• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee-FC D Results, Over $10000 in prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice1

Smash Lord
HAY GUIS I WIL DO SHOWT OWTZ NAO

Vidjo, Cort, Mikey, Doll, XiF, Dop, Exarch, Iggy: Thanks for the Peach dittos. <3 I think I finally finished my collection, though I didn't have a PROPER match with Iggy, just a crew match. I guess I'll just never get Jones, Mike G or Sas. Oh well.
u can play mike g if your willin to come to Smash Aid on july 29-30

and *subscribed*

Scar

#HarveyDent
uh oh... my first shoutouts. EVER.

TSA: Next time I go anywhere, it will be independent of you jerks. I have never undergone less comfortable transportation.

Everyone there: Fine. I look like Bach. I will MM all of you for my name back.

Dave: I had no idea people actually called you Papa Dave. After some consideration, I'm not surprised.

Mow: Youuuu are kind of incredible.

spaceballs: Nice talking pokemon with you, we should have gotten some matches in or at least a battle. Sorry Mow ***** with his uber team haha.

Cash: If you steal a stock from me ever again I will break your controller and knee you repeatedly. lol Team Adam West = failure.

Forward: "Resist... the urge.... to play smash... and just play... gay." Niceeee.

Mario Party Crew: Squid > Wooper > You. But there's the star... but there's the squid...

Team Sabotage: FTW.

KishQuad: You are better than me at torpedo ball. Jerk.

M2K: Congrats and thanks for having your mom move my car.

Penguin Patrol (minus M2K and Cactus): Nice meeting all of you, Isaiah I wanted to falcon ditto MM you in 64 and Melee. PC and Cort, you guys are kind of awesome, congrats on teams and hope to see you later.

G-Reg: I told you I was good for it.

Chillin: You are a jerk and I love it.

Chu: Make sure Cactus calls me when you're in the neighborhood.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
GGs to everybody that got fished.

That is all.

(Regional crew vids are almost all up, btw)

D

Deleted member

everyone who played me @ pokemon except the guy with the swampert:

I ****ed you up. lol.

Watty

Smash Lord
Nicely done.

It's really too bad I couldn't have made it, I had the money, and I could get the time off from work, I just couldn't get any good flights :(

How did Watty do? I heard some other Samus' were flexing on me and got pwned by Florida though.
i believe i got 33rd. final pool was taj, vidjo, tink, pc chris GG making it outta that 1 wasnt me i only played 2 people from florida and i didnt get pwned lol

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i believe i got 33rd. final pool was taj, vidjo, tink, pc chris GG making it outta that 1 wasnt me i only played 2 people from florida and i didnt get pwned lol
Not only that, but Watty beat me on my counterpick in crews by playing legit!

He is one of the very few that have beaten me on that stage when they are playing seriously, and one of the even fewer that have beaten me on that stage when I don't have barrel johns.

Watty deserves a medal.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
you didnt need those stockz anyway =P

so ill prepare to be knee'd then xD
Dude, I didn't even know you were there. :shrug:

It's okay. I didn't show up til Saturday anyway. Came for friendlies and stuff. Which also explains why I missed out on the uber Dragonforce Guitar Hero... T_T

Dare I ask... which song...?

-Chad-

Slackerator
Dude, I didn't even know you were there. :shrug:

It's okay. I didn't show up til Saturday anyway. Came for friendlies and stuff. Which also explains why I missed out on the uber Dragonforce Guitar Hero... T_T

Dare I ask... which song...?
Through the Fire and Flames and Fury of the Storm

KishSquared

Smash Master
We've posted top 5 results around here somewhere. Just be patient because Prime has all the brackets and he traveled to Indianapolis yesterday and went back to work today. They'll get up soon enough!

Zarelid

Smash Lord
LOL ok you want more spam? =D I'm just messin with yall don't worry i'll wait

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
DaShizWiz said:
Yes those results are correct. I know a Top 13 though I think if that can help create a results.

1. M2K
2. PC
3. Chu Dat
4. Drephen
5. Vidjo
5. Taj
7. DaShizWiz
7. Darkrain
9. Cort
9. Lambchops
9. Luigi KA-Master
9. Chillindude
13. KeepSpeedN
13. Tink
Here ya go angry people...hope this is allowed..>_>
Silent Wolf got 13th as well.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
And once again, the mighty Ship of Fools proves its dominance in the midwest by taking EVERY SPOT IN THE TOURNAMENT
bam

Props yo:

Squared - man, you definitely live up to the title i gave you of MY ETERNAL RIVAL!! Such a close match, I wasn't sure if i was ahead or you were for the entire match, but your up smash skills are just unsurpassed. You are definitely enjoying the springtime of your youth!!

Others - I don't really remember you sorry, i think i remember a jigglypuff or kirby or something that didn't do anything besides miss, but that's it

Maybe next time the rest of the "good" players throughout the midwest might not be cowardly enough to show up lawl roffle
seriously guys don't be too afraid of our awesomeness

And I can't wait to read my Ship of Fools book, hopefully it will teach me enough to be able to beat everyone and a half.

and when is FC3??? I'll totally win next time

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hey, Luigi Ka-master, did you go Luigi the whole tournament? O_O

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Ka-Master's Luigi ***** every character I chose. Too good! O_O

Best Luigi in the world & Luigi for top tier! :)

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
XD, I was so freaking tired at the airport Xelic. You have no idea. And Gimpy is the one who's good at sleeping. He like set up a bed and fell asleep immediately every time we had a 20 minute break or more for anything. Man that made me jealous...so I fell asleep in spite of him? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom