• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Don't Come 2 (June 5-6)

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
This may be difficult for me to attend - I have 2000 word essays due on both June 4 and 7...lol

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The full details for Don't Come 2 have been posted on the first post! Exciting times are coming!!

The best thing is, the Don't Come formula is not resource heavy - don't bring TV's! All we need... is console setups! So bring it!!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'm guessing... five melee crews? lol
hype

you head the fox, bring consoles
bringgggg

with hax you don't even need sensor bar or wiimote, just cube ****roller

Dekar289

Smash Hero
actual crew
dekar em toshi redact

get at us
(most likely we send in toshi first every time and the rest of us don't have to play at all)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
A lot of ACT and NSW people are wanting to attend. Nova is coming too.

PS: ACT you can crash at mine.

Toby.

Smash Master
Since people who actually attended the first don't come asked me about this, I might as well clarify. I'm still disappointed in you all though.

Yes, I will be attending, as will most of the NSW PR. I said we weren't because in the lead up to the original Don't Come, Cao had a banned/not coming list for all the people who were attending the tournament as opposed to a normal list of attendance. Similarly, when people posted to confirm their attendance they instead said that they weren't coming. It was all part of the charm of a tournament that told people not to bother coming.

SO NOW YOU KNOW.

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Temple, trying to find the mirror shield
Ok best melee crew: Dekar opening, Emily second, Cao coming in third and Surgi closes. The only problem is we dont have toshi. Therefore a 5 man crew must be opened to include the tosh meister. toshi then goes third with cao 4th. Okgo

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
We'd need this to be a 2 day event if we were to include teams (aka Don't Come 1's schedule), so for now it's Crews only, but Condog's working on making this a 2 day event, if at all feasible.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Ah I figured this would be teams and crews for the one day. If there is a 2 day tournament, will a fun tourney be able to be run on the 2nd day? For example 64 smash or MELTY BLOOD? =D

tigerDORF

Smash Cadet
Ah I figured this would be teams and crews for the one day. If there is a 2 day tournament, will a fun tourney be able to be run on the 2nd day? For example 64 smash or MELTY BLOOD? =D
No Smash 64, Straight Goldeneye.
Hmmmm, well Ill wait and see if it turns into a 2 day event.
If there is teams I should go with Mikul, hes an acceptable Wizard that knows the power of Ganondorf!
Good Alliance!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Zero is attending?! Epic.

Also, Ted spoke to me about introducing a camping rule for crews he's used in one of his tournaments. Will probably introduce unless there's objections.

Zero

Smash Hero
osht.

I keep seeing MELB in the title and thinking this is Robocop, rofl.

Sorry, I'm not attending, unless I suddenly fall into a pit of money. T_T

Top Bottom