• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Mysta

Smash Rookie
Asians are alright, its the ones that are mixed that are fineeeeee. White girls all the way, preferably the ones with some resemblance of a ***.

In anycase got class wednesday wont make it but ill be there sunday.

MDK00

Smash Ace
i love all kinds of girlz. i've dated all kinds of girls except brown.
man sask sounds too good.
sheridan college is aight. couple sexy blk girls but their all brampton girls. and if u noe anything about brampton blk girls its their extreme ghettoness and pure slack.

yah i herd sc4 has bad online play and ****ty comp online. and since its such a frame adv oriented game havin the lag obviously doesnt help. i play offline with my buddy tho. really fun game

man i'd luv to have a near by arcade thats jus not fair

come clubbin w/ me downtown or in sauga. mr. vip is in the buildin. no joke

MDK00

Smash Ace
dbl post
mysta n his **** white girls =S
white girls are nice but generally they are too emotional and clinging sumtimes its annoyin
asians have beautiful faces but no body
spanish girls are sexy but for sum reason they tend to stick to spanish guys (or i have no luck gettin them lol)
brown girls... i've seen sum nice brown girls but like spanish i usually seem them with their own race
blk girls... i love toronto blk girls sauga blk girls are ugly for the most part lol. toronto blk girls **** fine
mix girls are bomb
lite skin girls, god do i love my lite skin girls. nuff sed haha

edit:
white girls do things other girls probably wudnt do. i knew a white girl who wud make me a sandwich while i jus lie down in bed. no other race wud do that =S maybe asians but not likely

+1 for white girls now that i realized this lol.

MDK00

Smash Ace
can someone bring SC4 to this?
i tried askin my buddy who i normally play it w/ but he has a late class on wednesday. i think GI said he has sc4 maybe he can bring his copy?

Mysta

Smash Rookie
Cassandra > SC4, That is all. I am gonna try setup a Brawl tourney at sheridan next month, have the posters up way in advance this time rather than how they had it last minute last year. Oakville campus has alot of tournies im told.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Cassandra > SC4, That is all. I am gonna try setup a Brawl tourney at sheridan next month, have the posters up way in advance this time rather than how they had it last minute last year. Oakville campus has alot of tournies im told.
yah jamal went to one b4. its major scrubby tho...

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
So now that school is going on. Which event do people show up to most? I can't come this Wednesday, but I am pretty sure I can come to the next one.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Setsuka, Tira and Talim are all bomb.

Setsuka is by far my best char, crazy *** setups into throws.

MDK00

Smash Ace
alright my buddy sed he will be comin 2morro with sc4. so thats 1 confirmed setup.
wow minus da b!tches of sc4 all the way huh lol. iunno i dont like any of those chars. its all about taki. cervantes is still very good tho.

@lbot: since skool has started its hard to tell which ppl come to the most. i wud put my money on a sunday tho. but jus pay attention to the boards and see what has the most response

@adnan: lol yah matt told me about it lol. too funny

@kirbykaze: both sophie and cassie are good. i think cassie is better tho im not sure tho. (if cassie is the one with the angel step she is definitely really good)

Niko_K

Smash Master
I won't be coming to this, I'm gunna go to Mass with CoS at durham college instead. It's a lot closer and it's gunna be only brawl ;)

MDK00

Smash Ace
Is cervantes still good in SC4? He's always been my favorite (though I was never TOO in-depth with them)
i think they scaled his dmg and some moves seem slower but still a pwr house

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
@kirbykaze: both sophie and cassie are good. i think cassie is better tho im not sure tho. (if cassie is the one with the angel step she is definitely really good)
i think sophie has angel step

cassy and sophie are stupidly good with the gameplay being slower and more punishable

J.L

Smash Ace
btw im not any good sc4..... yet haha. my friends always beat me at it cuz they own the system, but it would be pretty hilarious if I trained up and kicked all their ***** next time i see them.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
play cassie

2a aa and bb a lot

if they **** up with something slow do 236

if they **** up on something faster do 236b

if they **** up from a ways away do 2K+B

if they **** up because you step a slow vert 3B into 236B

is 66B+G still her command throw? if so then use that too and then follow through with something it doesn't really matter what just pick a fat move that will connect in sc2 i think 3A+B was standard but in sc3 i think they added enough stun for 236B to work so i don't know what you'd do now.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Ye cervy is still a contender. I hope they release more fighting styles. Thats the only thing I liked about SC3. Online all you play are Kiliks and Mitsurugis. Killiks just spam A moves lol so funny to just parry them.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
i love all kinds of girlz. i've dated all kinds of girls except brown.
man sask sounds too good.
My friends and I find that Brown girls are either REALLY good looking, or REALLY not.

dbl post
mysta n his **** white girls =S
white girls are nice but generally they are too emotional and clinging sumtimes its annoyin
asians have beautiful faces but no body
spanish girls are sexy but for sum reason they tend to stick to spanish guys (or i have no luck gettin them lol)
brown girls... i've seen sum nice brown girls but like spanish i usually seem them with their own race
blk girls... i love toronto blk girls sauga blk girls are ugly for the most part lol. toronto blk girls **** fine
mix girls are bomb
lite skin girls, god do i love my lite skin girls. nuff sed haha

edit:
white girls do things other girls probably wudnt do. i knew a white girl who wud make me a sandwich while i jus lie down in bed. no other race wud do that =S maybe asians but not likely

