• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Don't Come 2 (June 5-6)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
if it's 2 days we could do singles, doubles, crews and interstate crews
why not

Dekar289

Smash Hero
there are lots of sydniers coming syke
and ur not ahaha suck that have fun by urself

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I believe the rule is that if the match times out then the person currently winning is left with 1 stock for the next match/set.

Cool way to turn someone's 3 stock and your one around into something much more useful :p
I'm sure I can time someone out in 8 minutes with only one stock... right?

Vermy

Smash Champion
On the Sunday, we will have the Rosina booked from 4pm-10, what we will be running is tba. Any suggestions would be good. In the interest of some diversity, we'd prefer something else rather than doing doubles and singles. I leave the floor open for ideas.

POW!

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
on the sunday, we will have the rosina booked from 4pm-10, what we will be running is tba. Any suggestions would be good. In the interest of some diversity, we'd prefer something else rather than doing doubles and singles. I leave the floor open for ideas.

Pow!
melty brood! <3

Dekar289

Smash Hero
with nsw coming it's way in humans favour
they dun have the infection as widespread in their smash scene

Dekar289

Smash Hero
k so it's confirmed, we start with quad elim star fox fighter tournament and then if have time left over maybe 1 man crews

dc2: exciting!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
We have the venue for 6 hours (4-10pm). So that's time for one event for both Melee and Brawl, possibly two depending how it goes. As Cao said, singles is banned, so some sort of team or crew events are most likely. Possible events are:

Doubles.
Low Tier Doubles.
Low Tier Crews.
Random Crew; ie Crew Battle with Random character selection and one character/stage strike each.
All Stars Crew Battle: VIC v OOSers (ie: NSW + ACT)

Discuss!!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OK, I'll firm up on the full details of this event very soon. Gotta lay off that Robocop smack, yo.

Am I crewless in Melee??

Vermy

Smash Champion
Vermy needs a Brawl crew. Will use PT, Falco and Marf. Played a bit this weekend gone with C~Dog, apparently I'm legit, albeit rusty.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
hey cao, be the backup for me/dekars crew, if em AND atticus dont come, you can be in our crew

sounds good?
bench patrol is good

Top Bottom