• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
elysium will take you on! just you wait till rambo, ****s going down son

ant, ima take you in ganon ditto's, ganon is fair pro

Vermy

Smash Champion
elysium will take you on! just you wait till rambo, ****s going down son

ant, ima take you in ganon ditto's, ganon is fair pro
Luke, both you AND Ant are gunna be taken down by my boy Ugly. Best Dorf in Australia. Motherf*ckers best respect. I think all of Melb will back me up. Amirite?

FYI Luke, GANON is the beast form. GanonDORF is the human form. Consider yourself schooled, son. ;-)

Splice

Smash Hero
Cobalts Dorf is also quite good.

Ugly has to use less Pikachu and more Dorf.

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
Luke, both you AND Ant are gunna be taken down by my boy Ugly. Best Dorf in Australia. Motherf*ckers best respect. I think all of Melb will back me up. Amirite?

FYI Luke, GANON is the beast form. GanonDORF is the human form. Consider yourself schooled, son. ;-)
But Vermii, when Ugly is Playin' the 'Dorf it is Just Ganon, Cause he is Beastin' =D

Vermy

Smash Champion
WIFI?!?!?
srsly?!?!?
Sif Dorf wasnt laggy enough!

Come Rocky or Stigma-B and you shall be Uglied.
Cao knows what its like to be Uglied.
And it is not very nice.

Vermy

Smash Champion
No.
Cao took a Warlock punch to the face.
=)

Ugly does have a replay of said match. I feel we need to get it uploaded.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
What your forgeting is although we are awesome with our low tier mains, and can beat high tiers, we don't always have to use them. Gotta keep things surprising XD
So you advertise as a 'low tier' crew, but then you immediately swtich to you 'seconds', which happen to be high tiers =P

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero

wtf are you talking about, with moves like that, he is a beast (slashpockets beat me to it)

anybody that mains the dorf gets max respect.

Vermy

Smash Champion
What your forgeting is although we are awesome with our low tier mains, and can beat high tiers, we don't always have to use them. Gotta keep things surprising XD
This.
Keep this in mind when ASSAULT come in with their guns ablaze.

I like to think I'm epic sometimes.

@ASSAULT: OK, myself, Tanman and T-Rex are 3...next in gets to take on Redact's Korean Girl Band Crew.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
This.
Keep this in mind when ASSAULT come in with their guns ablaze.

I like to think I'm epic sometimes.

@ASSAULT: OK, myself, Tanman and T-Rex are 3...next in gets to take on Redact's Korean Girl Band Crew.
Earl said he would love to be on your crew. He loves low tier so much...

Vermy

Smash Champion
Earl said he would love to be on your crew. He loves low tier so much...
LIES!

ALL I SEE IS METAKNIGHT!!!!

WHERE IS THE LINK LOVE?

you have forsaken him completely.
and dont say "MK is a secondary"

I wanna see more than 50% of your matches with Link, and then i might let you join XD

Vermy

Smash Champion
no YOU go to bed.

im waiting for my episodes of Naruto Shippuden to finish downloading.
My internet clocked over and i need to catch up. XD

Ant1

Smash Ace

If i ever go to melbourne i shall re-educate u on what is good. Unless he can 0-death DJB's snake, he ain't pro with ganon. And IIRC i landed a warlock punch on DJB's lucario, and it will never happen again.

AND today i landed three, u-air's on the sandbag in mid-air before it landed!!! That's right *****es, u guys can only dream of being that good.

Vermy

Smash Champion
if you're referring to yourself 0-death vs DJB's snake...
dude, you're his brother.
you've grown used to his habits.
name another Snake you can do it to and maybe I'll give you a medal.

and if you land a stomp on ANYONE'S ANYTHING that's pretty much a 0-death lol.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Ugly might play wifi, but considering how slow Dorf is offline I doubt he'll be enthusiastic about playing wifi. Rocky will show how good Ugly's Dorf really is. Wifi is....meh. Lag = Johns.

And I was working late tonight so I'm still buzzed over those 3 cans of Mother I've had today lol. i never seem to get to sleep before 4am. Thats what i get for being a night shift guy. =(

"you people" lol
Last time I checked I'm the only one here -_-

Ant1

Smash Ace
He better do good at rocky, with all ganon mind u. Ganon need a series of tournament placings right now, so ppl will be like wtf why is ganon bottom when captain falcon isn't winning anything.

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
i really hope ugly was having a bad day when i vsed his ganon with falcon =\
3 matches

2 stock
2 stock
3 stock

i wanna vs him on a good day :)

ganon v falcon is fun :D

falcons only decent matchup :)

Vermy

Smash Champion
well in my Crew we have Ugly who's got an amazing Dorf and T-Rex who's Captain Falcon is as equally amazing.

Against ICs and 1 or 2 others he'll play ZSS or Pikachu. He may be a great Dorf, but he's not stupid.
Like myself, if i came across my worst matchup possible, I probably wouldn't use PT. And if I did, I'd be spamming the f*ck outta rock smash XD

Unfortunately theres so many characters in Brawl that ANYONE in the bottom 4 could be the worst in the game. Jiggz, Link, Falcon and Dorf seem to be fighting NOT to be put in that place. But i agree, Dorf needs more tourney rep, as does PT XD

@T-Rex:
He was. I've seen him do so much better than that. He had a sh*t day in general.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Anyone who mains Snake is a ****** though.
anyone who's name is shaya is a ****** though.
oh wait... thats you

you cant say your a pro ganon till you do an upsmash and chase it up with the ganon super jump and catch them in the air with a choke, and then tech chase the choke with a dash attack resulting in a kill.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
@T-Rex:
He was. I've seen him do so much better than that. He had a sh*t day in general.
A fair few people were off thier game last Stigma... maybe the saturday messed with people too much. And seing as no-one else has come forward I guess I'll Help you take on the korean girl band crew.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
SNSD
I can haz speaks engrish good!
Against ICs and 1 or 2 others he'll play ZSS or Pikachu. He may be a great Dorf, but he's not stupid.
HERECY! If i can comfortably beat me bro's falco with dorfm he should be able to beat IC's. And who in Australia even knows the IC's infinites? If they did they would be instantly the best player in Aus, no contest. Seriously if u guys want to win, spend like 5 hours learning the infinite and u'll be able to 3 stock amaterasu, shaya, anyone even me!!111!1 lolzomg i r not arrogant

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
HERECY! If i can comfortably beat me bro's falco with dorfm he should be able to beat IC's. And who in Australia even knows the IC's infinites? If they did they would be instantly the best player in Aus, no contest. Seriously if u guys want to win, spend like 5 hours learning the infinite and u'll be able to 3 stock amaterasu, shaya, anyone even me!!111!1 lolzomg i r not arrogant
The Ice Climbers Infinites aren't the be all and end all of playing the Ice climbers, Sure the infinites are helpful, but they don't exactly help much if you can't get them because you can't fight as the Ice climbers. The Infinites are just a secondary skill that can be implemented if desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom