purdue is still ironing out these details when it comes to the hotel and all. Today is the deadline, does that mean at midnight we could no longer get the discount? or does it mean we have until tomorrow to do it?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
If you don't make your hotel reservation today, I'd just ask for it anyway when you call. My guess is that they aren't going to turn you down, but I can't guarantee it past today.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Totally didn't think about that.
Actually, having setups in your room shouldn't be a problem because the tournament ends each day at 12am and the venue closes at 1am, so you get an hour of friendlies/MMs if you didn't do so already earlier in the day. Unless you want to play after 1am, there shouldnt be an issue

john!

Smash Hero
supermatt and i are looking for a hotel room to crash in

PM me with details

we basically don't want to get a room for just us two so if someone has a couple spots that'd be awesome

and i can't speak for him, but i'm okay with sleeping on the floor
i'm looking for a room as well (probably gonna be riding down with orly and matt)

and i am also okay with sleeping on the floor.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
From the OP

VENUE
MELEE-FC has always been known for its venue, the Trinity Evangelical Free Church. With the transition into a new venue, we are eager to highlight the advantages that this new location provides.
The Waterford Estates
http://www.waterfordestateslodge.com/south-bend
52890 Indiana State Road 933
South Bend, IN 46637
(574)272-5220
When you call, mention that you are with the MELEE-FC Event for the special rate of $70/night+taxes!

Boat Mode

Smash Journeyman
I will be playing at least until 5am every night. Bringing enought setups to have at least one in my room aside from what im bringing.

:phone:

Boat Mode

Smash Journeyman
I had that going in my room at apex 2012 minus the stream b/c expensive internet. I left my door open and 30 people walked in the first night.

I got NO SLEEP

Trying for 1-2 in room setups at all times at FC.

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Smash til 12, sleep, smash til 12.... I have no idea how people stay up much later than that when they have tourney matches the next day.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I know that USB loading/using any homebrew at the FC tournament is not allowed, but is there any problem with using USB loading/homebrew in the hotel rooms? If it isn't a problem, I'll have at least a Project M/Melee(or Melee sd remix, unless my wii has homebrew issues again) setup available for non-tournament use

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I'll change the title.

I know that USB loading/using any homebrew at the FC tournament is not allowed, but is there any problem with using USB loading/homebrew in the hotel rooms? If it isn't a problem, I'll have at least a Project M/Melee(or Melee sd remix, unless my wii has homebrew issues again) setup available for non-tournament use
We're not responsible for your hotel room.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
where is the sign up for the tournament? why isn't it on the first page?

kirkq

Smash Ace
I think it would be useful if the "attendees" page was updated. I have no idea if 60 people are signed up or if 200 people are signed up. Seeing more people signed up would probably convince a few more people to come.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
VGBootCamp is running the stream for MELEE-FC last I heard. For all games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom