• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee-FC D Results, Over $10000 in prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I wanna know whose gamecubs currently has my Memory card? Comee onnn someone step up and help me out that thing has huge sentimental value!

Realizzle

Smash Cadet
I fail to see why SFG is posting in this thread about how people did considering he's too much of a fro to come himself

Umm, all SFG said was he was surprised that you made it out of pools when people like g-reg and jiano didn't. he's basically implying that g-reg and jiano are better than you, which is true.

What was wrong with what sfg said? Everyone gets a little lucky with pools every now and then.

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
It's not his fault he doesn't like the game anymore. He can't force himself to like it, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't play seriously if I didn't like the game either.
Yeah but then why play the game if you dont like anymore at all(he still freaking travels sometimes), the logic in it just seems flawed =/

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
He does like it, it's just that he can play for fun and not worry about how he does. It's called FUN!

If there's one thing I learned this tournament it's that people need to stop worrying about Isai. :p

Also, Jiano did make it out of pools...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Realizzle: Well they're both from Ohio, so I'm pretty sure that they were just taking friendly jabs at each other. Nice try.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Taj Come To New York ***** Please I Would Love To **** U Up And Show U How A Real Black Man Gets Down In This Game And Stays True With Thier Char ***** Mains Mewtwo But Hardly Goes All The Way With Him. You Sure You Black Only Black Men Have Honor For Thier Chars And Be Idoits And Try And Win Str8 With One Char Thier Main.

Tell Mister Ryu To Take Some Of His Money Out Of His Laundry Bag That He Carries And Give Some To U To Fly To New York And Play Me And Others But Mainly Me. So I Can Go Thru Your Whole Fantastic Four Of Chars You Have .

And Chew2dicks(m2k) I Want To Fight You In Tourny Its Been A Long Time Coming Soo Be Prepared Idc If Ppl Think I Wil Lget Clucked Up We Will See.
I don't even know what to say...

Well, actually I do, LOL

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
my first shoutout:

Kishes - You guys are AMAZING. Thank you SO MUCH for running this AMAZINGLY amazing tournament, it was really great. Everything was incredibly fun for us, I didn't feel limited in matches I didn't feel like I was being forced into things I didn't enjoy I felt really relaxed and entertained, all the good players were there having fun, all the not so great players were there anxious to play matches with the better smashers... everything just went great, its basically exactly what i expected out of the Kishes.

You guys rock, great tourney, cant wait for FC Brawl!

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Kishes nice tournament

KishSquared thanks for finding my wallet

Papa Dav3 the ride was too good with you in the car lets do it again and thanks for helping me with my laptop

UmbreonMow thanks for the housing we needed it

Xelic Good matches I still find it hard to believe that you can't get goods sheik matches I mean its sheik but we have to do it again

Forward dogeball was a lot of fun but it was too tiring

Gimpy never got to play your bowers or your Kirby

Isai thanks for the matches I need to visit you in CA

Mikey nice Zelda your just like WoZ

Dread good games I just wish we didn't have to play in teams

Taj nice games sorry that I had a to gay your mewtwo but it was the only way to win

Milktea good job in crews TSA-A was hot

Eggz good MMs we had Kirby vs Mario was so close can't wait for next time

CunningKitsune good matches till I had to get my camcorder for 64

Montross nice matches your a cool dude

Mathos wow just wow that all I can say

Omnigamer we didn't play :(

Kiwii thanks for the name tag my green sheik look awesome

Plairnkk Nice job in crews we almost had you

Aho good matches

Queen DVS nice talking with you again

plus good games to everyone else I played cause there was too many people

and ****ing Jerry

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
JIANO: I'll definately see you around some local Ohio tournaments sometime. I plan to appear at the next CoKfest so maybe I'll see you there. =] GGs

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Shout Outz

Shiz Wiz-**** it how did u lose that set :(

Forward-Thanks for the tips and stuff. and you best mark mah name tag again with teh 4.lol

PC-Nice Games man.ill take your advice on the forward smashes ;D

M2K-i still dont understand how you could forget me >_>
but good ****in **** in the grand finals.you were amazing xD

Isai-hell yeah man,IM CASH MOONEY! xD good stuff

DJ Combo-thanks for the contoller =D

Chillendude829-good **** with the torpedo ball nd all.i almost had you their =/

Chu Datz-Amazing Icy's dude! xD

Taj-Mewtwo Top Tier? good f'in sh** in crews man.best thing ive seen i awhile xDDDD

Watty-nice matches b4 any1 was really in teh building =D

Drephen-your sheik gets gayer every tourney.good stuff man =D

Kish'es-well done.this was the best time I've possibly ever had.xD

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Kishes and staff I thaught you hospitality was deliciously awsome and unforgetable. I totally agree with gimpy to make things short and all. Shoutout time. kish, forkgirl-you are awsome, doll pc jiano taj ka master liguini viper-you make me angery still ahhhh lambchops nite-rock out loud ko=purp chillin chu 18 spikes eddy ash, joman-you are so close da bear biginciballer omnigamer lunastar raku hbam soldier watty dyc, sorry for the rest of you guys that i played you all are awsome. Keep it real son, don't get discoraged keep the skill, hold the mind games.
:093: haahhaahh m2 for the win

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
He does like it, it's just that he can play for fun and not worry about how he does. It's called FUN!

If there's one thing I learned this tournament it's that people need to stop worrying about Isai. :p

Also, Jiano did make it out of pools...
I never said that Jiano didn't make it out of pools. I said that 4% placed higher than Jiano and Forward. And how 4% got out of his third pool while g-reg (who was in the same pool as 4%) did not.

Realizzle: Well they're both from Ohio, so I'm pretty sure that they were just taking friendly jabs at each other. Nice try.
Sure, we'll go with that.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Florida is too good. It's too bad I couldn't have been up there cheering them on as they repped our state.

Florida FTW?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Do you guys think there will another big event for melee after OC3, before Brawl comes out? Because I really want to fight everyone out there. And as it went I couldn't come to FC because of work and needed money.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Umm...he's talkin' about Melee still C@sH Mooney.

To answer your question, yes there will still probably be a few more big tourneys. Most likely not quite as big as FC or 0C, but still big. And I'm pretty positive they'll still hold tourneys for Melee even after Brawl is out.

Banned via Administration
everyone - 222 good, no johns.

shoutouts = completed.

oh wait, kishes gj @ banning wobbling thank GOD, JESUS, AND THE HOLY GHOST that no one was able to use that in crews!!!;)

also, you don't get reception in the house of god!:mad:

Smash Ace
mario-man - where do you live in hamilton and have we played?!?! I live like down the street from you lol. Hit me up, my Aim is SoHofalco

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Last time I'll ask, but if anyone knows anything about my DS (and more specifically the Pokemon game inside it) I'd love you forever. I still hope it turns up but I'm pretty sure I've had everyone on my end look everywhere for it.

Thanks.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Good luck finding it. Someone stole my GC, but not one of the cables to it, at a tournament I went to. It wasnt the only thing either stolen that night =/

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm growing quite disgusted with the amount of thievery going on in this thread. If I see anyone stealing anything at any tournament I go to, I'm kicking them right in the junk.

To all thieves across America; die in a fire.

pockyD

Smash Legend
someone took my power strip and extension cord but i assume it was just the tournament directors who thought it was theirs making an honest mistake

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Yeah, KishSquared keeps all the equipment left behind. He found my power charger for my laptop and mailed it to me. I got it back yesterday.

Banned via Administration
I'm growing quite disgusted with the amount of thievery going on in this thread. If I see anyone stealing anything at any tournament I go to, I'm kicking them right in the junk.

To all thieves across America; die in a fire.
hey, it was real funny when you got robbed twice, by the same group of people. ROFL.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
man FC was fun. regardless of how anyone did in tournament, i dont think anyone could honestly say that they didnt have fun this year. i played pretty good and got to play so many people. good stuff to all

chillindude - i beat you, you are bad rofl. thanks for janx
chu - i didnt beat you, but you are still bad. yehawz
TA - *pound*
vidjo - i ***** you in friendlies. step it up haha
dope - the non-midwest style falco, had fun playing you amongst doing other things
viperboy - you are too chill, always outside smoking when i am lol good matches
bigC - man did i **** your **** bad, even tho you 5150 comboed me
5150 - 5150 combo! next time youre mine
regional crews - no one had a chance against EC
gimpy - your bowser is really good and trixy, however sometimes g-reg must ****
eggz - your mario really surprised me it was smart as hell, probably one of the best. good matches
chesterr - you pretty much ***** me in our matches. good finally playing you.
jiano!!! - falcon dittos are too fun. falcon brothers gotta stick together, good stuff
4% APR- you took my spot in brackets!! good stuff tho, your jiggs is too sexy
tink - i fro'd. next time ill rock the chieftain
sensei - thanks for keeping me out of brackets, next time we play youre gettin the business :)
"the wobbler" - good stuff, gotta hurt to do nearly 1000% damage wobbling me in a match and still lose. good matches tho
copycat - you get better everytime i play you, keep up that shiek.
darkrain - we neither played nor spoke, good stuff.
sliq - **** your jiggs! good matches tho, they were **** back and forth.
overswarm - im gonna start doing 5 char. ironman matches with other people. they are TOOO fun. i was playing really good when i played you too so it was fun stuff. i might finish your interview sometime rofl
hylian - good matches, that samus is tricks
DAlegendarysauce - thanks for the jack, next time we can play melee
picks counters chris - what can i say, you are too good. congrats on 2nd. we will take down M2K!
M2K - wow you are too good. you are officially a Sith Lord, and only a young jedi will have the power to take you down.
cactuar - you were off this weekend but itll come back. keep up that m2k practice and youll be stellar.
cort - you made quite the impression with that speedy peach. too good, good stuffs. next time we'll play more
DAV3 - have you lost weight?
G@BE - keep working on that falcon boy, one day it will become a man. too good
DoH - lucky *******! ill get you next time. good seeing you again my TA brother *pound*
mathos - f'ing pokefloats. ill take 2 kills and a few taunts.
shiz/speedn - toooooo good, definitely the class of florida. cant wait to see you guys up here.
rock - friendlies were too good, that fox is cancel-perfect rofl good matches
big michigan guy who's name i didnt catch - intense falcon dittos! you were beating my ***, good stuffs.
Cyphus - nasty doc son, next time lets get blazed and play (unlocking our true powers)
john wu - good friendlies, louisiana is too good.
forward/Taj - good stuff guys you both have amazing talent. hopefully we'll play more later
anyone i forgot - good matches and hopefully we can play again sometime. peace

g-regulate

Smash Hero
oh and thanks to the kishes for making this all possible. weekends like this make it hard to quit playing the game. much appreciated!!!! good stuff kishes

4% APR

Smash Champion
I guess I'll do my shout outs now

CQ-good driving and chillin

Vidjogamer- i never got my last piece of that pizza, good job on 4th and 5th, go win oc3

dope-good seeing you again, we are now 1-1

beegs and vince- good stuff in crews, we'll do better next time

Phasion- we suck in teams

soap and sis- it was nice to see you guys again, keep it up

bigr- we didn't get to play, next time for sure

montross- good job in teams

mikey-it was fun talking to you and getting beat by you all day,

cactuar- i heard you really like the blooper in mario party, we'll play some friendlies next time

speed'n- sorry we never got those friendlies in, i gotta practice my green greens

os- still workin on marth?

sliq and kel- good **** in teams

silent wolf- good matches

Gimpyfish-i really want to play you next time

cok + watty- good job on 4th drew, you guys are too funny

i know i forgot people so im sorry those people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom