• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Mysta

Smash Rookie
MDK, gets more *** than a toilet seat. lol , you crack me up man. Should let me know when your lunch breaks are so I can test my diddy against your MK.

MDK00

Smash Ace
MDK, gets more *** than a toilet seat. lol , you crack me up man. Should let me know when your lunch breaks are so I can test my diddy against your MK.
its all about sheik and fox now!
i hate fightin diddys but w/e

right now my schedule for skool is...
mon 3-6
tues 8-11
wed off
thurs 3-6
fri 11-2, 3-6

so i'll probably gunna come to the anime club on fridays again since my fridays already run long mite as well.

btw i have ur super hi tech mouse lol.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
you'll be sitting in your lecture for english (99% white people) and you get up to leave and WHAT DO YOU KNOW, ECONOMICS 100 IS ON IN HALF AN HOUR AND 1928301928301923 ASIANS ARE SWARMING YOU TRYING TO GET THE BEST SEAT IN THE HALL WHEN YOURE TRYING TO LEAVE AND YOU CANT GET OUT CAUSE ITS AN INVASION

AKJKSJDFKLFGDFGKLJDLFGLDKFJGLKDFJGLKDFJLGKDFJG
LOL YES.. I'm asian too but not from U of T, but at York (so it's not like 80% asians), this **** happens EVERY SINGLE FIRST-YEAR ECONOMICS CLASS. I'm in the 8 am class, so I think, "Oh there won't be THAT many ppl..." but NOOOOOOOOOO; every single seat in one the largest lecture halls is taken, and I gotta sit on the floor and I just see this SEA OF YELLOW PEOPLE WITH THEIR LAPTOPS TYPING EVERYTHING AT 7895608127 WPM. Jesus.. I normally wouldn't say that about my people, but I don't have a laptop.

**** man.. I managed to misplace my wallet yesterday and even now, I still can't find it.. freakin' bs man. That had pretty much everything (SIN, ID, debit (w/my tuition), spare $ for textbooks, etc).. I may have to drop from York and go back to high school for a 5th... ****. York was a really good school too. /depressed

DAMMIT GI I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT YORK, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU MAN!? D:

Yeah, Rae's right; it's not just WHAT you say to girls, it's HOW you say it. Honestly, I managed to get some from 3 chicks in like 2 weeks, just cause of how I acted. Though I just did them cause my friends wanted me to lol. Then again, they're just freshies: pretty easy anyway, lol. I don't even know their names or numbers now (I'm pretty bad with names, and numbers)

It doesn't seem like I'm a confident guy, but even I was surprised lol. You don't even need to be confident; just fake confidence. I guarantee that if you pretend that you're confident for like a year, you'll be truly confident in yourself and get some ***. I'm just too lazy to be confident 99% of the time -_-;; much less work to just say, "yeah..." and just sleep. Then again, I'm not Rae haha; that ******'s born with swag lol

Anyway, I'm cool with Sunday at the moment. Gotta get some BOWSER training. I'll try bringing BoxeR and another friend too.

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol i wasnt born with swag, i created it! lolol

@JL: we honestly run through every fighting game we play and that varies from
melty blood, 3rd strike, kof xi, neogeo battle coliseum, arcana heart full, sengoku basara x, guilty gear xx accent core, naruto shippuden accel 2, senko no ronde, and now a few of us are gettin into soul calibur 4.
lol my friend totally owned my in our casuals. but it was only my 2nd time tryin the game and now i kno some combos so my dmg output shud be much higher.
anyways we shud be playin sum sc4 but it all depends whether my friend altergenesis (herbert) comes cuz rite now hes the only one who has the game. i'll let u noe ahead of time if hes comin or not.

this wednesdays outcome was pretty good.
we had 8 ppl, 2 tvs with brawl and 1 tv with sc4.
good times!

is anyone down to come this sunday please post up!

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Gi forgot to mention that I'll be coming as well....I'm not getting left behind this time! XD

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Ah, Sunday looks like its gonna be pretty clutch already. Looking foward to it. I won't be there at noon... but randomly in the early afternoon i should come by.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
is nin new?
Well in a way yeah. Was around at the tournament at Anime North but got there too late to actually get in, and went to Bugs tournament. Haven't gone to MDK's casuals yet, plan to eventually.

i've never heard of him so he's nobody important.

ooooh trashtalk you gonna take that VIOLET NUN?!?
Lmao, you prick. :(

We'll see Kirby, I may make you regret those words. =P

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ill be there sunday most likely. Ill probably also be able to bring a wii not 100% sure though

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I think I have a new main...need to practice him up.

A cookie for anyone who can guess. It's really not that difficult.

I still secondary Marth though and could bring his *** out at any time :p

Gichan

Smash Champion
Anthony, you are playing Wario now

Btw Niko, you must show me how to utilize utilt with Wario more. You are just too sexy

nickcam

Smash Ace
Niko Wario dittos are the highlight of these casuals lol. Riding another warios bike is the biggest mindgames possible lol.

MDK00

Smash Ace
well im leader or WT and we are currently ranked #1 for brawl, msc, mohh2, mkwii, and gh3. we havent lost a clan war yet in any game. We are gunna run sh*t in conduit too.

repost the link for new page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jta57IJcJfQ

Wii Troopers combo video

watch it in high quality
heart of the lion? shudnt it be heart of A lion?

i've never really been found of brawl combo vids. they always seem to lack real editing.

these are what guilty gear combo videos look like...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdhGoX-eINY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh6Bsphxobg

thats editing at its finest

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I like the brawl one alot. There were some cool Falcon and Luigi stuff in there. The GG vids were sick too Rae. "When My Mind was Frozen" had a crazy theme and editing.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
See, this is why I like Smash more than any other fighting game.

In Smash, possibilities are endless and combo's are always different.

Whereas, in other fighting games, every character has their own list of preset combo's that you have to learn. I mean, I love playing Fighters like Street Fighter or Marvel Vs. Capcom, etc., but it kind of gets the same after a bit.

My mom is always asking Andy and I how we can play SSBM for hours and hours, every day, and not get bored. The answer is simple, every match is completely different, every combo is different.

MDK00

Smash Ace
see, This Is Why I Like Smash More Than Any Other Fighting Game.

In Smash, Possibilities Are Endless And Combo's Are Always Different.

Whereas, In Other Fighting Games, Every Character Has Their Own List Of Preset Combo's That You Have To Learn. I Mean, I Love Playing Fighters Like Street Fighter Or Marvel Vs. Capcom, Etc., But It Kind Of Gets The Same After A Bit.

My Mom Is Always Asking Andy And I How We Can Play Ssbm For Hours And Hours, Every Day, And Not Get Bored. The Answer Is Simple, Every Match Is Completely Different, Every Combo Is Different.
Oh My God, Stop Talking Before I Get Really Heated!

4Serial

Smash Lord
Wow I think I wanna get into GG lmao the editing is sick
actually steve, since we don't play GG or any other fighter games really competitively, there's probably a LOT of stuff that is going on that we can't see.
A lot of people think Smash is the same thing over and over with waveshines, chaingrabs and pillars and **** over and over, they don't see a lot of things like the grab games, spacing, wavedashing, etc. The same reason why your mom wonders why we never get bored of melee right? they just don't know, and neither do we.
I hear GG is like one of the most technical fighter games out there.
I like Smash because whenever I play a traditional fighter game, I feel really restricted in terms of movement. I've never tried playing one competitively though, but GG looks sick.

Percon

Smash Lord
It's hard to understand any franchise from a spectator's standpoint. You actually have to play a decent amount before things start becoming clear.\

Anyway, Bug, that was a really cool video. Some VERY nice stuff there to be sure (I knew you'd put that 9 combo in :p) Though people need to stop using "his world". Seriously.

I remember playing BigLou at CH4. He did some pretty crazy stuff to me 0_o... but of course, I did the same right back to him with Kirby. We had a good set.

Oh and Rae those combo videos are sick. I don't really know enough about GG to understand the actually understand the gameplay (you still need to teach me) but the editing was SICK, especially that first one. Why aren't smash combo videos like that? :(

Top Bottom