+1 for white girls now that i realized this lol.
LOL QFT EVERYTHING, well, mostly.
White chicks are WAAAY to emotionally. I swear, my gf, WOW. I need to beat her more.
Asians, beautiful but no curves. Spanish girls, what you said.
Black girls...most of the nice ones are BIG, and the skinny ones are like...just those typical dumbazz stereotype blk girls you know? I'm not saying NO FAT CHICKS or anything though.
Mixed and Light Skinned though, wow.

Btw, David how come you know everything about everything?

I would like to learn more fighting games though.
Stupid health bars.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Bah, it's all about the promotional characters in SC. I used Link in SCII and I've been using Yoda while playing with friends in IV.

I've heard that the girls in the game are all freaking god tier, and it's not because you're distracted by their ****...they're actually genually good.

MDK00

Smash Ace
btw im not any good sc4..... yet haha. my friends always beat me at it cuz they own the system, but it would be pretty hilarious if I trained up and kicked all their ***** next time i see them.
my friend is really good at the game and has a large grasp on the game mechanics. he also happens to how to play a large amount of chars and is good at explaining and teachin how to play games. he can definitely train u to beat sum scrubs lol. it jus so happens he is asian lol. not chinese tho

btw is GI bringing his xbox360 w/ sc4? otherwise we will only have 1 setup of it lol. not that it matters since we shud be playin the oh so borin brawl.

@pyro: arent health bars just great?
lol btw the blk girls u described are what i call b-town blk girls! its just too true what u said. the nice ones are fat and the sexy ones have sum sorta attitude problem

so rite now the head count is lookin like...
myself +1 (possibly +3)
ambrose +4
DT

dont 4get ur wii's and wii motes ppl!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
cassy and sophie are top tier.

after that i don't know nor do i care.

from the sounds of it you don't really play them any differently than how you do in sc3 (or sc2 for cassy) only cassy has some different tech traps and random crap. sophie minus her damage reduction seems pretty much unchanged. they both play the same, they pressure. only cassy is more rambo than sophie and sophie can turtle like a hoar.

MDK00

Smash Ace
just to make things clear...

EVERYTHING IS GOOD TO GO FOR TOMORROW!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

@pyro: arent health bars just great?
lol btw the blk girls u described are what i call b-town blk girls! its just too true what u said. the nice ones are fat and the sexy ones have sum sorta attitude problem
LMAO!

TOO. FKN. TRUE!

All the skinny black girls here have some sort of attitude problem, and they're all the same. For some reason they have a problem with authority =S, they talk like *******, etc.

UGH.
I wish someone in Btown that Smashed could drive.
Then we could make it out.

Andy has 5th lunch, so he can just leave school, but I don't. So by the time we end up bussing there it'd be time to leave.

Bug~

Smash Ace
10 black people in my school
10 brown people in my school
20 spanish people in my school
750 white people in my school

400/750 white people are polish..the girls though OMG, hotness....too hot seriously.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha I ONLY play girls in sc4, I have no clue why other than they all play good and look good. (except maybe that chick with the sword and spear)

Tari is my fave though cause she looks a lot like my crazy emo ex girlfriend so its allways madd jokes for me.

Crazy emo chicks.......

Mysta

Smash Rookie
Glad they toned down Sophs damage it was too good for someone of her speed and range. I like cassie more though I feel soph is superior, That playful fighting stance, fight style and **** talk she does, simply pulls me in. 236 and 214 variations are too good.

White girls do the things that most other girls dont do, with little to no hesitation.

Bug~

Smash Ace
lol nate, I finally got over what happened. im back in high school for another year and the girls in gr.11 and 12 OMG..way fvcking hotter and better than my grade. I feel like a new person cause I was a gamer before but now im a new person and feel so much better..theres one really hot girl that likes me already..man i feel good.

BTW: thats why i havent been active in the smash community..getting fit, playing ALOT of sports, getting girls and just got back from interview for job.

speaking of which, just came back from soccer, now im gunna go play squash, tennis and go swimming..

honestly SQUASH IS TOO FUN..MM ANYONE?

i cant be touched soooon... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jta57IJcJfQ&feature=related

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^Hahahaha good **** yo, you can play games, but you don't have to have your social Identity as a gamer. Usually that kind of thing only holds you back.

Hahaha Rae your girl analogies are pretty **** spot on.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
blackgirls in scarborough are wild. they act like manz. also theyre loud as ****.
i find white and mixed really nice, a few black girls are nice but no asians for stos, im asian but i dont like most asians..i barely even eat rice. LOL. its about the chicknz&whitechicks GRRR!

naw naw its like this.

hot girls/social life>games.
its okay to tell them that you play games but be like.
"in super smash bros. melee, i will **** you" lmfaao.

Top Bottom