• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Dragon's Den Tournament Dec 27th, Poughkeepsie, NY

Rykard

Smash Ace
Super Smash Bros Melee Tournament, Saturday December 27th
Dragon's Den, in the Poughkeepsie Plaza
2600 South Rd. (Rt. 9), Poughkeepie, NY 12601
Phone: 845-471-1401

Time: 1pm - end

Entry fee: $10

this is a singles only tournament.

expect there to be standard tournament rules seeing as dragons den will work with the community to make it reasonable for everyone to enjoy

phish-it

Smash Champion
Will the Legendary Bar of the BAR Dynasty be there to claim his title yet again?

If so, I'll probably be there.

Rykard

Smash Ace
haha i really want BAR to come back Phish-it. hes won every single one they had except for the on last week cause no one knew about it (just me and my crew mates really). but yeah, anyone from AvalanchE i would love to see come cause you guys are awesome

and Bailey, Dragons den is sorta new to this and not exactly up to date on anything smash related so i doubt they are going to do doubles. essentially we are trying to run it through them so im hoping for the best. they didnt want us using a memory card last week cause they said we would put cheats on it lol

phish-it

Smash Champion
haha i really want BAR to come back Phish-it. hes won every single one they had except for the on last week cause no one knew about it (just me and my crew mates really). but yeah, anyone from AvalanchE i would love to see come cause you guys are awesome

and Bailey, Dragons den is sorta new to this and not exactly up to date on anything smash related so i doubt they are going to do doubles. essentially we are trying to run it through them so im hoping for the best. they didnt want us using a memory card last week cause they said we would put cheats on it lol
Oh ****. If it's going to be that scrubbish I wont even want to make the trip. Unless you can actually get them to run a realistic ruleset and what not. What the ****, how can you even put cheats on a memory card for smash? SOme people are ********.

And Bailey we can team at the next Toywiz tourney... oh wait

Rykard

Smash Ace
Oh ****. If it's going to be that scrubbish I wont even want to make the trip. Unless you can actually get them to run a realistic ruleset and what not. What the ****, how can you even put cheats on a memory card for smash? SOme people are ********.

And Bailey we can team at the next Toywiz tourney... oh wait
the lady we got to run this likes us so she will probably listen to whatever we say. i posted the "recommended ruleset" on the Dragons Den Forums so hopefully someone will respond to that. The last couple they ran though were really good and they asked us about stages and stuff like that and were open to watever we told them so that should be good

and how far away are the Toywiz tournaments cause i dont think ive seen them posted on the boards before. me and my friends want in on that

aaaand we want to crew battle really badly but that probably wont happen

(b-man)

Smash Rookie
yea, dragons den will work with us to make the tornement good. It will be legit. Invite everyone! i hope its really big....... we can make time to crew battle.... who will take on the MIGHTY HOPEWELL JUNCTION?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Gas is so cheap, I jus saw it for 1.59 5 minutes from my house. Whoevers running the tournament please see if you can get doubles to happen as well.

Rykard

Smash Ace
doubles would be great, but im not sure they would do them. otherwise me and B-man will definitely team up for that and hope for the best. oh and i forgot to post the website so here it is

dragonsdengamez.com

i actually suggest we make it an entirely Pichu Touranment lol

(b-man)

Smash Rookie
haha...... rykard if we hang out on friday, we can make a rules list at my house and drive to dragons den and talk to them.... we can get doubles maybe and if we show them how many people are interested im sure that they will work with us..... our gas is not that cheap... i wish

The Bino

Smash Lord
B-Man notified me of this tourney a few days ago through AiB. I live 5mins from the store, gonna pop up in there either today or tomorrow because i had spoke to some guy there months ago when i was planning on getting AE tourney's going again, im gonna try and get them to let me run the tourney... everyone know's how my tourney's run so ill notify all of you within the next couple of days what's going on if im gonna be running it or if ill just be there to participate in the tourney

They should already know who i am as long as the same people still work there mainly cuz i was the one who had changed their silly rules to use real tourney rules. Like i said ill see what i can do, this may be the 1st of many Bino will attend, def need to get back into the tourney scene... been far too long

PK Webb

Smash Champion
the bino where do you live in pk i use to live by the post office but i live in hopewell now......maybe we can play sometime.....speaking of hopewell where do you live rykard i live by john jay high school

Rykard

Smash Ace
B-Man notified me of this tourney a few days ago through AiB. I live 5mins from the store, gonna pop up in there either today or tomorrow because i had spoke to some guy there months ago when i was planning on getting AE tourney's going again, im gonna try and get them to let me run the tourney... everyone know's how my tourney's run so ill notify all of you within the next couple of days what's going on if im gonna be running it or if ill just be there to participate in the tourney

They should already know who i am as long as the same people still work there mainly cuz i was the one who had changed their silly rules to use real tourney rules. Like i said ill see what i can do, this may be the 1st of many Bino will attend, def need to get back into the tourney scene... been far too long
yess!! im so glad your back. and its not the same people at all. love you bino!

Rykard

Smash Ace
the bino where do you live in pk i use to live by the post office but i live in hopewell now......maybe we can play sometime.....speaking of hopewell where do you live rykard i live by john jay high school
um yeah, we are like right by there cause we go to that school lol same with bman, icedtea, cloudz, anthony, and robbie aka our Hopewell crew

if you would like to smash with us just let me or bman know and we will maybe set something up

ICEDTEA1325

Smash Apprentice
this is awesome. if we show them that all these people will come if they do doubles too then they will deffenitly do it. hopefully we can get in the basement. that would be better because the store isn't that big. and t.webb the hopewell crew would play you, just let us know as rykard said.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yea ive been playing smash for years but i would love to play anytime... like my house is walkable from john jay high school but i dont go to school there i graduated from pk high and already have my degree.............im 19 in other words

(b-man)

Smash Rookie
yea ive been playing smash for years but i would love to play anytime... like my house is walkable from john jay high school but i dont go to school there i graduated from pk high and already have my degree.............im 19 in other words
dude..... i live across the street from john jay.....im on birch dr. off of lake right next too that gas station...... Ring any bells? maybe....

hmmm and also if bino could take hold of running this tornement then that would be amazing, b.c if it goes well then they might allow bino to host these as a regular thing. monthly or something

PK Webb

Smash Champion
dude..... i live across the street from john jay.....im on birch dr. off of lake right next too that gas station...... Ring any bells? maybe....

hmmm and also if bino could take hold of running this tornement then that would be amazing, b.c if it goes well then they might allow bino to host these as a regular thing. monthly or something
yo thats nothing but a walki i always get food from the chinese place next to there thats too great i could come over any time u want to play. i live on briar hill road by the light that take u to the highway

The Bino

Smash Lord
Wow, so much love shown for me lol, it's crazy. Definitely coming back and staying back, went through some things and now im coming out of them, it's time to light a fire with my Smash Skills (which have deminished greatly) but i plan on coming back in a new light, been running around all over the place, next day off is Wednesday and i plan on going there on Wednesday and talking to whomever is running the tourney and explain to them the situation about how i can make them more money then they could if they run it themselves.

Whomever attends this on the 27th i want friendlies with EVERYONE... it's been so long for me to have a different variety of people to play against so i definitely wanna take this tourney as a stepping stone to come back into the tourney scene

I'm BINO!!!!!! lmao

Rykard

Smash Ace
bino, when they agree to your demands whether or not it is by force, just be sure to post the rules and such so i can edit the first post to include them.

and i agree with icedtea 100%

(b-man)

Smash Rookie
yo t. webbb me and IcedTea are getting together tmw (monday) after school to play.... we both have work at 5 but we will be playing from 1-4.30 if youre intereted call me after 1 845 337 0581

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i get out of work 3:45 but i'll try at get there for a few games so yea i'll call

Milos

Smash Lord
I'll probably come to this. Bailey why'd you quit bro?

It ain't no big thing but you should come to my house and play duuuuude. I'm going to SPOC next weekend so I'm not free Saturday but Sunday call me 914 217 4731

Top Bottom