• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee-FC D Results, Over $10000 in prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
Good **** Ohio! To 4%, Vidjo, Drephen, and Mathos; G-Ratz frealz.

M2K, PC, & Chu; **** good.

Good ****z in torpedo ball (or whatever its actually called), (thanks for the money Chu & Chillin, I'll take re-MMs next year fsho.

Skatz - sweet teamz in TB, we sawced ppl left & right.

Good games in Mario Party! To all of whom had the pleasure to be pwned by Jiano and myself! Vidjo, Cactuar, WoZ, Juke, Kiwi, and that guy that teamed with Cactuar (sorry I never got your name) Twas fun. Toad couple FTW!

I played horrible all 3 days, except for crews I played like I normally do. But NO JOHNS! I don't care how I did anywayz because FC was easily the best 3 days of my life thus far, as far as I can remember. Thanks to the Kishes for hosting this along with all the staffz. Good **** Jesse for being called for the most on the PA, you were missing about 60% of this tournament, and you were staff; way to be. lol

GET FROED!!!

Drephen

Smash Master
1. M2K - pennsylvania
2. PC Chris - new york
3. Chu Dat - virginia
4. Drephen - ohio
5. Vidjo - ohio
5. Taj - Arizona
7. DaShizWiz - Florida
7. Darkrain - Missouri
9. Lambchops - Florida
9. Chillindude - Virginia
9. Luigi Ka-Master - Washington
9. Cort - connecticut
13. SilentWolf - Washington
13. CunningKitsune - Illinois
13. Tink - Indiana
13. Mikey Lenetia - Michigan
17. Nite - Tennneesse
17. Plairnkk - Virginia
17. Mathos - Ohio
17. Chesterr01 - Canada
17. KeepSpeedN - Florida
17. Dope - Michigan
17. Eggz - Washington
17. 4% APR - Ohio
25. KishPrime - Indiana
25. Lunaris - Alaska!
25. Col Bol - Florida
25. Jiano - Kentucky
25. Forward - Arizona
25. Doll - Virginia
25. Vwins - Canada
25. BigGman - Illinois

4 - Ohio, Virginia, and Florida
3 - Washington
2 - Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Arizona, Canada
1 - Pennsylvania, New York, Missouri, connecticut, Tenneesse, Alaska!, Kentucky

thegreatace

Smash Cadet
I used to hear it called "rug ball" since you play on a rug. oh and it was great I played it a lot. i was with lazarond if you rember..

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
yes.i was the kid that killed the Toothbrush

and Iggy was to scared to Tackle me xDDDDD
no, I would do it if you messed with the toothbrush again, but I didn't the first time since I had heard that you were 13. So yea, Im more lenient with kids than other people.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
whoa whoa whoa

WHAT?!

Torpedo ball isn't a real game?!

You mean I could make those tables and sell them if I had the specs?! O_o

Big_R

Smash Champion
shoutz

drephen-good **** on the placing and taking care of gas. also noice negotioating with the one girl who we got flashed by.

frenzie- we wil do good in teams one day. shoulda saw those tites and got u amped on the tourny day

mathos-this trip just got a little too obnoxious at the kishes

watty-idc what happened in torpedo ball we ****ed their couches son. we also got the best sleep spot. too bad taj took your couch.

rye- rye you son of a *****! crazy white bus and human dictionary phrases. lollolol

soap-you came, we crewed, we got rocked. we honestly shoulda beat the 1st crew if i wasn't nervous and playing so bad. i wonder who b-ryan's crew had to face to send em to losers...

paradigm-failed me against b-ryan. not 1 stock?!

scatz-u will never beat my yoshi cuz it wil never come out again. so practice all you want. haha

forward- we had some good late night matches. the falco ditto was nutz. i'm just tryign to pick up all your crazy tricks and comboes. the sheik is sweet too. you got that next time though. u pry were just slippin in singles a bit.

vidjo- what a pimp. i'd say thanks for the gatorade, but the **** got frenziefool'd for no reason. that *******.

dashizwiz-yeah u can step over the bed anytime. good **** in crews n singles.

jekyll-good matches first day. those tvs sucked though

kishes- thanks for housin us after the tourny and thanks for running it. it was the best i've been to.

sliq-we played, u played jiggs, it was fun.

4%- we didn't play, you did noice, ohio for life.

jv-we played a lil, your yoshi was beastly, and ur ics were too.

i can't think anymore may edit tho.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
he is expressing joy and showing appreciation of a being's hard work, all directed towards the individual luigi ka-master
I know. Also I realized that my last post should've said "all rank 7s" are equivalent. My bad.

Also I wasn't taking any credit from ka master at all. Not exactly sure how you could derive that from my post.

When I said "all rank 7s" are the same I mean like..the literal ranks, not the people who achieved them. Basically I was correcting a minor error and he should've gone "hooray for kamaster almost making top 7" since all rank 7s are the same despite the fact that all individuals up to rank 7 = eight total people.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Good games in Mario Party! To all of whom had the pleasure to be pwned by Jiano and myself! Vidjo, Cactuar, WoZ, Juke, Kiwi, and that guy that teamed with Cactuar (sorry I never got your name) Twas fun. Toad couple FTW!
**** we owned at Mario Party. Getting double or even quad numbers doesn't win you the game, Vidjo!

Hopefully you'll attend more mw tournies because you were cool as hell.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
**** we owned at Mario Party. Getting double or even quad numbers doesn't win you the game, Vidjo!

Hopefully you'll attend more mw tournies because you were cool as hell.
your sig cracks me up

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
I know. Also I realized that my last post should've said "all rank 7s" are equivalent. My bad.

Also I wasn't taking any credit from ka master at all. Not exactly sure how you could derive that from my post.

When I said "all rank 7s" are the same I mean like..the literal ranks, not the people who achieved them. Basically I was correcting a minor error and he should've gone "hooray for kamaster almost making top 7" since all rank 7s are the same despite the fact that all individuals up to rank 7 = eight total people.
no you're wrong, 8 people got 7th place or better so if you have 7th place you're in the top 8 placers, if you said you were in the top 7 players you'd be saying you did better than the guy you actually did the same as.

Quaz

Smash Master
shouts

Sauce - Sleep walking??
4%APR - YES you rocked, and I'm glad, because you f**king ***** me in pools
Mikey Lenetia - thanks for peach help and stuff like that, coming to HJ5?
Drephen - I know it kinda weirded you out when I said "dont mind me asking" but its a habit of mine :dizzy: congrats on 4th though, you're simply amazing
eddie - you made it into 32 man brackets! you rocked man, and thanks for friendlies too
gimpy - I'm loving that bowser
Mathos - you are one evil pool captain
Xivii - nice to play you
forward - that falco laser trick is hard to get around
taj - mewtwo for top tier? >_>
chesterr - go canada
pkmvodka - go canada
fellow WI smashers - we suck ***
PC Chris - your peach almost beat m2k
marth101 - we sucked in teams
flux wolf - james sparrow picks on you more than he does me
super doodle man - our peaches are even, and you rock for the last tier war
seanson - smart yoshi
18 spikes - wanna pineapple?
black hayate - yo lost $100 =(
kssb - got wobbled to hell
Fur - ggs and stuff, you were ****** me in friendlies afterwords
Chexr - you're just really awesome ggs
kirk q - the cups still fall over when you get the wrapper in them, they're weak
Tapion - fails life becasuse he didnt come to this
people crossing arms with me - you guys rock

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i got owned by getting 1-2'd instead of 2-1'ing, hiroshi

so close yet so far... I got owned =(... good stuff to lunaris, eggz, and shiz for going further clutch mode than I did.

but i'd like to make an important announcement once the full teams results comes in, but it will be along the lines of trash talking, and maybe something about a Peach-Mario team owning, and that others should be ashamed and walk into a fire =)

KishSquared

Smash Master
Brackets will be posted soon enough, but Forward lost to Lambchops and Luigi Ka-Master. Isai didn't make it out of pools.

TOP 16 TEAMS RESULTS (Iggy, first post again!)

1. PC + Cort
2. Chu + Chillin
3. Xelic + Caveman
4. Dope + Vidjo
5. Mikey Lenetia + Montross
5. M2K + Isai
7. Viperboy + KeepSpeedN
7. vwins + humBAM
9. SilentWolf + DJ Combo
9. Iggy + CunningKitsune
9. Green_Mario + XIF
9. Jiano + Drephen
13. Kel + Sliq
13. Darkrain + Tink
13. pkmvodka + chesterr01
13. Taj + Forward

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Where's that dude that was angry PC teamed with Cort, lol!

****it @ AZ Connection :( Good stuff at Taj in singles though, really good stuff.

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
I fail to see how 4%APR placed higher than Jiano and Forward.

I also fail to see how he made it out of his pool while g-reg did not.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I fail to see how 4%APR placed higher than Jiano and Forward.

I also fail to see how he made it out of his pool while g-reg did not.
I fail to see why SFG is posting in this thread about how people did considering he's too much of a fro to come himself

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Dayyumm!

What the heck happened to Forward?

What the heck happened Isai2king?

Props to KA master, I like to see more of this uprising.

It's like V for Vendetta.

The high tiers are the oppressing government, and the rest of the tiers are the people fighting back!

WEAR THAT MASK PROUDLY KA.

AND FIGHT WITH HONOR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom