• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The GTAN is one of THE best brawl scenes around.

You just dont know how proud I am of you guys for your results... daaayum.

**** we've already done better internationally with this game then we EVER did in melee. ( Exceptions being ryan+bernard and David doing well in teams)

Anth0ny

Smash Master
The GTAN is one of THE best brawl scenes around.

You just dont know how proud I am of you guys for your results... daaayum.

**** we've already done better internationally with this game then we EVER did in melee. ( Exceptions being ryan+bernard and David doing well in teams)
QFT. I'm confident that you guys could beat H2YL and M2K, who seem to have this "unbeatable aura" aurrounding them.

For the guys who went, were friendlies/bracket with M2K/Azen that bad? Are they on an entirely different level? (kinda like the US guys and Melee). Cuz from the vids I've seen, I swear you guys could take them any time of the week, as challenging as that may be.

Hopefully, eventually (with lots of practice....) I'll maybe be able to rep Canada in the U.S. That'll be the day :laugh:

KingAce

Smash Ace
anth0ny it wasnt bad at all, i beat azen the first game in our set, he beat me 2nd game with 30 secs left he made a big comeback. then third game i was up by about 70%? and i suicided off the edge with a side b =( i will never get over that oh well no johns

Niko_K

Smash Master
I had peach dittos with azen, two of them. I beat him the first one with an 60% lead or so. The 2nd match I was at my last stock 163% and he was at a fresh stock. I brought him to 103% before he killed me.

Also against M2K I took him to his last stock 124%.

So no, the friendlies were not that bad. In fact I would say that Canada and the US are a lot closer than expected. Though their scene has an overall skill advantage.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
anth0ny it wasnt bad at all, i beat azen the first game in our set, he beat me 2nd game with 30 secs left he made a big comeback. then third game i was up by about 70%? and i suicided off the edge with a side b =( i will never get over that oh well no johns

That sucks so bad. Beating Azen would have made you look pretty good :laugh:

J.L

Smash Ace
so my mom took my wii away from me lmfao! Just like candy from a baby.

im sad... no more practice at home. Right when i was just about to train up a new character, sigh.

oh well, ill still go to the weeklies though, and tournies. Ill just have to lie about them.

no mom johns allowed

Percon

Smash Lord
lol canadia is good at smash. :)

but we still suck at everything else. :(

but yet we succeed. :)

props to mcbrose for ****** plank.

props to percon for placing above chu and neo.

props to niko for being niko.

props to jl for playing characters.
Thanks David, and thanks everyone else for the encouragement.

Oh yeah and David I went Kirby for pretty much all of singles... just thought you should know :p

Anth0ny

Smash Master
so my mom took my wii away from me lmfao! Just like candy from a baby.

im sad... no more practice at home. Right when i was just about to train up a new character, sigh.

oh well, ill still go to the weeklies though, and tournies. Ill just have to lie about them.

no mom johns allowed
LMFAO.

"Julian, no more Wii for you!!!"

"But moooooooooooooooooooooom...."

"I don't care if you win money at tournaments, no more Wii!"

:laugh:

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Ouch, owned by the mom.

And yeah, it's so cool that you guys did so well at CH4. It's really inspiring, especially since I've played Azen online a lot and the only time I can win is in a PT/TL ditto...and even that's difficult. >_>

MDK00

Smash Ace
*** u and ur stupid side B SD's
im gunna slap u when i see u :mad:

@JL: now u can join me and minus in training on the battlefield. but srsly u saw my fox it was even half bad. watch a few vids remember what u say and jus take run with it. this game is too easy.

im startin to drift away from this game slowly. it was fun at first for me cuz of the absurdly large scene and bak to bak tournies. but im gradually havin less fun with this game and rememberin why i luv every other game i play alot more...

maybe its jus a mood swing iunno.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Everything goes in cycles Rae.

I would be sooo hype to play if I was in the gta still now that we've seen how close we are in skill to the U.S.

So far I haven't had a chance to play at all, between back to back parties and setting up my place i haven't been able to do much but that.
Also considering how this place works I'm gonna have to start up some kind of scene around my university in order to get good practise, you guys are gonna have to give me catchup training when I get back.

But............Holy **** there are tons of hot white girls out here! I mean wow like wtf do they put in the water here these *****es are everywhere! Every single girl i've talked to was at least cute. They must grow them out in the fields somewhere daaamn. Phil you would ****ing love it.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ thiers a lot of white girls in the beach in Scarborough.

every wonder why i go to a school around the beaches lolz.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
but you moved on to brawl =(

last time i melee you was seasons of smash LOL. i tihnk.

KingAce

Smash Ace
dammmm i wanna goto sask to visit now lol too bad theres no big tournies there =(
anyways i think some people are getting a bit bored of brawl lately in the GTA since there are no tournies lately, but dont worry once things get back up and some tournaments get hosted the scene will be back with even more people.

Percon

Smash Lord
Wait 'till everyone gets into school... of course I'm holding something in september. Expect a LOT of people, I'm going out of my way to make sure we can get some new people in the scene, at least in Niagara (Niko and Rob ditched me :( )

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wait 'till everyone gets into school... of course I'm holding something in september. Expect a LOT of people, I'm going out of my way to make sure we can get some new people in the scene, at least in Niagara (Niko and Rob ditched me :( )
Don't you mean October?

And yeah we totaly ditched you to join the GTA ^^

I spent a few hours today training a buddy in brawl, so ya'll better watch out for some Humber owanage:laugh:

MDK00

Smash Ace
yo nate hold a tourny in sask so we can do some brawl n b!tches.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Ya Rae I think it's the lack of tourneys that's maybe making you bored of the game...whatever people always get sick of games for a bit then get back into them weeks/months later.

But seriously, we need some tournaments in this *****. I hope I could make it out to Niagara for what Percon is planning, but I'm not really confirmed. Gotta ask the dad for a drive...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Thanks David, and thanks everyone else for the encouragement.

Oh yeah and David I went Kirby for pretty much all of singles... just thought you should know :p
it's good to know which people i have to kill for destroying my fragile perception of the brawl universe.

so far it's

azen
chu dat
mew2king
cort
p.c. chris
diesuperfly
manacloud
fogel
sephirothken
isai
eyesayuh
malva00
mevsec
t!mmy
t0mmy
overswarm
omegawhitemage
sliq
mang0
lucky
mach dash
darkness of heart
xelic
mike g
sastopher
dope
jiano
drephen
d1
d20
kishprime
kishsquared
kishcubed (which one died?)
mattdotzeb
neo
inui
emblem lord
gonzo
plank
percon
niko k
anth0ny
runawayfire
delorted1
wobblesthephoenix
ninjalink
silent wolf
h4x
jman
eggm
eggz
dj combo
dj nintendo
falcomist
thezhukeeper
kirbykid
n64
kevinm
gimpyfish
luninspectra
tang
silentspectre
hyugga
ambrose
jl
hylian
kage
hoshino kirby
captain jack

and a few others

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha ask Jake I used to have the yellow fever, I'd say I still do.
But god****......... I just cannot ignore all this fine *** in front of me.

I've had a pretty eventfull week, one of my boys is a ****ing CRAZY dude and we literally walk into clubs without waiting in line, there's been a party every night, they have bomb *** weed out here, my fridge is full of beer, my friend I'm living with has a ps3 ( Soul calibur 4 is too good), the arcade here has Mvc2, 3S and CVS2 ( rae will understand the dopeness.)

There's also been some random *** stuff like:
2 bible humpers COMPLETELY pwned my attempt at getting this one girl's number,
And like right as I was posting earlier (I'm in the campus food court) a chess club meeting breaks out and suddenly I'm in the middle of a chess orgy.... So I start playing and beat like half the dudes here. (Still got it!)

I ****ing love this place so far, Minus the big *** crop field that seperates me from the university and takes ****ing forever to walk past, I mean **** I already hate this thing and I just got here.

lol I hope you guys enjoy my stories.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
hahah solid stories, way jealous.
bible humbers will always steal the babes cuz they got god on their side foo. +50 luck
btw wuts buddys psn, sc4 is dull without anyone to play with here and online matches r gay and dc to much, o and lags gay too

Top Bottom